BLACK+DECKER EM925AB9 Digital Microwave Oven with Turntable Push-Button Door,Child Safety Lock,900W,0.9 cu.ft,Stainless Steel,

November 10, 2019

BLACK+DECKER EM925AB9 Digital Microwave Oven with Turntable Push-Button Door,Child Safety Lock,900W,0.9 cu.ft,Stainless Steel,

BLACK+DECKER EM925AB9 Digital Microwave Oven with Turntable Push-Button Door,Child Safety Lock,900W,0.9 cu.ft,Stainless Steel,

For the price, this seems to be a good microwave. I didn't want to go the expensive route because I don't microwave a lot so this was perfect. Love the handle. My old microwave had the typical and annoying one you had to yank. This one opens so effortlessly. Really like the stainless door and panel as opposed to all black as well. Can't say how long it will last though.

I did a lot of research before purchasing this. This microwave is fantastic. Been using twice a day since September to warm up my Nutrisystem meals. No complaints. Works awesome. Great price too.

Found microwave working great very happy with product

I don't know why the reviewers dislike this so much; I am surprised. My family of 4 has used this for about a year, and we all like it. As far as the size, I much prefer a small appliance in my kitchen to a monstrous one. And my kitchen isn't even small. Also since it fits a dinner plate, what more would you want? Although it doesn't fit huge dinner plates. I bought a 10.5" glass plate from Ace Hardware for use in the microwave, because it fits well and glass heats better than ceramic anyway. As far as the timer being hard to use, it has a button for 30 seconds, and then buttons for every minute starting with 1 minute. So the only thing that you can't get exactly is something under 30 seconds, and I have no problem waiting for a few seconds for something to cook. It is really only a few seconds you are standing there! I suppose if you just had to have 45 seconds then you would hit 30, then when the bell went, hit 30 and wait 15 seconds. I think people are a little critical. Then again, I don't cook in there, I just reheat stuff. It is low wattage so sometimes you should add time, like with a frozen burrito. I really like it though! And it hardly takes any counter space. Cheers -

This is microwave warms up food really well. It is very quiet, and I would recommend this microwave to anyone in college like myself.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Pre-programmed buttons for popcorn, potato, pizza, frozen vegetable, beverage and dinner plate
  • 900 Watts with 10 power settings, clock and kitchen timer, 30 Seconds Express Cooking
  • Large LED digital display, easy-to-read control panel, child safety lock, interior light, removable 10.6" glass turntable
  • Push-button door release for easy access
  • Dimensions (W x D x H): 19.1" x 14.8" x 11.5", Internal dimensions: 12.36" x 13.66" x 8.70" (W*D*H)
  • UL approved. One year limited warranty

Description

This professional-style Black + Decker 0.9 Cubic Foot 900 Watt Stainless Steel Microwave features 10 power levels, removable glass turntable and a spacious interior. Advanced technology provides even heating and defrosting for great results without overcooking. Optimally cook or reheat six of the most popular food items with the touch of a button. Choose power levels up to 900 watts.The large LED digital display has a clock function and can also display a countdown timer as well as the cooking time remaining.



Wish i could leave a better review.. But fired it up and it started sparking like crazy. Took a closer look and the wave guard is litteraly torn in half... so. I'm sure this microwave works great. Looks great. But... now I gotta buy a new wave guard. Before it burns my house down

I needed a new microwave that would fit in a very small kitchen, yet work like a big one. This is great. Heats the food like a 1000 watt. Has very good and easy to use features. The instant 30 second button and the memory button that you can set 3 memory times for whatever time you want. The only thing I don't like is that I can't use the kitchen timer and the oven at the same time. I have never had a microwave work this way, I bought my first one in 1977! If the oven is on, the timer won't set and if the timer is set, the oven will not set. Otherwise it is awesome.

i like the fact that it was plug and play.Due to the simplicity of the model no instructions were needed which is a good thing because none were provided with the unit

This microwave is great. It's really compact, yet still gets the job done. It's nice for a college apartment.

perfect microwave and so happy i purchased this

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar