Reafort Ultra Soft Double Layer Sherpa Oversized Throw Blanket (Silver Grey, 60“X70 Throw)

October 25, 2019

Reafort Ultra Soft Double Layer Sherpa Oversized Throw Blanket (Silver Grey, 60“X70 Throw)

Reafort Ultra Soft Double Layer Sherpa Oversized Throw Blanket (Silver Grey, 60“X70 Throw)

Unfortunately, this case is so soft, fluffy and warm that I had to buy another one to use during warm summer months. It's like cuddling an enormous silky lamb.

Bought this to fill with 10 pounds of memory foam filling (never compromise your dreams!) as I wanted a big, heavy, pliable lump/fuzzy burrito of comfort that I could use to elevate limbs and whatnot, lean against sleeping, etc. Does a great job and is super soft and very nice to sleep against. Will probably pick up another soon before winter gets here.

As if I needed more reason to spoon my body pillow... This body pillow cover is soft af. I have dark sheets and I was worried this material would leave lil fuzzies all over but it doesn't! Sometimes I catch myself petting my pillow. I've even caught other people petting my pillow. That's how good it is.

I bought this to use with a pillow I bought from Walmart that was very hard to clean because the outside wasn't removable, and it was also a color that didn't go with my decor. This cover is a super stylish neutral grey color and extremely soft. It is also very easy to clean because it can be put in the washer and dryer. It tends to stick to itself a bit in the dryer but I unstick it no problem when it comes out. The only issue I have with it is that it is a bit too big since I had to guess the dimensions of my original pillow, but I just tuck the excess material underneath it no problem. My cat really likes it and sleeps on it next to my head every night. Highly recommend, good quality for low price.

This pillow case is hands down one of the best Amazon purchases I've made! I had a body pillow I was going to toss, and decided to give this a try. It is soft and cozy and is helping me get much needed sleep during pregnancy. I highly recommend this item!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100% polyester thick sherpa material. Adding soft and warm feel to your body pillow.
  • Size: oversized 60"x70" gives you extra care for the day and night.
  • Double layer feature adds thickness to the throw. You will feel sleep in a cloud.
  • Various color options allow to mix and match your room setting.
  • Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.

Description

100% polyester thick sherpa material. Adding soft and warm feel to your room.
Size: oversized 60"x70" gives you extra care for the day and night.
Double layer feature adds thickness to the throw. You will feel sleep in a cloud.
Various color options allow to mix and match your room setting.
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.



My son loves this cover!! It is VERY soft to touch. At first he was concerned it would be to hot to sleep with this cover (summer time) but woke up this morning and told me it was awesome and better than mine. Then asked me NOT to buy him a new cover because ot wasn't hot at all. Perfect!

I'm 23 weeks pregnant and have had this pillow for the past month. I only wish I'd bought it sooner! I'll use it well after I deliver because it's just so soft and comfy. It doesn't get flat and it doesn't overheat you.

I am so glad I purchased this. The material is extremely soft, the zipper pouch to put the pillow in is large enough that I didn’t have to struggle, AND despite being a thick and fluffy material it does not get hot. I worried buying this in the summer would mean boiling in my bed, but it stays just as cool as the rest of my bed does - no hot spots. The one thing is despite my pillow being these exact dimensions, my pillow swims in this case. There’s a good couple of inches. But it’s a minor problem in my mind. I use this more for sleeping rather than making my bed look nice, if you want it for looks, you may want to find something better fitting.

This is so comfortable!!! I bought it for my dog's pillow but I think I'm going to order another for me. I've washed it twice since I got it and so far it isn't pilling or anything. I would definitely recommend to others looking for a cozy body pillow cover.

I bought this pillow case to cover up my ugly body pillow that I just purchased. (It’s rainbow zebra print...) the fabric is a very soft Sherpa and it is thin.... but thick enough to cover my ugly pillow pretty well. You can’t see the zebra print so I’m happy with my purchase! It is a tad bit too long for a regular length body pillow... but not WAAAY too long that it looks bad. Just a couple extra inches on each end. I think it’s well worth the price.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar