Golf Digest

November 06, 2019

Golf Digest

Golf Digest

Golf Digest is just what the title says it is. Its all covered in the first two issues I received. I've improved my game after reading the help articles in Golf Digest. I don't need to say anything else.

What a great price and it's very easy to read via my Kindle App on my phone.

It is a good deal for a yearly subscription. Plus more golf tips but I can't seem to apply it on the course!

Good reading.

I love reading this magazine


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Golf Digest is the #1 golf publication. Each issue is packed with: instructional tips and techniques, exclusive instruction from the game's hottest pros like Phil Mickelson and Tiger Woods, reviews of the top equipment, personalized instruction section, and Pocket Tips to take with you wherever you go!



    My husband, a golfer, loves this magazine. I can't say if it has improved his golf game or anything - that is probably expecting too much. But he likes reading about it!

    Easy

    Excellent product

    Excellent

    a must for a golf fans

    Get it Now

    Share this :

    Previous
    Next Post »
    0 Komentar