UROPHYLLA Inflatable Neck Pillow Travel, Neck Pillow for Airplane Travel, Train, Car, Home, Office with Soft Velvet, Built-in Pump, Packsack and Comfortable Velvet - Blue

October 29, 2019

UROPHYLLA Inflatable Neck Pillow Travel, Neck Pillow for Airplane Travel, Train, Car, Home, Office with Soft Velvet, Built-in Pump, Packsack and Comfortable Velvet - Blue

UROPHYLLA Inflatable Neck Pillow Travel, Neck Pillow for Airplane Travel, Train, Car, Home, Office with Soft Velvet, Built-in Pump, Packsack and Comfortable Velvet - Blue

The description isn’t the best in the world. Took a minute to realize that when they say there are two valves, it is a valve in a valve. It is hard to see, but there is a cap inside the cap. Take out the larger one to get some air into it and the close it and pull out the inner cap - it has a check valve in it that lets you add air without it all escaping. When you need to deflate, take out the larger one.

I had a trip of 19 days in different countries of Southeast Asia. To visit these countries during these 19 days I took 5 flights with different airlines. For that reason I was travelling light and I didn't want to waste valuable space. This pillow was one of the best purchases that I made! I saw how my nine trip partners struggled carrying their travel pillow, hanging it in their backpacks or in their carry-on luggages. I didn’t had any problem trying to find a place to stored my pillow since it’s so easy and convenient to carry when not inflated, it folds into its bag so easy. When seated in the plane I just grabbed my pillow from my hand baggage, inflated it and it was ready for each trip. It is soft and comfy. I loved its silky texture. The pillow also has two valves. The small one (the one in the top) which has a check valve in it that allow you add air without it escaping and the larger one which I used to deflate it. Definitely it was perfect for my vacation trip! If you are thinking to buy it ... don’t overthink, you wouldn’t regret it! I hope this review help you to make a final decision.

I purchased a couple of these as I use them at work when I'm required to sit in front of a computer for 12+ hours without a break or lunch. This is by far my preferred product. It's easy to carry since it deflates to flat. The ability to determine how rigid to make it by adding or decreasing air also means I can adjust it to fit my own comfort level. The two bumps also cradle my head much better than the flat donut version. Finally, I found this inflatable version to be much cooler on my neck than the memory foam version. So much so that this is now the only one that I use.

I got this to replace a inflatable horseshoe shaped travel pillow that I had for years. Initially, I had purchased a travel pillow with a built-in inflater which I was not aware of. An inflater is really not needed to inflating a travel pilllow of this size and the inflater doubled the packed size of that travel pillow. This pillow does not have a built-in inflater but inflates easily enough and packs small.

The presence of the protrusions that sit at the back of the neck are helpful for increasing comfort compared to older designs without those. Comfort is as good as I would expect through I don't know how these compare to the high-end memory foam wrap-style travel pillows such as the Travelrest Ultimate Memory Foam Travel Pillow. I will mention that I did pass on those because the packed size of those is larger.

I bought this pillow for a long train ride and it was perfect. It was small enough to fit in my backpack, since I was travelling light I didn't want to waste valuable space. I was thinking when I bought it I would use it and leave it for someone else, but after using it I decided to keep it for my next trip. I would recommend it for use for a night or two, longer than that and you might want something better.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ★ Comfort and High Quality - This inflatable neck pillow for travel included High Quality PVC material Liner and Comfortable soft velvet case. Adjust this pillow to firm, medium or soft to fit your Max comfortable journey. It is a really necessary for your journey.
  • ★ ERGONOMIC RAISED DESIGN - The inflatable travel pillow perform high comfort for you when you are on the plane, train or in a car, the U sharp design will reduce the pain from your neck and head.
  • ★ Use it Easily - New Upgrade built-in pump design support you to inflate it by pumping within 30s, inflate(by mouth) or deflate it within 5 seconds, you can fold and put it into a mini bag.
  • ★ Soft Washable Velvet - This Inflatable neck pillow for airplane travel is covered by a breathable soft velvet pillowcase. With help of special invisible zipper, It can be removed easily for cleaning.
  • ★ Satisfaction guaranteed - Our goal on amazon is to provide smart and comfortable travel accessories to help everyone can enjoy their journey. We proudly stand behind all of our products 100%, which is why we offer a full 24-month warranty on this product. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us because our No.1 goal is customer satisfaction.

Description

Away from neck pain

-- When you travel, your journey may become unbearable due to the neck pain. Our U-shape comfortable pillow can help you support your neck to reduce the pain that occurs in the head and neck. It perform high comfort for you when you are on the plane, train or in a car, the Ergonomic design will reduce the pain from your neck and head.

Necessary for your comfortable travel

-- it is very lightweight and easy to carry, it can be folded in the small bag; This is a good idea to away from neck pain when you are business trip, travel, flight, daily rest or office naps; This inflatable pillow is a perfect choose for your journey, it is washable and less air leaks than other pillow.

-- Adjust this pillow to firm, medium or soft to fit your Max comfortable journey.

Age to fit

-- Suitable for age groups of 12 and over.

Warranty for 24 month

-- Please don't hesitate to contact us directly if any issues, we'll try our best to help you out. For any reason you are not satisfied, please contact us and we will refund you all money.



Best ever. Had several inflatbles in the past but they all were rough material and required a lot of inflation. Then i got one full of some sort of beads that not only made it had to store, it popped a leak, So i was unprepared for how easy it is to inflate this one esp. though its no-back flow inflate valve.... and deflate though the fast unload valve. Surface is very comfortable esp. with the added nodules. Folds into its bag easily. This is travel pillow done right !

Very soft and comfortable while being convenient to carry when not inflated. Love it and the raised back supports head more than plain horseshoe shapes do.

I had bought other travel pillows before and I've never liked the support (or lack thereof) they provided nor the amount of room they required.

Enter this inflatable pillow . . . first of all, I could hang it on my belt since it compressed down to fit into its small carry bag. Why is this important? because often I would forget to grab the pillow from the carryon before stowing it and it's then a hassle to get the carry one and dig around for the pillow. Being able to easily carry it was a great feature.

Two, the problem I have with most pillows is that they are filled with something mushy that holds no shape. So, when I use one of those, it becomes useless as far as support because the material moves. Not so the inflatable pillow. By controlling the amount of air inside I could also change the firmness and whatever firmness I used, it would retain its shape.

Finally . . . I wore this backward. Meaning, the opening went to the back of my neck. That way, it supported my chin and braced my head without letting it flop. Can't do that with those pillows filled with beads or whatever they are.

Overall, very satisfied with the design, the features and the ease of use. This is the only pillow I actually ever used. I would try the others but after a few minutes I would deem them ineffectual and I eventually gave them away.

We happened to have some long overnight flights at the beginning of the year and this pillow was great.

I ordered UROPHYLLA Travel Pillow to use it on a long plane trip to Europe. I wanted an inflatable pillow that would not take too much space and was easy to use. After reading several reviews I decided on this model. Iam so glad I bought it. The pillow stores in a small convenient bag and it is nicely packed when not used. It is super easy to inflate on the plane (just couple of seconds); it is very soft yet supportive enough for my neck and head. Good to sleep or even read on the plane. Oh, when I came back home I ordered a second one for my sister - since she liked it as well.

I love it can be collapsed for storage when not in use. My only issue is trying to keep it full of air while trying to seal the plug. Maybe I'm an idiot. Maybe there's some sort of "stop" to hold the air in while inserting the plug, but I haven't figured it out.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar