CHULUX 4-Pack Reusable Mesh Coffee Filter for Single Cup Coffee Maker,Universal Refillable Ground Coffee Cup

November 08, 2019

CHULUX 4-Pack Reusable Mesh Coffee Filter for Single Cup Coffee Maker,Universal Refillable Ground Coffee Cup

CHULUX 4-Pack Reusable Mesh Coffee Filter for Single Cup Coffee Maker,Universal Refillable Ground Coffee Cup

I'll be 100%

I'm a cheapass.

I got the Chulux single cup brewer. It's not perfect. I got these cups because they're by the Chulux company, ostensibly for use with the coffee maker. When it comes to reusable cups and single cup brewers, it can be a crapshoot. I've heard of reusable cups not working in certain brewers.

These reusable cups do work in the Chulux single cup brewer.
The price isn't the best on Amazon, but it's better than buying a set of reusable filters without the assurance they'll work.
I like that there are two colors. I'm sure some people use these to mark regular vs decaf coffee, or flavored vs unflavored coffee. I try to alternate the colors so I know whether a given reusable cup is full of old grinds (as I'm a lazy bastard who doesn't empty them out as soon as I should) or new grinds.
I love that they're dishwasher safe.

The one thing that would make this product perfect is if the sealing ring design was better. Each cup has a black rubber band style sealing ring. I've had one come off and I almost didn't notice. If you aren't careful and the ring is loose, it could end up in the trash when you empty out the reusable cups.

Other advice:

Because there's a poking thing on the cap, which digs into the grounds, you cannot fill the cup up all the way. I use a K-cup measuring cup and funnel combination device called Perfect Pod. It measures out the perfect amount for these cups, but, leaves no room for the poking thing on the cap. If you use a similar type of scoop, just remember to leave space for the poking thing, or else you will get grounds everywhere.

Best reusable coffee filter I've used and I have tried several. Good seal. Great design putting screen at the bottom of the cup. Fits Keurig Original and the Version 2.0 equally well....as it fits the CHULUX brand of course. I need to buy another set of 4. Don't hesitate. Buy these. Your coffee will taste better I assure you.

My family and I couldn't be happier with these reusable K-cups. They're easy to clean and have held up to a lot of use! No exaggeration there. As one other very helpful reviewer stated, the little rubber ring/seal that goes around the lid of the chulux k-cups can fall out if you're too rough with cleaning. So be careful and don't lose this rubber ring. It keeps the lids from popping open and keeps the coffee sealed in the k-cups. I've only had this happen once because I was a little to rough when cleaning. My photos show the two color k-cups along with the VERY IMPORTANT fact that these are the ONLY reusable k-cups that allow the Chulux coffeemaker lid to lock correctly and therefore brew coffee without any problems. I made the mistake of trying to go for what I thought was a higher quality reusable k-cup and found out the hard way that they do NOT fit correctly in the Chulux coffeemaker. I'm not knocking the k-cup itself(very nice quality) but it just doesn't work with the Chulux coffeemaker. (please refer to my photos). 3 HELPFUL TIPS for those who enjoy a stronger/richer cup of coffee. 1- grind your beans a little finer. 2- lightly pack down your coffee grounds into the k-cup (only 2 level scoops fit into each k-cup). 3- brew two k-cups worth of coffee grounds per 6 oz of water. In other words don't try to add a lot of water (8 -10 oz) and only use 1 k-cup full of grounds. Your coffee will not be strong enough. I've timed this process and brewing two k-cups takes less than 5 minutes.

Working really well so far. I bought it along with the CHULUX single cup coffee maker. I've been using it to brew Cafe Bustelo espresso grounds and I am impressed.

These reusable mesh coffee filters are a good idea, but no one has designed one that works like you would hope. But, after trying several, this one produces the least amount of "dregs" in your coffee. If I used a paper filter inside, it would be as expected. As with all of these plastic cups, the thin plastic hinge will very likely break after several (maybe 20-30) uses. Give us an option with a twise lock cap and paper filters designed for the cup. That would be worth the additional cost. But hey, I get it, sell them cheap..let them break and sell some more, right?


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Set of 4 Resuable Filter:This set of 4 reusable coffee filter come in purple and black for easy distinguishing, perfect for brewing a few cups of coffee for a living room full of guests.
  • Compatible with CHULUX Coffee Machine:Works perfectly with our various single cup coffee makers.Just fill ground coffee into refillable filter and placing it into the single cup holder in your brewer.Dishwasher safe and easy to clean.
  • Customizable Coffee Blends:With reusable coffee filter, get experimental and come up with your own blends,or enjoy a variety of different brands of coffee and loose leaf tea.
  • Quality Mesh Filter with 100% BPA-Free:Facilitates easier brewing of water with the coffee grounds,lasts for many cups of coffee to come and are guaranteed to never rust or stain.
  • Save Money and Eco-Friendly: Allows for up to 80% savings by reusing coffee filter instead of buying disposable k cup coffee pods.And reduce your carbon footprint on the environment.12 month warranthy.

Description

Reusable coffee filters for home single cup brewing system.Simply fill with your favorite coffee or tea and brew. Rinse with water when finished.



They are study well made reusable filters that slow me to use any coffee I like at only a few pennies, tops, per cup of coffee!!! The least expensive premade coffee filled pods cost 40 Cents once! Usually 50 cents and the family stuff not on sale costs at least a dollar. Now I don't have to count pennies, but with everyone crying how the planet is dying because of pollution, etc, why are companies making more disposable products!!! I feel each prefilled pod is another disrespect to our planet and myself. I'm not "drinking the Kool Aid". During my life I've seen people go from repairing tastes, TV'S, shoes, everything... To buying new things all the time, never giving a thought to all the waste and pollution were causing along with making the inventors and vendors for these corporations rich at my expenses. At least I limit my water usage to one cup at a time in case to much coffee was made, and I love these filters being refillable with no coffee grinds I'm my coffee, ever!

I've very happy with this purchase. I was hoping to find some extra pods for my Keurig K-Elite single serve coffee maker. This fits the bill perfectly. They work just fine in it. I use them to make green tea so there is no need for any additional paper filters. The durability will remain to be seen. They seem a bit flimsy, but I am rating a five star for now since I just got them. If they fail fairly quickly, I will be sure to update my review.

I have a bunch of other refillable cups which I'm getting ready to give away.
These are amazing!
I use fine ground coffee for full flavor, that's #1.
Other cups have screens all around so the water just seeps out and waters down your coffee.
Since the water in these is pushed into the cup and it comes out the bottom, you get the full flavor of the coffee.
I will buy more!!

These might cost a little bit more but these are high-quality pods to use in your coffee maker trustees over anything else Amazon great price

Work perfectly in a Chulux machine, although we have found that we prefer the taste and easy of cleaning when we use the paper filters inside of them vs just putting the grounds directly into the mesh filter. We use the little paper filters (box of 100) that we found at Wally Worlds for 5$. The Rubber Bands around the edges have held up so far. All in all very happy with this purchase.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar