Staedtler Flexible Curve, 18'', Black 3T (97160-18BK03)

October 08, 2019

Staedtler Flexible Curve, 18'', Black 3T (97160-18BK03)

Staedtler Flexible Curve, 18'', Black 3T (97160-18BK03)

This product does exactly what it was designed to do. I use it for the special purpose of measuring the curvature of my horse's withers and back, which I am then able to trace onto paper and bring along when saddle shopping. Of course, there are countless other applications, which I look forward to exploring in the future.

Very useful... for all sorts of things. It's even useful for drawing. I really don't know what else to say except that if you buy this, you will find all sorts of uses for it.

I've gone through a few flexicurves and so far this one is my favorite. It bends smoothly, and holds it's shape fairly well

This is a very useful tool, especially for measuring arm-holes and necklines. Even if it's only a minimal improvement, I feel that my measurements are more accurate with this than trying to bend a tape measure around my pattern.

When designing a custom console for my truck and I needed to transfer curves from my dash to the console for a perfect match, this tool works flawlessly. The price was right and I recommend it for drawing and woodworking.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • High quality graduated flexible curve drafting  tool by  stealer mars
  • Easy to read inch and metric graduations
  • Square metal core coated with light blue wear resistant plastic
  • Instantly adjustable;  retains shape without support
  • Especially useful for drawing a one-of-a-kind curve

Description

High quality graduated flexible curve drafting  tool by  stealer mars, easy to read inch and metric graduations, square metal core coated with light Blue wear resistant plastic, instantly adjustable;  retains shape without support, especially useful for drawing a one-of-a-kind curve



Product is used to draw approaches for aircraft. It arrived on time, was exactly as described and has worked flawlessly.

Good flexible curve, does it’s job, seems to be pretty good quality

A little shorter than needed but still a good product

Works just like it's supposed to

i am a saddle fitter for horses and this handy little tool makes my job so much easier every day! thank you!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar