Coralup Toddler Girls Baby Shark Sleeveless Party Dress(Rose,18-24 Months)

November 16, 2019

Coralup Toddler Girls Baby Shark Sleeveless Party Dress(Rose,18-24 Months)

Coralup Toddler Girls Baby Shark Sleeveless Party Dress(Rose,18-24 Months)

Super happy with this dress. I bought it for my daughter to wear to play dress up and actually let her wear it to church because it looks so nice! It fits true to size, is quality material, and very cute. I couldn't be happier.

Very cute. My 2 year old daughter loves it

The dress it so cute well made good quality. It fits good . My daughter is 22 months and wears 2t . I bought the dress 3t on it looks good on her ..I compared it with on of the dresses she has size 3t ..

My daughter turned 2 years old and I was hesitant on choosing the size I went with 3-4 years because she got a little bit of meat on her if you know what I mean so if your child is a little bit in the heavier set go up a size definitelyn other that the dress was perfect fit for her

Beautiful dress for a great price


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Gorgeous dress featuRose with vivid baby shark pattern on the whole dress
  • Polyester & cotton blending outer, 100% cotton inner
  • High quality, flowers jacquard technology fabric, elegant and pretty
  • Suitable for daily life, party, children school, family dinner, holiday, princess dress up, birthday (gift) party, prom, Christmas Day, Halloween, dancing party, festival, and other formal or special occasions
  • Zipper Closure, Machine Washable

Description



Very pretty

My daughter loves this dress and it fits her so well. She received so many compliments. I only wash by hand so the material doesn’t mess up.

Soooo cute! My daughter loves it. It's made well and so worth it.

My 2 year old jumped up and down when I gave it to her. She’s just moving into 3T clothing and we ordered the 3/4 - it’s a tad big by the armpits but happy I chose the bigger size. Already have ordered another one for big sister and a Peppa Pig one for little sister. Fabric, construction and zipper very nice quality.

It's adorable and just as described!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar