(5) 12" x 9.8" Sheets of Craftables Rose Gold Heat Transfer Vinyl HTV - Easy to Weed Tshirt Iron on Vinyl for Silhouette Cameo, Cricut, All Craft Cutters. Ships Flat, Guaranteed Size

November 15, 2019

(5) 12" x 9.8" Sheets of Craftables Rose Gold Heat Transfer Vinyl HTV - Easy to Weed Tshirt Iron on Vinyl for Silhouette Cameo, Cricut, All Craft Cutters. Ships Flat, Guaranteed Size

(5) 12

The other reviews were discouraging, but I bought it anyways. And I'm glad I did. This HTV was really easy to work with in every step of the process. When cutting, I had my cricut settings on the second "iron on" knotch snd honestly I could have put it on the first iron on knotch and it would have been just as fine. One the second knotch it didn't cut into the plastic covering, but didnt go through it. It was very easy to weed too. The vinyl comes with instructions, and if you follow the instructions, it'll go smoothly. I dont have a teflon sheet, so I just used a clean kitchen rag, and it worked all the same. This was well worth it. The only thing I could nit pick at if it really mattered is that the vinyl is not cut completely straight, but it's such a small difference, it didnt bother me.

Not as thick as other HTV I have used. Made a shirt with it last night and some parts did not adhere to the fabric well. I will have to remake the shirt.
It did weed easily, but be careful with your temperature settings.

When they say easy to weed, they mean it. This vinyl was a dream to weed, in fact, even around my small detailed areas in the cuts I was able to just pull the excess vinyl instead of using a hook or my vinyl tweezers. I'm amazed and even though it's more than I generally want to spend on vinyl, I will totally buy this brand again.

These sheets are smaller than what normal HTV or regular vinyl usually are which I did not realize. I made this purchase when I was first purchasing vinyl and I was not well educated in the different sizing.

I can’t speak for the durability of the product since I used them on canvas totes as gifts but the product was super easy to weed and apply. The gold is more of a yellow gold than a bronze gold but it worked for what I needed.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • This pack contains (5) 12" x 9.8" Sheets of Craftables Heat Transfer Vinyl
  • Ships flat with cardboard stiffener, with guaranteed sizing - Converted by Ascension Commerce, LLC
  • Perfect for use on T-Shirts, fabrics, canvas, cotton, nylon, burlap, and more
  • Vibrant Rose Gold color - A unique matte finish
  • Easy to weed and work with, Craftables HTV offers long-term durability after multiple washes

Description

Premium Craftables Heat Transfer Vinyl

Perfect for Crafting

Craftables iron-on vinyl is perfect for your crafting needs. Craftables film is compatible with all craft cutters, including the Cricut, Silhouette, Xyron, Craft ROBO, Graphtec, and more. Manufactured in the United States, this is a high quality vinyl with consistent results. Perfect for use on T-Shirts, fabrics, canvas, cotton, nylon, burlap, and more. Craftables HTV works with both a heat press and hot iron. Easy to weed and work with, Craftables HTV offers dependable durability after multiple washes. This iron-on vinyl has a matte finish that truly stands out from the competition.

Features

  • Converted by Ascension Commerce, LLC
  • Ships flat with a cardboard stiffening insert
  • Includes full color instruction sheets
  • Finish: Matte
  • Compatible with all craft cutters: Cricut, Silhouette, Xyron, Craft ROBO, Graphtec, and more
  • Sheet Size: 9.8" x 10"



Great quality! I find a lot that I order off amazon to not be great quality so I am super happy with this vinyl!

This product is great, easy to use, affordable, and lasts. I am a beginner when it comes to creating customized apparel and I have tries siser vinyl, cricut vinyl, and now craftables and craftables has been by far the best with the best selection of colors.

Needed to make 15 shirts for a surprise for a family member. The shirts turned out great. Easy to iron on and use, and the resulting vinyl area is nice and soft to the touch. Will definitely buy more for other projects.

absolutely loved working with this vinyl! i was a bit hesitant after reading the reviews. BUT, when you actually read the instructions- it cuts, weeds and presses on beautifully! it was a dream to work with! i will definitely be ordering again.

I didn’t know how important these were until I tried them. Helps vinyl adhere into fabric much better and distributed heat very well. Thrilled with the seller and the product.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar