Organic Aloe Vera Gel with 100% Pure Aloe from FRESHLY CUT Aloe Plant, not powder - NO XANTHAN, so it absorbs rapidly with No sticky residue - Big 12 oz

October 25, 2019

Organic Aloe Vera Gel with 100% Pure Aloe from FRESHLY CUT Aloe Plant, not powder - NO XANTHAN, so it absorbs rapidly with No sticky residue - Big 12 oz

Organic Aloe Vera Gel with 100% Pure Aloe from FRESHLY CUT Aloe Plant, not powder - NO XANTHAN, so it absorbs rapidly with No sticky residue - Big 12 oz

**Believe it or not this is a 100% verified, non-compensated, unbiased review. ** Please let me know if this is helpful/informative by selecting the "helpful" button below my review. Thanks!!

So, after waiting about a month (I'm not one to post a review immediately without trying things) I am so utterly happy to say this is a product that IS as described, and is just as high-quality as it purports to be. I honestly didn't even need it, wasn't looking for it, but came across it while looking for eczema cream for my baby boy. An Amazon "impulse buy", if you will.

Pros:
• Seller sent an informative email prior to receipt. (NOT begging for awesome reviews. Just recommendations and reminders for use.)

• Jelly-like texture, looks exactly like what you'd see come straight from the plant...because it is.

• Mixes easily with coconut oil or lotion!

• Beautiful packaging, intact dispenser, label clearly printed in English. (Can you tell I've purchased things I thought were made in the US before only to received broken-English instructions and ingredients, or no readable content at all?? And broken bottles?? I'm not bitter, not at all!) ;-)

Cons:
• None. And I thought long and hard about this one, because you have to have a "con", right?

Tips:
• Put that bottle right in the fridge where you can get at it and slop some on your eyes. Doesn't sound pretty, but when you're a mom of five who never gets to a salon for a facial it will be your own version of heaven....albeit briefly, until you hear the inevitable "Mommy! I went pee-pee on the floor again!"

• Mix equal parts coconut oil with aloe, both room temperature, for a fabulous warm/cool tingly/smooth self massage. I seriously can't wait to slather myself after a shower.

• Sunburn. Back to tip #1, this stuff feels fantastic out of the fridge if you've had too much sun. Melts quickly but that's gonna happen when your skin is 110 degrees. Mix some crushed ice in for extended cooling.

• Was reticent to put it in my hair but the label isn't lying. I mixed 1/3 aloe to 2/3 conditioner and it has the same effect as my "smoothing shine spray".

• Use aloe alone if you get razor burn like my sensitive Scandinavian skin does - always inner calf and thigh. Turns the burn down and help redness dissipate. Not a miracle cure, but helps.

I couldn't figure out how to show the texture without a video so I put about a tablespoon on my forearm in the pics, right out of a cold bottle (does not have to be refrigerated), and then swiped down my arm once. It absorbs rather quickly and doesn't leave a sticky residue, which surprised the heck out of me!

Overall, awesome product I didn't even know I needed. This is at the top of the list for Christmas gifts and I'll definitely be buying the rest of their products.

I love that this product isn't full of a bunch of nasty chemicals. It's so hard to find good quality ingredients. I bought this for my daughter. She was getting really dry chapped skin and it was starting to cause damage. I had tried all kind of lotions but they all burned her sensitive skin. One day use of this gel and her skin was back to almost 100% I can't believe how well this worked. I wish i would have snapped photos but in all honesty I didn't expect it to work so quickly.

I have been using this product as a catch all hair smoother/moisturizer, hair treatment with hot oils and as a mild hair styling gel. ON the weekends to do a hair treatment I apply it from roots to end....one or two tablespoons... more or less....comb through and let it dry a bit and then soak my hair with olive oil or argan oil on top of it and apply a bit of concentrated vitamin e oil.....VOILA.....great hair mask. I put on a plastic cap and a knit cap over to keep it warm (hot oil treatment without the heat.....and go about my day.....doing my Saturday home chores....I wash it out later in the day....I have even slept with it on over night too! I think it greatly has enhanced the health of my hair! It seems to be encouraging new hair growth too. I also use this as a second day fresh up for my hair. I spray a little water on my ends and work this through my hair....maybe a few teaspoons of it....comb through and it resets my curls....later after it all drys, I de-crunch with a paper towel, a la "curly girl" style. It does not give the stiffness of a gel.....which I really like...it does not flake in my hair either...really like that too! It smooths the frizz from my hair naturally without all the dimethicone of hair oils. All in all, using this has been a real enhancement for my hair. I still use my AG hair products (excellent company) for volume and style right after I wash it....but now I mostly follow up with this aloe gel to refresh the hair and skip the products. I find it keeps my hair much cleaner too....no product build up. This stuff has been magic for my hair. Thanks for making this awesome product available. Above all that - it is magic for kitchen cooking/ ironing burns.....keep some in your refrigerator....if you apply this right away to a kitchen burn...alternating with ice water for a few minutes....the burn will heal and not blister or scar and will not even be noticeable!

Made my face glow & my hair so soft.

Came on time, absorbs and penetrates into the skin quickly with no sticky yucky mess to the touch and site , just feels smooth after. Provides relief and feels great. Best aloe I've used so far!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ✅ #1 HIGHEST QUALITY - to ensure freshness, our Aloe is proudly grown here in Southern Texas, in USDA (OTCO) certified fields.
  • ✅ HARVESTED FOR US - from real FRESHLY CUT Aloe leaves, not powder - making it one of the purest and strongest on the market. For that reason please test on less sensitive areas first to make sure no reactions occur (BEFORE YOU APPLY TO YOUR FACE).
  • ✅ THE DIFFERENCE in skin treated with Seven Minerals Aloe Gel is striking. Thanks to 100% natural thickener Seaweed Extract (instead of Xanthan or Carbomer), it absorbs rapidly with no sticky residue - leaving your skin smooth and silky.
  • ✅ DISCOVER NATURE'S MIRACLE PLANT - Soothe your sunburn, treat your cuts, clear up your rashes, take the sting out of bug bites, heal scalp itchiness and dandruff, remove cellulite, calm your shaving burn and more!
  • ✅ REPAIR & SOOTHE YOUR SKIN DAILY - Our Pure Aloe Vera Gel is a clear, slightly thinner gel - an excellent daily treatment for face, skin & hair. Regular use soothes the skin leaving it soft and supple with a healthy glow

Description

Soothe Your Skin Problems With The Natural Power Of Aloe Vera

Everyone knows that Aloe Vera gel relieves the pain of sunburn. But that's not all. This high quality gel almost immediately soothes all kinds of problems, including bug bites, rashes, shaving burn, cuts and wounds. Your skin problems will heal faster and disappear quicker.

Made From All-Natural Ingredients For Soft And Silky Skin With No Residue

Other Aloe Vera gels contain Xanthan or Carbomer, which leaves a sticky white residue on your skin. Instead, we use 100% Natural Seaweed Extract. This helps the Aloe Vera soak into your skin quickly, so you'll never feel uncomfortable and sticky. You can even layer makeup on top.

Add To Lotions And Shampoo For Healthy Skin And Hair

You can use this Aloe Vera gel straight on your skin, or you can mix it into your regular lotions for extra healing power. You can even use it to super-charge your shampoo, making your hair strong, soft and silky.

99% Organic And Safe For Sensitive Skin

Because it's made from natural ingredients, this Aloe Vera gel won't irritate sensitive skin. In fact, studies have shown that it helps to heal cuts and damaged areas.

100% Money Back If You Don't See Results

If your skin problems don't heal faster and disappear quicker, then we'll give you your money back. We're so confident in the power of this product that we're happy to take on all the risk. That means you can try it without risking a penny of your own.

Soothe Your Itchy, Sore Or Irritated Skin With No Residue. Try Seven Minerals Aloe Vera Gel Today.



Great aloe vera gel to use during radiation treatments. It's the highest percentage of aloe that I could find, organic, doesn't feel sticky, absorbs nicely, and a convenient size bottle to take with me. Highly recommend!

 Just as advertised, it applies and absorbs into the skin, and does not leave any sticky residue. I recently been getting a little bit too much vitamin D, and this has re-moisturized the skin, and reduced peeling.

I've struggled with dry skin in the winter my whole life and have tried countless lotions and oils. Somehow I stumbled upon this product and decided to give it a try. With regular use (applying twice a day EVERY day) my skin feels fabulous. Winter dryness isn't a problem for me this year.

It is a runny, loose gel-like texture and almost clear in color-- very different from lotion and also different from typical bright green aloe sold next to sunscreens. The consistency takes some getting used to. When applied generously and regularly and allowed to air dry I have seen marked improvements in my skin. It's also available in a spray so I'm able to apply it to my back.

I go through 1 bottle about every 2 weeks, but I'm so happy with the results that I signed up for subscribe and save and receive a bottle regularly.

I love this aloe but for my BODY only, after using it on my face I broke out very badly. It turns out that the sea kelp ingredient they use is very comedogenic so it clogs pores easily. I still love this aloe though because it has the perfect thick silky smooth texture for a body moisturizer. I personally like to mix a puppy of regular body lotion and a dollop of this aloe in my palm and then rub it on. I feel like the aloe makes my body moisturizers work better while making them feel less sticky and thick. I've reviewed another aloe on Amazon that's much better suited for facial use.

I have tried several aloe vera's and couldn't find one that I really liked. I get a lot of sun and wanted this to help refresh my skin. I didn't like how the others had parabens in them or other chemicals. Since using this Aloe Vera for the past month I have noticed a serious change in my face. My adult onset acne is cleared up. I use it on my face twice a day and also mix it with a clay mask a couple times a week. I won't go without now. Definitely very pleased with this purchase.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar