mDesign Wall Mount Paper Towel Holder with Shelf for Laundry Storage - Wall Mount, Matte Black

October 06, 2019

mDesign Wall Mount Paper Towel Holder with Shelf for Laundry Storage - Wall Mount, Matte Black

mDesign Wall Mount Paper Towel Holder with Shelf for Laundry Storage - Wall Mount, Matte Black

This thing looks good and provides storage for both a paper roll and other products. I wanted something to hold paper towel rolls in my room and this was perfect. I attached to my wall using command clear clips, medium refill strips, and a triangle corner bracket supporting the bottom of the shelf, held on by a large command strip. The whole thing is attached wiithout drilling or making holes, and holds up to 13lbs. That is just my application though. It is functional, and that’s that. Check out the image.

I love this item -- the only down side is it can only hang as shown in the project image. I was hopping it could hang on either side because I needed a paper towel hanger in a right hand corner and this didn't work for that area. Used it elsewhere and I love it.

Looks great in my bathroom. Exactly what I was looking for.

perfect for above the sink in my utility room

Must have this in any laundry room or utility room.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Wall Mount Paper Towel Holder mounts to a wall with included hardware for easy installation
  • Simple and easy way to dispense paper towels while adding extra storage in the laundry or utility room; Dispenses one roll of paper towels at a time
  • Shelf is perfect for organizing detergent pods, dryer sheets, fabric softener and more!
  • Made of steel with matte black finish
  • 12.25" x 5.25" x 5.25"

Description

mDesign's Paper Towel Holder is a great way to store and dispense paper towels while adding extra storage to your laundry room, utility room or basement. It features a shelf for storing small laundry items, from cleaning supplies to dryer sheets and more. Simply mount it to a wall to ensure your paper towels stay clean, dry and within reach.



Wish it was reversible, other than that, I like it a lot.

Love these. Great for holding cleaning solutions and the paper towel rolls stay on nicely.

Easy to install, works well and is good quality.

I use this in my laundry room, it's very handy and built sturdy

I have been looking for something like this for a while. I am very happy with it

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar