Mila Lady Leila Womens Mule Slip On Loafer Slides Flats Shoes,WINE5.5

October 22, 2019

Mila Lady Leila Womens Mule Slip On Loafer Slides Flats Shoes,WINE5.5

Mila Lady Leila Womens Mule Slip On Loafer Slides Flats Shoes,WINE5.5

Love these shoes! Was looking for a cute pair of mules I could wear to work and these are e v e r y t h i n g! I can dress up or down with them. Not to mention they are super comfortable, the sole is nicely cushioned, and they fit perfectly. I usually wear a 7.5, that’s what I ordered, that’s what I got. I am always scrolling thru reviews to make sure I get the right size and see if it’s even worth the purchase, 100% worth it. Can’t believe how good quality they are for the price. Pics attached for proof. Wish they had them in solid colors too, will be attempting to purchase more.

I’ve been eyeing the Gucci loafers for some time now but couldn’t bring myself to spend $700 on them, these are pretty comparable and I get a ton of compliments on them! They look high end and fit perfectly.

These are really pretty in person. The hardware is gold, I wish they came in silver as well. They fit as expected. I normally wear a 7, so I bought a 7 and they fit great. They are very comfortable with a nice amount of cushion. I can’t wear flats because they hurt my arches so the little bit of a heel eliminated any pain. I will probably order them in red too. Better than expected for the price. If ur on the fence buy them you won’t regret it. I saw similar ones at Nordstrom for $70.

Pros:
-True to size
-Design is also True
-Comfortable after breaking in (wear half socks tho, I did not and got blisters right under my inner bunions)

Cons:
-Very slippery, bottom has no grip (I remedied it by gluing sandpaper, a DIY I saw online)

I am a true 8 1/2 and have I wide feet. I ordered an 8 and they just fit. My foot is on the end but not over. It is not tight on my foot. I am very happy with this shoe. Looks very nice and doesn’t look cheap.

If you have narrow feet this may not be for you. If you need arch support this may not be for you. I worked a ten hour shift at a day care and at the end of the day my arch was a little sore but not bad.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • These styles are a perfect combination of youthful colors and mature designs. Let these sleek, unique designs carry you into a new world of fashion,The flat has a feather light design with soft lining for comfort,
  • The extra cushioned insole and textured sole offer support flexbility and traction for a sweet combination of function and fashion .
  • a classic horse bit ornament accents the slip-oneÕs structured suede , pu and pearl upper , Comforable Breathable Lady Fashion Mule Flat Shoes.
  • Slip on backless loafer with metal bit,these Mule flats shoes are perfect with cropped jeans, midi skirts -all the good stuff .
  • Rubber sole, cushioned insole

Description

This season, opulence comes in a fancy loafer-slide adorned with a horse bit ornament.Ê style with relaxed skinny trousers for a head-to-toe easy-elegant ensemble.Padded insoles create a comfortable fit to finish the design.



Pretty Pretty Pretty.... I wear in-between 8 and 8.5 and so I got 8 in this and it fits perfectly. I have broad feet, so wearing it for long hours could hurt a bit.
I wish they came nicely packaged as the package that i received was somewhat squished, but re-shaping the shoe with my hand resolved it.
All said, its one of a kind piece and a great buy.

I’ve been searching high and low for an affordable yet not cheap looking mule. I’m glad to find this mule here on Amazon. A few cons: upon opening the box, I was surprised by the strong smell (its bad, but not bad enough for me to return the shoe,) the fit is a little small (I’m a true size 8 which is what I ordered) trying it on leaves an inch off the ends of my feet, lastly it’s a bit slippery (there’s no grip whatsoever.) Nonetheless, I’m still keeping it, because it looks adorable and for the price my cons are expected.

These shoes are slightly large, but in my case it is ok since I like some room for my heel to prevent cracking. They are very pretty. I got the brown and the burgundy. I received many complements when I wore them. The price, well, you can't bear it.

Love it

Stylish- they look so expensive. I wore them with jeans and a white button down it was so cute.

For more of my amazon picks visit:
https://www.amazon.com/shop/cyndilundeberg

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar