Fiream Baby Boys Cotton Print Bodysuits Longsleeve Stripe Hoodie Tops Sweatsuit Pants Outfit Sets(BA0413,6-12M)

November 10, 2019

Fiream Baby Boys Cotton Print Bodysuits Longsleeve Stripe Hoodie Tops Sweatsuit Pants Outfit Sets(BA0413,6-12M)

Fiream Baby Boys Cotton Print Bodysuits Longsleeve Stripe Hoodie Tops Sweatsuit Pants Outfit Sets(BA0413,6-12M)

This is an adorable dress, that could be worn with or without leggings. It washes very well and the applicaes on the front are charming. My four year old loves it.

I bought the 6-9 month for my grandbaby who's almost 8 months old, but small for her age, and it fit perfectly, which I was kinda disappointed in. I feel this won't fit her very long. It's super cute, feels well made, I just wish I'd bought it 2 months ago!

This boys outfit couldn't be any cuter! The quality of the elephant graphic is great.. my son loves to feel the texture of it. Also, the matching blue pant with contrasting color tie in green is so adorable!

This dress is cute and well made, but runs at least a size small, especially after washing. My 3 year old (38" tall, 32 lbs) typically wears 4T sizes, and the size 5-6 fits her well after a trip through the laundry.

My daughter loves this dress! I bought it for a family photo shoot and it was exactly what I wanted. Perfect length just above the knee & a nice weight. The material is thin, and it's good for spring and summer.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Package included: 1*Baby Hoodie, 1*Pant.
  • Material: 100% cotton material, soft and comfortable, fit for baby's delicate skin.
  • Suitable for 0-2 years little baby boys, perfect for infants to wear indoors and outdoors.
  • Please take accurate measurement and compare our Size Chart on the left picture.
  • All Trade Marks Belongs To Fiream

Description



I ordered the gray shirt with multi-colored cars. I read the reviews and ordered a size up for my toddler. It arrived sooner than expected, looked just like what I had expected and fit him great. I would order this product again.

Cute, lasts long too, thick fabric, larger than expected though.

Love the print on this shirt. Bought a 4t to replace the 2t my son just outgrew. Look carefully at photos - some colors have a thick high neckline which looks great on boys. This particular one has a thinner scoop neck that looks more feminine on him than I'd prefer. He doesn't notice, so I guess it doesn't matter in the long run. Good price, fast shipping.

Bright colors and soft fabric. Sizing was spot on which is rare online. Very cute set and happy with the purchase.

They are very colorful on my grandson. They fit pretty good too. Good quality and runs true to size! Will definitely be ordering different patterns.Super cute and well made. Put it on my grand baby and within 5 minutes she puked on it. Well see how well it washes.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar