MelodySusie Travel Makeup Case Portable Medium Makeup Organizer Case 14 inch Makeup Train Case with Adjustable Dividers and Shoulder Strap

October 06, 2019

MelodySusie Travel Makeup Case Portable Medium Makeup Organizer Case 14 inch Makeup Train Case with Adjustable Dividers and Shoulder Strap

MelodySusie Travel Makeup Case Portable Medium Makeup Organizer Case 14 inch Makeup Train Case with Adjustable Dividers and Shoulder Strap

My wife love this makeup train case I ordered for her. We bought it to go on a trip, I really didn't want to risk her makeup breaking in my backpack this contains too many bottles and cans . But this makeup bag has changed everything, The size is so big that it can hold my razor and iPhone charger in addition to my wife's cosmetics.It is worth mentioning that the compartments of this case is actually customizable. I think that is the best surprise. The makeup brush holder is perfect enough space to take at least 20 brushes or more, her brushes is 7.3 inch. The shoulder straps is a very helpful accessory. I highly recommend if you like to keep your makeup safe!

WOW. What can I say, I initially bought this makeup case to give as a gift but once it arrived and I saw how big and nice it was, I decided to keep it for myself! It is made of heavy duty nylon type fabric, measures 13.4’ x 8’ x 4.3’ and includes a shoulder strap. The bag can be carried as a shoulder bag, back pack or cross body. It has adjustable compartments that will fit all your makeup. The brush compartment will easily fit at least 20 brushes. There are 3 layers to this bag to keep your different items separated, such as shampoos, brushes, actual makeup. It also comes with an attached name tag like you use on suitcases. I will more than likely order another 1 or 2 of these for presents in the future for the women in my family, they are really great nice! They did a great job in designing this case!

Omg! I love this MelodySusie travek makeup case! First- my makeup is always safe, i dont have to worry about my precius eyeshadow paletes getting hurt., i had bought many makeup bags before and nothing compares to this one! 2nd- very handy not only for makeup but i can also storage my husband razors, my fave lotions etc. Also it has a strap so i can ise it as a backpack or reg hangbag!
I definetly love the compartments i can create my self as desired.

Bought this as a gift for a friend involved in theatre. She has been using it for a couple weeks now and is very happy with it. Holds everything she needs makeup wise for a production; makeup, brushes, sponges, etc. The case itself is VERY sturdy. I was very impressed! Think of a train case/ nylon beauty case hybrid. It has a separate section to keep brushes neatly stored and the main case has adjustable compartments. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a quality travel makeup bag.

Extremely impressed I was expecting a generic bag and this exceeded my expectations. Extremely durable. The adjustable compartments and multiple slots and pockets are great I don’t even know where to begin arranging my makeup! It has a detachable strap with both a comfort padded handle on the case and the shoulder strap. This seems like a great bag to use for supplies or travel in general not just makeup.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Roomy Medium Size Makeup Case: 13.4 x 8 x 4.3 inch Medium size makeup bag is enough to fill your lipstick, shampoo, makeup brushes, eyeshadow palettes. Bring the makeup case enjoy your travel and enjoy your beauty.
  • Easy to Carry: This 14 inch potable travel makeup case not only store you lots of cosmetic but also easy to carry. It comes with a shoulder strap can be cross-body, over the shoulder, or like a backpack in your travel.
  • Customized Your Cosmetic Compartments: The makeup organizer bag is easy to be rearranged and customized with adjustable dividers to keep your cosmetics neat and tidy at a glance.
  • Durable and Sturdy: The makeup organizer case is made of high quality Oxford Fabric and soft padding for shockproof. The brush pockets cover are smooth and easy to clean up.
  • MelodySusie Makeup Bag: Every girl should have a make up bag of her own, whether traveling or at home, always letting herself face each other beautifully and confidently.

Description

Multipurpose Use
MelodySusie Makeup train case is used for women's cosmetic makeup and tools, jewelry, toiletries, travel accessories or men's shaving kits. Also great for organizing various USB wires, phone chargers, cables, power banks and more. Even suitable for some camera models.
Smart Organizer
MelodySusie Makeup train case has 3 layers to organize your cosmetics. The first layer has a hidden pocket and a compartment with a cover, useful for private items. The second layer has a brush holder with a plastic cover and a larger mesh pocket on the back, separate from other items to protect brushes. The third layer has 10 adjustable EVA dividers to personalize it your way.
Easy to Carry
MelodySusie Makeup train case is easy to carry, it has a padded shoulder strap. 2 in 1 detachable shoulder strap for backpack or cross-body bag, including a removable shoulder and hand pad, which is super handy.
Eeasy to Clean
MelodySusie Makeup train case is easy to clean. Waterproof plastic makeup brush cover and water-resistant lining are designed for better protection of cosmetics while making spillages easier to clean - just use a wet towel to remove stains easily. Furthermore, the external oxford fabric material is dustproof with an anti-mold effect.
Super Quality
MelodySusie Makeup train case is made of Oxford Fabric, Lining-nylon, EVA padded dividers. Strong material & smooth metal zippers with exquisite sewing technology make the bag more durable. The upper and bottom interior contains sponge padding, which helps protect your cosmetics while travelling.



Just got this & couldn't wait to load my makeup. Love the removable/ adjusted, sturdy barriers! Nothing falls underneath into next compartment! If you have a fairly large variety of makeup like me, you'll love this!

I got this as a gift so I’m not sure how it’s help up or how useful it is, but the recipient acted like she was excited to use it! I put little make ups inside and brushes for her to complete the gift and I think it turned out really cute

Fit all my makeup perfect size I love that there’s spacing deciders that can be removed that’s awesome then it has another opening on top as well to store more products super happy with this purchas wonderful quality

This makeup bag traincase is going to work perfectly for me traveling! I love how you can move the sections to whatever size you need and the carrying strap is a great feature! Definitely recommend!

The space is awesome. Love my new makeup bag. Love the brush storage. I have so many brushes that is perfect. If you have standard makeup stuff, then this is a great bag. But if you are a fanatic and constantly buying makeup, then this bag will not be big enough. Very sturdy. Love the straps!!! Beautiful bag

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar