BMJL Women's Casual Cute Shirts Leopard Print Tops Basic Short Sleeve Soft Blouse(L,Leopard)

November 12, 2019

BMJL Women's Casual Cute Shirts Leopard Print Tops Basic Short Sleeve Soft Blouse(L,Leopard)

BMJL Women's Casual Cute Shirts Leopard Print Tops Basic Short Sleeve Soft Blouse(L,Leopard)

This cotton top is such a fun print! I love the leopard pattern and the colors they used too. The top fits great, as expected/true to size. I am a small and the small fit well! It’s long enough that you can tuck it in or knot it like I did! I actually knotted it over a jumpsuit for a different look, and it will look great with leggings or distressed denim too! For more fun and affordable fashion follow me on Insta: kristintiffiny 😘

 Great shirt, love the pattern and the quality is good. Fit is true to size I’m 5’6 and wearing a small

For more reviews follow my instagram @misslacyjean

Absolutely love this top! I ordered mine in a small and it fits perfectly. Just for reference, I am 5’8” and about 140. The print on the shirt is very great quality and the material is super soft, not clingy or itchy.

This T-shirt is so versatile and a great basic to have in your closet.

I ordered the medium and it fit perfectly. It’s very well made.

Follow me on Instagram for more amazon reviews and home decor @xosimplylo

Love this shirt. The print is great and it looks great enough to even wear to work. I had so many people compliment my outfit & it’s super soft!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • The cute shirt for women is made up of 100% Polyester ,will very lightweight,soft ,and breathable.
  • The short sleeve shirt for women,has fashionable leopard print ,crew neck,is a basic t shirt for your summer time .
  • the soft shirt for women ,is design for any bodyline ,will be a good choice for you .
  • The leopard blouse ,will be fit any occasion for you .
  • All our womens short sleeve tops ,are producted according to our brand size ,please choose your size refer to the last photo or amazon size chart.

Description

#Welcome:
Welcome to BMJL fashion store! We hope that you can find your own style here. Please feel free to contact us if there is any problem.
#About Size:
Please check the last photo of the product image for our detailed size chart. We strongly suggest that you have your body measurements taken first, and then refer to our size standard.
S=US2-4 Bust-34inch " Waist¨-28inch ""length:64cm "
M=US6-8 Bust-36inch " Waist¨-30inch ""length:65cm "
L=US10 Bust-38inch " Waist¨-32inch "" length:66cm "
XL=US12-14 Bust-40inch " Waist¨-34inch " length:67cm " " "

Detail:
fabric: cotton/Polyester
elasticity:good
Transparency:no
Lining:no
length:regular
Collar: round neck#Tips:
Please allow 1-2cm differs due to manual measurement.
You could use your similar clothing to compare with the size.

#Washing Instructions:
After cleaning,please adjust the shape of clothes,and then drying.Please do not use bleach soak.
Avoid sun exposure,or it will show the discoloration of clothes



Cute shirt! Its just a basic tee but it’s nice for the price. Its comfortable and breathable ! I’m 5’3” with small bust @ 119lb and i ordered a size small... fit nice. It’s a tad bit looser on me then I wanted, but it’s 65% cotton so I’m sure throwing it in the dryer will help that a bit
Good buy

Comfortable, nice fabric and can be dressed up or for a casual look. I do recommend not upsizing. I ordered a medium, and it is wide and not as long as I expected. Have to do a front tuck for sure.

colors, size and construction are all as advertised. Shipping was fast

Fabric is very soft! Thin but not see thru! Amazing!!! Exactly what I was wanting! Fit is true to size also!

This shirt is the cutest!! I got so many compliments my first day wearing it. It’s a good quality shirt!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar