Fiream Girls Cotton Casual Longsleeve Cartoon Stripe Dresses(S0102,2T/2-3YRS)

November 14, 2019

Fiream Girls Cotton Casual Longsleeve Cartoon Stripe Dresses(S0102,2T/2-3YRS)

Fiream Girls Cotton Casual Longsleeve Cartoon Stripe Dresses(S0102,2T/2-3YRS)

I stumbled across Fiream clothing while searching to see if any Mini Boden was sold on Amazon. It isn't, and Fiream is an obvious Chinese knock off of the brand. I wasn't willing to pay for items that are currently for sale at Nordstrom or Boden's website because that seems unethical, but for past season items no longer for sale I bought a handful to compare to Boden clothes we own. Quality is NOT the same. The fit of Fiream seems to be long in the sleeves but short on length, so the items fit somewhat awkwardly. They are not as soft, the material is not as thick, and appliques are not sewn on as neatly.

However, genuine Boden clothing is 2x to 3x the price of Fiream. And unless the design is absolutely perfect for children's interests or too cute to pass up, I'm generally not willing to pay their price for what are essentially play clothes. Best way to get Boden designs affordably? Grab it on sale at Nordstrom. It's nearly always cheaper in store there than online. Fiream is a distant second. I'll buy old designs for play clothes, but know that you're not getting a high quality item.

My kiddos look amazing in these dresses! My girls are 5 and these dresses are perfection.

I love this print and I really like the cut of this dress on my 2 year old. It did shrink a bit when I washed it and put in dryer it so keep that in mind - will line dry these dresses from now on.
If buying this for an older child this may be a bit short for an active day dress but that's what leggings are for!
And, yes, this is suspiciously mini Boden looking...
Including picture of this dress before and after washing paired with a similar dress straight out of the box in both pictures.

Bought this for my very tall 4 year old that is the size of a 5 or 6 year old. Bought it in 6t and was expecting it to be short, but it is long and fits perfectly. I was very pleasantly surprised at the quality. If your child is short, it will be long.

This dress is absolutely adorable. Giving 4 stars instead of 5 because it does run a little small. I ordered a 6/7, but the dress is more like a 5/6. Firearm normally runs very true to size, but I have received 2 items now that run just about a size too small.

Pros:

1) the horse print dress is absolutely adorable. The print on the fabric is well done. Lines are crisp, and colors are vibrant! It is what I would expect.

2) stitching and fabric quality are what I've come to expect from firearm. There were no stitching errors at all. Fabric is lightweight and breathable. Perfect for casual school wear, or even a party as advertised. It is very easy to dress up or down!

3) nice details. Buttons on pockets, etc. Very cute!

Cons:

1) the only con is that this runs about 1/2 to 1 size too small. This makes me rate it 4 stars just to alert people to order a size up. Aside from this fact, the dress exceeds expectations!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Girl's Long sleeve Dress.
  • Adorable animal pattern,girls love it.
  • Good design,good stitching and well made.
  • Button Fly closure.
  • Comfortable And Breathable.

Description

Description:

Fit Type:Regular
Pattern Style:Stripe
SleeveType:Long Sleeve
PatternStyle:Patterned

SizeChart:
18M:Length19"Bust11"Sleeve12"Shoulder10"
2T:Length20"Bust12"Sleeve12"Shoulder10"
3T:Length21"Bust12"Sleeve13"Shoulder11"
4T:Length23"Bust13"Sleeve14"Shoulder11"
5T:Length24"Bust13"Sleeve15"Shoulder11"
6T:Length26"Bust13"Sleeve16"Shoulder12"
7T:Length27"Bust14"Sleeve17"Shoulder13"

Due to manual measurement,please allow 0.5inch-1inch/1-3cm error


As different screens display colors differently, the color of the actual item may difffer vary slightly from the above images, thanks for your understanding.



Daughter is 18 mos, generally in 2T - ended up buying the 18 mo size and it fits generously.
We wear this dress on a weekly basis! it's very cute for Fall and my daughter always picks it when presented with 2 outfit options.

Very pretty design, beautiful colors and embroidery. Fit a little smaller than expected, something like a tunic (or I could size up for it to be more dress length). I love it and would by it again!

Great buy for my daughter. Though it looks a it bug my daughter is on the smaller side of a three year old. It is a very good quality dress. She loved it.

Cute! Size 2 is good for 1.5 year old.

Love this tunic! I wish I had bought it a size larger than my daughter usually wears, it fits as a tunic shirt now (she's fairly average height, not tall). She wears it with thicker leggings versus tights cause her bum does show. But the colors are great, the fabric is a nice quality, and I love finding a dino print in a feminine cut!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar