Unigear Female Urination Device, Reusable Urinal Funnel Standing up Pee - Includes PVC Zippered Bag (Pink)

October 02, 2019

Unigear Female Urination Device, Reusable Urinal Funnel Standing up Pee - Includes PVC Zippered Bag (Pink)

Unigear Female Urination Device, Reusable Urinal Funnel Standing up Pee - Includes PVC Zippered Bag (Pink)

It's a solid product that works well overall, but I will mention a word of warning to those who wear tighter pants. It's a bit bulkier than ones I've used in the past. This didn't bother me at all because I wear pants on the baggier side and tend to wear men's underwear so for me it was VERY easy and convenient to use anywhere anytime. For my girlfriend, however, it was a bit more of a hassle to get it right if not fully pulling down her pants, so for those types of users you're pretty much limited to using this in porta potties or public restrooms which, I'm not sure is THAT much better than just squatting. Still... I love this product.

Okay, let's be honest. The whole idea of this for a lady is awkward. LOL But my husband enjoys hunting and I enjoy spending time with him. So I thought I would definitely need this while on a hunting trip. I tried it out when I got it, and it worked really great. So now when we are out, I know I can go to the bathroom without getting it all over me! Neat product.

I don’t know about you but when I have to pee somewhere I can’t sit, I have a hard time squatting. I practiced in the shower and had no problem with it, so I practiced with a toilet. The device is easy to keep in a backpack or a small purse. I like the clear carrying case to store it. I’ve peed plenty of times on my pants, leggings, cammies, and shorts bc I couldn’t take off my bottoms. I’ve squatted to pee in front of 50 other women in the wilderness and let me tell you, we all got pee on our trousers. This will prevent that

I like this product. It is so easy to use and have had NO problems at all.
I bought it for an upcoming trip to Asia and have been "practicing". My 1st attempt as advised I did in the shower, everything went well. After a few successful times doing that I attempted to use it with clothes on at home and again it worked beautifully, no problems at all I would highly recommend it.

I received my Unigear a little over a week ago and I am above pleased with it. The Unigear is a MUST HAVE !!! The Unigear is so easy to use. No more going to unsanitary bathrooms and worrying about the germs on the seat. The Unigear is definitely a must have!!! I have shared this with all of my female family and friends so that they can purchase one. Way to go Unigear !!!!!!😊


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Hygienic and Safety: made from medical-grade silicone that is moisture and germs -resistant. Free from latex, phthalates, BPAs and other harmful chemicals. It can be disinfected thoroughly with boiling water, and no horrible smell.
  • Spill-Proof Design: Long spout and special arc designs ensure leaking-free and no spill, drip or splash back when pee standing up like men. Moderate hardness is applied after multiple tests, neither so hard to makes you uncomfortable nor too soft to deform. The flexible funnel fits comfortably to your body to make a reliable seal regardless of shifting angles.
  • Easy to cleaning up: Wash it with water and wipe it with paper, or just shake off the water, and it can be flicked dry due to hydrophobic material. It's reusable with no deformation and degradation in its hygienic properties.
  • Portable and Compact: Urine funnel only has 8.5" x 4.7", comes with a 5.12" x 9.06" black PVC zippered bag. It can be easily carry in your handbag or backpack pocket. Take it to anywhere, no more dirty toilets or squat peeing in the bushes while hiking, travelling, camping or outdoor activities.
  • 60 DAYS SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you are not 100% satisfied with this product for any reasons, you can feel free to contact our customer support team and we will refund your purchase price - no questions asked.

Description

Why we need Unigear's female urination device?
Are you feel unwilling to dropping your pants when you want to pee but there are no bathroom in outdoor or the toilet is dirty in public? Don' t worry, Unigear's New STAND-WHILE-YOU-PEE female uriantion device will help you out. With Unigear female urinal, women can pee standing up and do not have to wander very far away from camp to get the privacy they need. Female can experience the same "GO ANYWHERE" convenience that men enjoy. What's more, use this female urinational device to pee will keep your butt away from dirty toilet. A perfect device almost fulfills all outdoor physiological needs. women urinal is a great tool for hiking, travelling, camping, outdoor activities.

Key Feature:
Spill-proof function: specifically long spout and special arc design makes no splash back when pee standing up. Flexible funnel makes a reliable seal regardless of shifting angles, fits your body well.
Medical-grade silicone: 100% safety and durable. It will protect your healthy from moisture and germ and it's reusable, easy to use and cleaning up.
Small and lightweight: easy to carry about.

Package content:
1x female urination device+ 1x PVC zippered bag

Tips: many people will meet the problem of peeing on legs when using the female urinal incorrectly. It's very important to learn to use the urinal correctly according to user guide to avoid a leak on legs. Please practice using your pee funnel in the shower at home before using it in outdoors.



Haven’t tried it yet but won’t go far without it. Should be interesting first time around. Got a good laugh picturing how it’ll work from behind the wheel while stuck in traffic. Will update after putting it to the test. Appears well made and anatomically correct😉

This female urination device works way better then I even expected!! No leaking at all and very comfortable to use! Highly recommend! Sorry no pics. Lol!!

Takes some getting used to, but boy, to piss like a dude, Crap! This little funnel device will be tucked away in our VW van next road trip. Eliminates the need for a portable toilet. Any extra space, we'll take it. Long walks to the camp toilet at night? Nope, not any more.

I like this easier for a lady when we do blood work,ect.at doctor's office

Looks to be sturdy, but have not had the opportunity to use as yet.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar