Fiream Baby Boy's Cotton Outfits 2 Pieces Cute Clothing Set (3T/3-4YRS, Set2)

November 03, 2019

Fiream Baby Boy's Cotton Outfits 2 Pieces Cute Clothing Set (3T/3-4YRS, Set2)

Fiream Baby Boy's Cotton Outfits 2 Pieces Cute Clothing Set (3T/3-4YRS, Set2)

Super cute and my nephew loves it. He's favorite so far.

Good quality, just fit my son, much better than my expectations.

Cute little outfit for my grandson. I purchased a 2T and it just fits him. He is 33.6 lbs. I'm sure he will get the summer out of it and into the Fall (we live in Fl.). The shorts are thin but I don't find that a problem. The T shirt is light weight also. All in all, this little set is a very good buy for the money. It looks neat and clean on and it washed and ironed well. I'm very pleased I bought it for my little guy.

Got this as a gift to my friend's son and I think he liked it. The t-shirt is made of cotton and quite soft. The size is just right for his age so I'd imagine you can just order your normal sizes. Hope he'll enjoy the rest of the summer with it.

I bought this a size bigger since clothing runs smaller for non American clothes and it fit my skin perfectly.. these clothes are on the thicker side so it seems more sturdy which is great since my son is at the age where he runs and bumps into everything.. I just wish they had a better selection for the shorts


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description



    Super soft, great quality. I have been trying to find decent pjs for my son. These are the best ones yet.

    Upon receipt I noticed the shorts were not hemmed. Evidentally this is the new style (I'm the greatgrandmother). I did not notice this when ordering. Just be prepared.

    Looks like good quality and shirt is very sweet.

    Pick up this one for my lovely 16 months old baby boy. It fits perfectly and he is 23bls. I think the clothes runs a bit smaller than the actual size. For the price wise, I would highly recommend. However, it doesn't have any branded name which in my case is fine.

    UPDATE- the clothes does shrink a bit after first wash. we did cold wash and heat dry. Thus, I will suggest the potential buyer to get a bit bigger size since it will shrink it.

    Bought it for my 5 Year’s old little boy, yes, this size just perfectly fit him. He is petite. And good with size 3-4 , this product has the right size scale with what I had bought from Children’s Place or other kids clothes in store. So no need to worry about the size. Material so comfortable, quality outstanding! And love the color!

    this is a great "outfit" for kids, the airplane is cute and fun and the shorts are bright and cheerful and they are happily a little bit large but not too much so the child can wear it now but still have room to grow.

    Get it Now

    Share this :

    Previous
    Next Post »
    0 Komentar