ONIKUMA Gaming Headset - Stereo K8 Gaming Headset for PS4, New Xbox One, Noise Cancelling Mic Over Ears Gaming Headphones with Microphone for Playstation 4 Laptop Smartphones and PC (Red)

October 26, 2019

ONIKUMA Gaming Headset - Stereo K8 Gaming Headset for PS4, New Xbox One, Noise Cancelling Mic Over Ears Gaming Headphones with Microphone for Playstation 4 Laptop Smartphones and PC (Red)

ONIKUMA Gaming Headset - Stereo K8 Gaming Headset for PS4, New Xbox One, Noise Cancelling Mic Over Ears Gaming Headphones with Microphone for Playstation 4 Laptop Smartphones and PC (Red)

First thing I thought when I held the item was, "This product is sturdy."
Onikuma's headset has a solid grip and yet is comfortable. After some hours of online play, I've confirmed that there's no noticeable audio quality difference between it and my original Turtle Beach. It also doesn't sap battery usage as heavily. I've also noticed that it doesn't pick up noise as much. Suffice to say, I'm quite impressed at the quality for the price paid.

There's only problem I have with it. Because it's meant to be used on multiple devices, it has two outputs - USB and 3.5mm. This means if you're gaming on a PS4 for example, you'll have a usb plug just hanging off to the side and it's a bit of a distraction for me. I hope future iterations can address this issue.

All in all, this is a solid and cheap replacement to my previous headset which finally cracked after many months of usage. I'm hoping the Onikuma is more durable but only time will tell. So far, it's a 'Very Solid' 4.5/5!

Great product for the value! This headset can be used for both the PC and console. I enjoy the ease and use of it in that aspect. The inline controls are a great addition with volume, mute AND a clip. That's right, it clips on somewhere.
The size and fit of the headset is nice. It fits me very firm and almost a little too tight on my head and is also nice and snug on my 12 year old son, who love's Fortnite. The headset is adjustable so we probably just need to tweak it. Very great sound quality. I will be getting another set for my 11 year old soon.

I've been using over-ear headphone for a while. Although I play games, I've never purchased a gaming headset before, which this is the first gaming headset I tried and bought.

Packaging
The packaging of the headset can be improved. The headset was wrapped with bubble wrap only and placed in an ordinary cardboard box. It will be better if the manufacturer can add a bit more support to the headset to prevent it from being damaged during delivery.

Build quality
The build quality is great. The headset feels sturdy and solid which is way better than other headphones in the same price range. The cable is pretty thick and covered with fabrics, and both 3.5mm jacks and USB came with protection caps. The headphone consists of most plastics, but the black painting gives it a good look and makes me feel that it is made of metal. The adjustable headband is also well-built that it is easy to adjust and provide good tactile feedback.

Comfort
The headset is comfortable to wear. There are three soft cushions under the headband that provided good support to the top of the head, and the earpads are soft and large enough to fit all my ear in. The clamping force is a little bit too strong, although this might because I am used to the one with lesser clamping force.

Sound quality
The headphone I was using costs over 300 dollars, so it is unfair to compare this headphone with it. However, I was kind of impressed by the performance. The headphone can go very deep into the bass and has an average performance for the super-high-frequency range which means it is good for gaming.

Conclusion
This is a great headphone for the price. I am not saying that it can beat those headphones that cost ten times the asking price, but if you are looking for a headphone at the 30 or even 50 dollar price range (and you want a cool LED light), you should definitely give this one a try.

These are not the top of the line headsets and can be used for PC applications. I am not a big fan of headsets. Everyone that I have owned in the past tend to break after about a year. This one is built as cheaply as the others. It is light weight and covers over the entire ears. This helps so it does not give you headaches/earaches. You will know the quality when you pick it up and put it on, definitely a low cost set of headphones. With that said, I gave it 5 stars because, I purchased it on sale and so it was even lower priced and when I did use it, it worked better than I thought it would. The sound quality is good and the microphone worked without hitches. Now it is wired, not a wireless headphone, but I had no problems with it on the PS4 controller. Time will tell if it falls apart. I have a friend who has the exact same model and his mic broke after a year. I was looking for an economical, low priced, quick and easy headphones for my PS4 and this fit the bill.

I'm going to admit, I was a little skeptical of a < $25 gaming headset, but I figured what the heck, and I'm glad I did. I wanted a portable pair, as I currently have a wireless A50 setup that doesn't travel. The first plus was that it fit my big head (you'd be surprised how often things don't). Given the price, I also didn't expect much out of the construction, but again, I was pleasantly surprised. From the pads to the braided cable, to the flexible mic, everything feels on par with significantly more expensive headsets that I've owned. Even the usb-lighted logo looked good (and things like that typically look cheesy) The sound and mic performance followed suit. I tested games, twitch, youtube, TV shows and all were great. I completely forgot about the "noise canceling" until someone had to poke me to get my attention. I have to give it up to ONIKUMA, I really wasn't expecting something this good for this price. I'd definitely recommend this product.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ★【CLEAR COMMUNICATION】Premium omnidirectional microphone with noise cancelling technology can pick up your voice in 360 degrees. Without any external noise, perfect to chat with other players.
  • ★【NOISE REDUCTION MICROPHONE】Onmi-directional positioned of the microphone can be adjusted freely. With the noise reduction function and the sensitivity of the microphone makes the sound pick up and transmission clearly and loudly.
  • ★【COMFORTABLE GAMING SESSION】Unique 3-pieces of padded adjustable headband fits all gamers at any age. With Updated memory foam around each ear cushions offers you long-wearing comfort, allowing many hours of gaming fun.
  • ★【STEREO SURROUND】SOUNDImmersive stereo sound effect with the 50mm driver. The bass hits hard and the high are crystal clear. Sound is loud and clear. The soft and adjustable over-ear covered ear cups offer better noise insulation experience.
  • ★【MULTI-PLATFORM COMPATIBLE】Designed professionally for gaming devices PS4; PS4 Pro; PS4 Slim; Xbox one;Xbox one S. Meanwhile, fits for pc; laptop; smartphones; Nintendo Switch (Audio Only), Nintendo new 3DS LL/3DS (Audio Only) and other devices with the 3.5mm audio connector.(PLEASE NOTE: the old version Xbox one require additional adapter).

Description

♥High Quality Sound♥
√ With the high performanced 50mm magnetic neodymium driver,the headset provide better sound effect,which is more vivid and loud.Better experience for gaming;music listining or movie watching.

♥Decent Wire Length and Extention♥
√ With the length of 1.2M 3.5mm connector cable for most of the gaming devices like the Xbox one and PS4.The length can be extended to 2.4M with the Y splitter adapter for PC.

♥Easy to Operate♥
√ The microphone can be adjustable freely to make sure the sound picking up and transmission accurate and clear. In-line volume control,handy and easy.Microphone mute key can be operated quickly.

♥Noise-canceling Microphone♥
√ Omnidirectional microphone offers clearer voice quality and reduced background noise for better in-game chats.

♥Package Including♥
√ 1 x ONIKUMA K8 Gaming Headset
√ 1 x User Manual
√ 1 x Audio Adapter Cable

♥Specification♥
√ Impedance: 32ohm
√ Driver diameter: 50mm
√ Sensitivity: 105±3dB
√ Impedance: 32Ω±15%
√ Frequency range: 20~20000 Hz
√ LED working voltage: DC5V +/- 5%
√ Headset interface: USB (plug the USB connector, LED light is on, unplug for off) + 3.5mm stereo audio and mic plug
√ Cable length: Approx. 2.2m / 7.22ft
√ MIC dimension MIC: 6.0x2.7mm
√ MIC sensitivity: -42±3dB
√ Mic impedance: 2.2KΩ
√ Plug: 3.5mm (CTIA standard)

♥NOTE♥
√ THE OLD VERSION XBOX ONE NEED AN ADAPTER,WHICH NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE.



I needed a new headset for my gaming console thanks to my cat chewing on the cables and was recommended the ONIKUMA Gaming headset (I had Turtle Beach originally but was too strapped for cash to justify spending on another one).

I'm a fan of over the ear headphones on general. When I want to focus on my gaming (xb1 console), listen to a movie or music on my laptop, or even just -believe it or not- listen to the full details of a conversation on my cell phone, I want something that takes me out of my current setting. This headset did that for me! Noise cancellation: A+

I tried it out on a call with my mom first... She actually had to turn down the volume on her phone because I came through so clearly on the mic. Next test was on my XB1. The party I was in had no problems hearing me whatsoever! Google Hangout calls (via desktop computer) also came through clear with no one complaining about difficulties hearing me! Microphone: A+

The main point that was my reason for purchasing this headset: the Price! For less than $25 and free shipping, I was so amazed and in love with this headset. It was also sturdy! I was worried that I'd have to wait until Black Friday to get another headset of this quality but this truly surprised me! Price point: A+

I am always amazed by the low price from many Amazon sellers. I got a chance to order and test this gaming headphone. I have been using it for a few hours. I believe this is a good deal for the price.
* Long and nice cable
* Strong bass. Good for gaming.
* Comfortable earcup

There is no fancy packaging. Just a headphone in bubble bag inside a retail box. No fancy tray, insert or plastic. There is also a thick user manual.

This product has seriously changed my view on gaming headphones. They are so comfortable that in addition to gaming, I am now using the headphones for phone conferences and drumming. I have never worn such comfortable headphones in my entire life. I am no longer receiving ear damage from wearing cheap headphones while drumming. These bad boys block the unwanted outside noise out while provided top-tier professional audio quality. Makes it hard for sorry fools to sneak up on you in Call of Duty! I stand behind this company.

It pretty much has everything you need for gaming. Has a full range of highs and lows. Has a powered headphone and microphone by using the USB and microphone/audio inputs. Really good for Apex Legends you can hear when someone is below, above, and even in the room next to you. The microphone is powerful enough to pick up things in the room. I've bought him other budget microphones and he’d need to have it really close to his mouth to even pick up sound. I’ve also tried streaming with this headset and it was easy on OBS. Only negative he says about the headset is stretching over his head over time.

TL;DR Best bang for you buck especially for a gift.

This headset is a great deal for the money! It has crisp sound, microphone works well, and the bass is good. The only downside is the USB just powers the headset, and you need to put the additional cables in the audio jacks, but once it's set, it's just as good as a strictly USB cord.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar