WSBL Elegance 2019 Plan-It Plus (19997009170)

October 29, 2019

WSBL Elegance 2019 Plan-It Plus (19997009170)

WSBL Elegance 2019 Plan-It Plus (19997009170)

I love how you have multiple spaces along the he left side to list your family members names, so each person has a dedicated space for every day. I also love that it is magnetic. Works well on our fridge. This is our second one of this type, and I’ll definitely be buying another next year

One flip out tab and space for five names. Plenty of writing space for work, school, birthdays, anniversaries, and travel plans. "Elegance" is the best description. The art work is whimsical and beautiful. I highly recommend this calendar.

These are my favorite calendars! I haven’t bought another brand in 5 years. Its perfect for any busy couple and of course family of up to 5. I just never use the stickers, but thats b/c i need to write and see whats going on.

I can't live without this calendar! Its on the fridge where I can easily see it. Love that family members can each write their appointments on their own line.

Like the wide page for names so I didn't have to write them for every month


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 17-Month format (August 2018-December 2019)
  • 442 event/reminder stickers
  • Magnetic hanger Plus standard hanger
  • Handy storage pocket
  • Two tabbed contact sections

Description

The elegance 2019 Plan-it Plus calendar will keep your family organized with a 17-month calendar grid including 5 individual family member rows, 442 reminder stickers and a magnetic planning whiteboard. Each month is accented with colors and patterns by Wendy Bentley.



I love this type of calendar. Each family member has their own space.

This is my favorite calendar! I buy this every year to help organize my family.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar