MOLERANI Women's Summer Casual Sleeveless Floral Printed Swing Dress Sundress

October 25, 2019

MOLERANI Women's Summer Casual Sleeveless Floral Printed Swing Dress Sundress

MOLERANI Women's Summer Casual Sleeveless Floral Printed Swing Dress Sundress

This dress has a very cute design. The material is light weight, soft and stretchy. The color looks different in the pictures. I ordered the acid blue but it has more of a green color. It's still a very cute color. I am 5' 4" tall a size medium and the dress fit just right. A very cute casual dress that can be dressed up with a thin belt.

 Just recently received this dress and so pleasantly surprised! Ordered a medium and it fits true to size, I'm 5'8 and 145 lbs and normally wear a medium. The length is great too if you're looking for a modest dress, I'm really tall and usually have a problem with this and ordering dresses on line...but this one is absolutely perfect! Not too long and not too short! Plus it has pockets!!! Highly recommend this dress if you're looking for a great, light weight spring or summer dress to add to your closet!!!

I am honestly blown away by the quality of this dress. I ordered the White knowing full well there was a big chance it’d be see through. Although I don’t see a lining in the dress- it is definitely not see through. The dress is thick and heavy which is nice and the elastic is tight around my tiny frame (4’11 and barely 90lb) but has plenty of stretch for larger sizes.
It JUST hit above my knee which tends to be where I struggle the most. I’d personally want it just a tad bit higher but it’s totally wearable and mom approved.

If I had a negative I’d say the holes for the arms are a little off in sizing. They are longer making marking wearing a regular bra underneath show but there’s a lot of coverage in the dress so i think I would personally wear nipple coverings or a sticky bra.

I love this dress! It fits perfect and can be dressed up or down and is super flattering! I’m a size 12 40D and usually an XL or L but based on reviews I went with a L and it fits perfect. I almost bought this dress from a diff seller on amazon but saw this seller was cheaper and it was the same dress! They even emailed me after it was delivered to make sure everything was ok which was a first! Will definitely order more from them

I love this dress! I am very particular about the way my clothes fit, so I was a little nervous about ordering a dress online. Much to my surprise and relief, this fit perfectly. It is a nice light, yet soft material. I'm 5'6" & it hits just about an inch above the knee. It's loose fitting in the mid section, and hangs beautifully. I'll be buying more!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Size:X-Small/ US 0-2, Small/US 4-6, Medium/US 8-10, Large/US 12-14, X-Large/US 16. If you choose the seller to deliver item, the way of shipping is: USPS. The arrival time about 7 working days.
  • Attention 1:The Floral Print is random,we couldn't guarantee the position of floral print on each dress,but they are definitely made of same pattern fabric. Attention 2:The Rose White Color is a little bit see through, please use a nude or lighter color underwear,and don't have to wear a slip
  • Features: round neckline,sleeveless,elastic band at waist,two side-seam pockets,above knee length,solid dress,high waisted.
  • Sleeveless, tank dress, loose fit, swing dress, flowy dress,suit for summer.Perfect dress for summer beach,casual,party,vacation, streetwear and daily life.
  • Fabric: Soft Fabric(average,soft,comfortable to wear).Flowy dress, super stretchy fabric.Package Content: 1 x Women Dress

Description

*Are you getting ready for a date night? Maybe brunch with the girls?It doesn't really matter what you are getting for, this dress is perfect for it!

*The jersey knit fabric is very soft and stretchy while the elastic waist keeps it flattering!The various colors are pretty fab as well!

*Size Chart

*X-Small:Bust 31.5",Waist 25.2",Length 32.8"

*Small:Bust 33.07",Waist 26.8",Length 33.07"

*Medium:Bust 35.0",Waist 28.7",Length 33.46"

*Large:Bust 37.4",Waist 31.1",Length 34.25"

*X-Large:Bust 39.76",Waist 33.5",Length 34.65"

*Unlined

*95% Rayon,5% Spandex

*Runs true to size, but does have a flared cut and relaxed fit.

*Length: Above the knee.

*Bust: Great for any cup size.

*Waist: High waisted ,elastic band at waist

*Hip: Not Fitted - room for hips.

*Undergarments: May be worn with any standard bra.

*Fabric: Material has generous amount of stretch.

*Colors may look differently on individual monitor due to the color setting and lighting etc.



Cute dress that works well for busty women like myself. My only issue is that it’s a bit sheer and thin so it tends to ride up and expose a bit more than you’d expect. I wore a black bra with it and it was obvious the outline of skin to bra.

I was looking for a sundress that I could just throw on on warm days. I wanted something other than black. This dress is a solid choice for that but I’ve got some pros and cons. Pros: it fits well, flatters my waist, isn’t too tight on my chest, isn’t too short, has pockets, is a nice cool materials and has a subtle high-low hemline. Cons: you can see my bra outline in the front and back brought the material, it would show sweat spots easily due to the material and color and I can’t hide my bra strap on my shoulder while wearing a normal bra. I’m bummed that I’ll be returning in. I ordered a size small, I am a 32DD, 26 inch waist and usually wear a size 2 in bottoms.

Love the color!!! Very comfy. Got an S I'm 5'2" 125lb fits well. The arm hole is a little big but not crazily. The material is just alright. I can't see this dress lasting for several summers.

I ordered a M and it was a little snug but I could still wear it. I am 5'5", about 150, and I usually wear a 6/8 in bottoms and a M in tops. The dress is really cute! I ordered the dress hoping I could wear it to work, but it's a little short on the sides for work. I'm considering ordering a L for work purposes.

This dress is gorgeous! I’m 5ft and 125lbs, and the small fits perfectly. Very flattering, material feels nice. I’m always a sucker for a dress with pockets, and this is one is perfect for summer! I ordered 3 different patterns, and will probably go back for more.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar