StopShroom The Ultimate Universal Drain Stopper Plug for Bathtub, Bathroom, and Kitchen Sink Drains (White)

October 26, 2019

StopShroom The Ultimate Universal Drain Stopper Plug for Bathtub, Bathroom, and Kitchen Sink Drains (White)

StopShroom The Ultimate Universal Drain Stopper Plug for Bathtub, Bathroom, and Kitchen Sink Drains (White)

I'm a tub reader and have been distracted and dismayed that my built-in tub stopper no longer has a tight seal. Not only was I losing several inches of water in a short while, but I could hear it seeping. This little stopper cover has brought me great joy--seriously! It fits over the can't-be-removed stopper and creates a tight seal. I can read as long as I want (at least an hour...) and the water is the same depth and quiet. This is one of those little things in life that just makes me happy.

I have a step on tub plug. It's old and quit working. I wasn't sure if this product would cover it completely but it did. And it stayed in place without leaking. It's a well made product. Nothing flimsy about it. And it has a little suction cup on it so that you can attach it to the shower wall to store it when not in use. I definitely recommend it. I like it so well that I'm going to order two more for my kitchen sink.

I love the concept. We have an older tub and water drains out when you take a bath. I placed this over top and the suction of the leaky drain helps keep it in place. But it's not perfect. I have to hold it in place when filling the tub or it'll slide around and/or pop off. And if you're not paying attention, it can slide and pop off during a bath. If your drain is farther from the side of your tub, you'll have no problems. If you have an older fiberglass tub, the curve of the bottom under the faucet could give you some issues.

Not sure why this stopper works great for some people and not at all for others...? My bathtub drain control stopped opening and closing the drain properly, and fixing it completely is going to require breaking into the tile deck around the tub—a major job I’m not ready to deal with yet. This stopper goes right over the existing fixture and seals completely once there is a little water in the tub; no drainage until I remove it, simple!

I have not been able to use my bathtub because the drain stopper is broken. Basically it is just holding my laundry drying rack. If I actually have to use it I have to stuff a wash cloth in it and hope it holds long enough for me to do what I need to do. Well I got bathbombs for christmas and decided it's been long enough and someone said they've seen universal bath stoppers on amazon. This one looked cute enough, plus I've actually heard of their other product the tub shroom. All the other products on Amazon has severely mixed reviews. This product did too somewhat with some people saying it was junk and others saying they loved it. I gave it a shot and I'm so glad I did! It works perfectly and held the water my whole entire bath bomb experience. FYI it helps if you put the stopper in when there's a little bit of water in the tub.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Universal drain stopper and drain plug that works on virtually any drain type including bathtub, bathroom sink, and kitchen drains
  • Stop the water in style with this bathtub stopper and plug the drain for those times that you want to take a bath or simply fill the sink
  • StopShroom is Fully Compatible with TubShroom and SinkShroom Drain Protectors by Easily Fitting on Top of Each -- Works Great on it's own too!
  • Available in Brilliant White or Aqua Blue to Match Virtually any Bathroom Decor. Dimensions are 6"x5"x2" (Compatible with Drain Openings 4" or Smaller)
  • Includes a built-in suction cup so the unit remains in place during use and when it's not in use. No more stoppers floating away on the job

Description

The Shroom Family is proud to welcome yet another member to its growing cadre of drain accessories -- the StopShroom. StopShroom is a unique drain stopper that works with virtually any drain type and it's fully compatible with our popular TubShroom and SinkShroom products (although StopShroom can work great on its own!). Stop water quickly and effectively with StopShroom. During use, StopShroom can be conveniently suctioned next to the drain to prevent unwanted movements and, when not in use, on the wall or ledge for the next time you need it. StopShroom is made of high-grade silicone so it can last the test of time. Welcome to our family.



We have a unique drain in the bathtub and normal sized drain covers do not work. This product worked like a charm! There’s a plastic piece on the inside of this stopper plug that I’m assuming is only there to keep its shape in the package because it works a lot better without it, much better suction. I’m very happy with the quality of this product. I definitely recommend it.

This is exactly what I needed. My tub drain is raised and can’t be removed to plug for a bath. My plug doesn’t hold water either. This is great. Good suction, just drop it on & gently push to ensure seal. I wish I knew about this sooner. A little more expensive than I liked to pay, but it works & that is a very good thing. I have the drain mushroom also to collect hair. These products are well made and I am becoming a brand shopper. Now if only they can make a drain clog stopper for drains that have hardware obstructions.

My garden tub stopper just wasn't working anymore. This has a dome high enough to fit over the current metal stopper without having to remove it. It sucks right down onto the tub and no leaking/draining. Perfect.

Having a tub shroom was great for my old tub, but I was going a bit bonkers needing to get it in and out when my boys would use the tub. This is perfect - fits beautifully over the top, has stayed clean since I bought it, and doesn't cause a trip hazard when in use. My boys love to help put it on, and also...love to remove it when they're all done. Great addition to a Tub Shroom!

Couldn’t find something to fit my tubs drain for a long time. I was skeptical at first because it’s a pretty universal fit but let me tell you, this thing does not mess around. Kept all the water in the tub while I was soaking in epsom and it never slipped out of place. Perfect, Thank you!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar