JETech Case for Apple iPhone XR 6.1-Inch, Shock-Absorption Bumper Cover, HD Clear

October 07, 2019

JETech Case for Apple iPhone XR 6.1-Inch, Shock-Absorption Bumper Cover, HD Clear

JETech Case for Apple iPhone XR 6.1-Inch, Shock-Absorption Bumper Cover, HD Clear

I bought the JETech mobile phone case in Clear for my new IPhone XR (did not want to hide the beautiful blue case). So far so good. Easy to just slip it on, looks nice, and fits perfectly!!! I picked this case because the company offers a warranty, which I feel means the company has confidence in their product. Not sure whether it will eventually yellow, but at this price even if I have to buy another within 6 months, still well worth it. Very happy!

I really like this product! It fits very nicely on my phone and displays the beautiful design of my phone. I feel like it’s well protected. One thing I dislike was that the inside of the case seem to have some adhesive or something sticky. I was cleaning the case before placing it on and wasn’t aware of it. I smugged it and now you can see it on the back of my phone. Nowhere on the packaging told me about it but it wasn’t a huge issue. Still enjoying this product!!

I love it! It’s sturdy and slim. It makes holding my phone less slippery. Got the clear case and we will see if it yellows with age, hopefully not. The only bummer is that after I bought and received it — went back on Amazon and it was even cheaper than when I bought it!

The case has a better grip than other case that has a hard plastic clear back because of the slightly raised lips on the front AND back of the case. I have been using it for nearly a month now and I have finally realized this is the best case out there for looks and protection. I have purchased 4 other brand of cases and each had its own merit. Some are better looking but offers nearly no confidence when gripped. Because of the raised lips are not only on the corners but rather goes around the entire case, if the case was dropped perfectly face or back down, I believe the lips will absorb the shock better than the other better looking cases that I have tried. However, this case does not look bad at all. It can feel slightly bulkier than I wish at times but that is a good compromise as I prefer to have better grip and protection rather than just best esthetics. For the price, it is a no brainer to buy. For those who worry over how long it will last before turning yellow, I can say not to worry since the price is only $10 bucks, it makes sense to replace it every few months to ensure you $800 phone stays looking nice and new.

Good case, I would definitely recommend it. 5/5 stars. Pros outweigh the cons big time, but here’s my two cents:

Pros:
Can’t beat the price!
Shows off the color of the phone
Seems very durable and protective so far
Works perfectly with a wireless charger
Fits with a full coverage screen protector
Thin, doesn’t add much bulk

Cons:
Scratches easily, but better the case than my phone! Not a big deal to me.
Clear cases + dog hair are not a good match
I have to clean fingerprints off a lot

I can’t speak to drop protection yet, knock on wood, but it seems like my phone would survive.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Designed for Apple iPhone XR 6.1-inch
  • Made with PC and TPU. Slim design. Ultra transparent and scratch-resistant back
  • Raised bezels to offer protection for screen and camera. Unique shock-absorption design: 4 corners effectively absorb shocks
  • Easy access to all the controls and features; Perfect cutouts for speakers, camera and other ports
  • Package includes: iPhone XR case, life-time warranty card

Description



I love these cases. It keeps the phone still pretty thin and you get to still admire the actual phone. I get them for my wife, and she drops her phone all the time and it protects well with drops. She's dropped her iPhone XR on concrete and didn't phase the case or the phone. I highly recommend. The only flaw is the color tends to turn like a weird off clear color after about 6-8 months. Probably depends if the wife puts hers in her purse full of make up and who knows what else. But I highly recommend it. Best insurance you can buy for the money.

Ok so I literally searched though 4 of 5 clear cases. Returned them all. I’m pretty OCD when it comes to phone cases. Every single one of them had something that I hated or that was not correct. And they were ALL more expensive than this case.

This is literally the perfect one. And it’s only $4 dollars! The Sides are made out of flexible TPU while the back is a hard plastic. BOTH the front and back have raised bezels, so when you lay the phone face down or face up, it does not come in contact with the surface. Camera is pretty flush with the actual back of the raise but doesn’t touch the table surface because of the rear raised bezel.

Buttons are great, raised so you can find them easily, also have a nice tactile feedback.

All ports are perfect and a little bit raised like otter boxes. Also the case itself fits perfectly.

I’ll probably buy another for a backup just cause they are only $4! They also have a lifetime warranty which is a huge plus.

5 star all day long.

Very good product! Very sturdy and great material

This is my second clear JETech case (I upgraded phones and got the same case I had before for the new phone.) I absolutely LOVE the look and feel of this case. Shows off the beautiful understated design of the device. I am noticing with this model though that a lot of dust is getting in between the back of the phone and the case and I have to take it off and clean the back with a microfiber cloth atleast once a week to keep it looking good. Didn’t have this problem with the case for the iPhone 6.

But for less than $10 it’s TOTALLY worth it!

Seems like it will protect my new iPhone but time will see... love that it’s clear...

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar