Tzowla Business Laptop Backpack Anti-Theft College Backpack with USB Charging Port and Lock 15.6 Inch Computer Backpacks for Women Men, Casual Hiking Travel Daypack (A-Blue Jeans)

October 02, 2019

Tzowla Business Laptop Backpack Anti-Theft College Backpack with USB Charging Port and Lock 15.6 Inch Computer Backpacks for Women Men, Casual Hiking Travel Daypack (A-Blue Jeans)

Tzowla Business Laptop Backpack Anti-Theft College Backpack with USB Charging Port and Lock 15.6 Inch Computer Backpacks for Women Men, Casual Hiking Travel Daypack (A-Blue Jeans)

We are about to have a big family travel and I'm in need of the good travel bag that can hold my laptop and other gadgets. I am impressed so far of what this bag has to offer. The material is awesome, zippers zip and upzip well. inside lining are in good quality as well. I think my favorite feature of this bag is the lock combo! Setting it to my preferred combo was a breeze too! It also has a USB and headphone connect that you can connect your juicepack to charge your phone and if you want to listen while your phone is in the bag, then you can just hook it up to the audio jack in the bag and connect your headphones on the audio jack outside the bag. This bag also has a lot of pockets, 2 side pockets when you can stick your umbrella into. It holds my macbook perfectly, i think it can hold up to 17 inches of laptop. the backpack straps are also well-cushioned to keep your shoulder and back comfy!

If you want your backpack to make a "statement" about how smart, cool and rich you are, you might not want to buy this - buy a Tumi or another of the high end brands, they will cost you at least 10 times as much. If, on the other hand, you don't care about statements but just want a well designed and made backpack that has some flexibility for your changing life, and you know a great deal when you see it, the Tzowla is for you. The backpack has 2 large compartments, each with pockets, some zipped, inside for small items. The larger of the 2 compartments contains a padded laptop pocket that can accept up to a 17 in laptop, with a velcro'ed retainer strap over the top. This retainer is not really functional for small laptops - there's too much free strap when the Velcro is fastened. There is space in the rest of the larger compartment for a small coat (say, a plastic waterproof) and a bag lunch. This compartment also has 2 stand-out features - 1. wired connectors for buddies/headphones and for charging a device. (You connect a power block inside the bag, then you can charge your device outside the bag, maybe even while you are using it.) It's a little bit gimmicky, but could be useful; and 2. a combination lock - again, could be useful. The smaller of the 2 large compartments is perfect for 1 or 2 books, headphones, kindle/iPad and for travel papers. On the outside of the smaller large compartment is a small easy-access pocket for glasses (reading and sun), passport and phone. There are side pockets for an umbrella (with a retainer strap) and a water bottle, and there is a fixed strap across the front of the bag to secure it on a rollaboard case. The shoulder straps are padded and spread the load well, and there are side straps with clips to compress the volume of the bag to a minimum. The whole bag is made of hard wearing fabric (only black, I think) with a waterproof, spongeable lining, seams are nicely sewn and all of the compartments close with good quality zips and the bag looks good when worn.. Since I have just received my bag, I have not rated it for durability, but it looks like it will last for years. For under $30, look no further.

I've already traveled with this bag a few times and I like it a lot. The reason I'm not giving it a perfect score is because on the first trip, the wire for the headphone port popped out of place and I couldn't use my headphones through the bag. On the second trip, the same thing happened to the charger port wire. I was able to wiggle that one back into place, but the headphone port seems to be a bit more challenging to fix.

It was off-putting to have such a unique feature fail so early in the bag's life. My advice is if you insert a charge wire or your headphones into these ports, do it very delicately.

Otherwise, great bag.

I was not expecting much to be honest but this bag has exceeded my expectations I received this 2 days ago and I am very pleased!!

Positives:
It fits my laptop a 17" perfectly. It has lots of extra room. There is a nice tablet sleeve built in to accompany your laptop which is nice. Lots of pockets and space for stuffs(pens/chargers).

Anti-theft lock, safe enough to protect expensive items and make my life easier with a build in charger and headphone core

This backpack is very stylish, not too big/bulky, and it has plenty of storage space for a laptop, tablet(s), books, and/or anything else you need to take with you on the go. I have used this backpack for work on occasion (though I usually prefer a messenger-style bag or briefcase for work), I've also used this backpack for hiking as well as biking. I definitely will use this backpack for traveling too. The combo lock for the zipper of main compartment is cute but hardly "anti-theft." I have tested the backpack for water resistance and it passed! (Heavy rain is A-OK, I do not recommend submerging this backpack however). The USB and headphone plugs are definitely a huge plus! I highly recommend this backpack.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • LIFE-TIME WARRANTY: Life-time warranty from Tzowla and friendly 24 hours customer service.
  • CONVENIENT USB&HEADSET PORT DESIGN:USB interface with built-in cable design, great convenience for charging your electronic devices via connecting your own power bank. And the headphone interface frees your hands when enjoying audios, music, etc.(PORTABLE BATTERY IS NOT INCLUDED)
  • ANTI-THEFT DESIGN: With Fixed Password Lock and Durable Metal Zippers, it is safe guaranteed for protecting your valuable items inside. No need to worry theft easily opening your backpack when you are travelling or lining up.
  • MULTIPURPOSE BACKPACK: High quality Water Resistant Polyester Fabric Material & Practical luggage Strap design & Comfortable Widen Padded Shoulder Strap & Built-in Key Ring design, fits for daily use at school, college, business and travel, suitable for women, men and students.
  • LARGE CAPACITY:External dimensions: 19.29x 11.8 x 5.43 inch. Multiple divider pockets, easy for holding 15.6 Inches laptop, water bottle, readers and a bunch of other items, iPad, journal, pens and pencils, iPhone.

Description

Warranty
Tzowla promise LIFE-TIME warranty. If anything goes wrong with our product, please contact our customer service team. We will resolve it within 24 hours.

Features
--Built-in USB cable and headset cable,you can put your power bank into backpack and connect internal USB cable, then let your charging cable insert USB port to connect your electronic device
--External headphone interface frees our hands and offers more convenient of enjoying musics and audios
--Anti-theft laptop backpack with fixed combination lock, protects your valuable items from thief
--Durable and sturdy water resistant polyester fabric material, keeps inside dry and protects your electronics
--Spacious pockets with independent 12+compartments can hold your items, makes the computer backpack organizational and professional
--Luggage belt design helps to free your hand and back when travelling and on a business trip
--Widen S-shaped shoulder straps can relieve shoulder pressure and makes it easy to carrying
--Portable key ring design in the backpack makes your keys, small scissors well-organized
--Light weight slim laptop backpack with modern style, fits for daily use at school, college, business and travel, suitable for women, men and students. Classic joker.

Specifications
Color: Grey
Dimensions: 20x11.8x5.5Inches, suits for 15 15.6 laptops
Shoulder Straps: Adjust from 16.9 to 33.8 inches
Weight: 1.8Pounds
Capacity: 1.21 cu ft/34L

Package Includes
--1x Backpack

About Tzowla
Tzowla is committed to providing excellent quality and reasonable price products to consumers and offering our consumers sincere and satisfying service.



Perfect size, great look, awesome quality, roomy, holds my Dell inspiron 15.6 laptop perfectly. Light weight. Pretty safe and easy to use combination Lock.

This could be the best invention ever. We got next day delivery because my son could not wait. We also got the battery pack to charge the backpack. My sons a teenager so he comes home everyday with a dead phone. Not with this backpack. He fit all of his stuff in there with room to spare. The headphone jack, the phone charger and the locking zippers work perfectly. We could not be happier with this backpack. It's worth every penny. I would recommend this to anyone with teenagers, college kids and to all my nursing friends.

I LOVE THIS BAG! very stylish and I like the material. The color is a cool grey with stitching. The material is a like thin, but the functionality is outstanding. I also really liked the combo lock for the zipper on the main compartment- I usually keep my laptop in my bag so this was really helpful

Although I had some trouble with the lock, I really love this backpack. I originally bought this backpack to go on an international trip to Africa. I had to carry around my laptop and other items, so having a lock on this backpack made me feel that my personal belongings were safe. Now, I'm currently using this for graduate school. I find that the usb port makes charging my phone and tablet on-the-go easy and convenient. Another great feature is the multiple pockets and compartments. But as I mentioned before, I did have some issues with the lock. The lock combination changed on its own so I was locked out of my backpack while abroad. The reason I still give this a 5-star rating is the customer service that I received. After writing the seller my issue, they responded right away and sent me a new backpack after I returned to the US. The new backpack has an upgraded lock feature and so far, it hasn't given me any trouble. If I have any more issues, I will certainly update my review but so far, I am really satisfied with the product.

I bought this bag for a trip to Vegas and it was perfect. I packed a lot it in for the plane (books, keys, my phone, phone charger, nintendo switch, tablet - I keep myself entertained like a toddler on planes, don't judge). The lock isn't super sturdy but it did give me more peace of mind walking around the airport. Now I use it for everything. The ports on the side make it really easy to keep my phone charged. The middle pocket has a lot of inner small pockets to help keep everything organized.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar