Newshe Vintage Princess Created Blue Sapphire 925 Sterling Silver Gemstone Ring Size 5

October 28, 2019

Newshe Vintage Princess Created Blue Sapphire 925 Sterling Silver Gemstone Ring Size 5

Newshe Vintage Princess Created Blue Sapphire 925 Sterling Silver Gemstone Ring Size 5

I love this ring! It is beautiful, especially for the price.I love art deco jewelry, so I had to have this ring, especially after seeing a similar one for sale for hundreds of dollars. The only thing is that it is a little smaller than I thought it would be, but it's not a problem. I have had it for about a week and I've worn it every day (except in the shower). My skin is super sensitive to plated items, and anything that is only silver plated will turn green on me within hours. This ring is legit sterling, because it looks just like it did when it arrived. So far, I've not had an issue with the gold trim rubbing off like other reviewers mentioned. I will update this review if anything changes, but I'm really happy with this purchase so far.

This is gorgeous. A perfect size- I have short fingers and it’s not too long. It’s a beautiful vintage look. The stone quality is great. It looks absolutely like natural diamonds and sapphires. The yellow gold accents are a very nice touch. I love two tone jewelry. I just received it, so I’ll edit if there is any issue with the yellow goldcwearing off.

I love this ring. Honestly, I was skeptical about ordering jewelry online. Is it sterling silver, will it fit, will it look like the picture. When I opened the box I was stunned.. in a good way. It looks just like the picture and then some. I love the vintage look, the stones are beautiful not too big and not to small. Can be worn on your ring or middle finger I ordered size 6 and it fits perfectly. Comfortable fit on the finger. Love the gold surrounding the stones. It looks like a 14k white and yellow gold ring. I highly recommend this ring.

I was looking for a ring that was unique and somewhat of a statement piece, without being too large. (I do love a good statement cocktail ring, but wanted something a bit understated.) This is perfect. The art deco design is beautiful and it's small enough to be every elegant, while not too small so it remains very chic.

lovely ring well made. my family, friends, and co workers can't believe it costume! excellent craftsmanship. great Mother s day gift!! any other reason too. enjoy! :)


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Main Stone Size:2*2mm,Princess shape.Ring Dimensions:0.86*0.43 inch.Minimal wedding ring set and made for everyday wear!
  • 100% Solid Sterling Silver/ 925 stamp,nickel free,hypoallergenic.
  • Newshe Jewellery High Quality AAA Cubic Zirconia Princess Created Blue Sapphire Gemstone Ring For Women.Shine like a natural diamond ring.
  • ALL Newshe Jewellery Comes with a FREE Luxury Gift Box!
  • No stone fall out.Warranty full refund within 60 days by missing stone!

Description

Elegant ring. Crafted from white gold embraced 925 sterling silver, the center of ring showcases 3 princess cut blue sapphire, accented by 34pcs brilliant white cz.Top quality stones display amazing enriched clarity just like real diamond!



Very pretty. Received promptly, nice packaging. Have purchased from this company before and will again most likely. Their jewelry holds up extremely well for it to be so inexpensive. It doesn't feel or look cheap at ALL. Been wanting this set for a long time, finally decided I deserved it.

It is smaller than it looks in pictures. very small indeed.

Very pretty ring and great fit. The design reminds me of a much more expensive antique ring.

super cute

Absolutely beautiful! True to size. Fabulous look.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar