Gardenature Ankle/Wrist Weights with Adjustable Strap-1 Pair Weight 4bs-Black

October 04, 2019

Gardenature Ankle/Wrist Weights with Adjustable Strap-1 Pair Weight 4bs-Black

Gardenature Ankle/Wrist Weights with Adjustable Strap-1 Pair Weight 4bs-Black

I put these weight on as soon as I get wash and dress and wear them thru out the day since my job is mostly walking thru out the whole day. I love how they fit well and do no requires me to keep adjusting them thru out the day. I love them and thinking that in about another month I will upgrade the pounds by buying the 10 pounder

What a great value for two 2 lbs weights! I use them often and they are easy to put on/take off and help me to feel like I'm conditioning my legs even when I'm just doing stuff around the house. Good deal! Buy them!

I’ve been wearing these to work to try and build some leg muscle back. I feel like I’m getting a workout . Just strap them around your ankles and go!

I bought these for my husband who just recently started getting into going to the gym. He has really liked them so far and will be working his way up to heavier ones.

Very pleased with the ankle weights. It makes a great workout when just walking around the house.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Weight: Black -4lbs pair. Dimension: 10" x 4.72"
  • Adjustable:They are adjustable and will adjust to any size ankles.
  • Easily Used:These ankle weights are easy to put on and take off and they do stay in place .They stay secure and even stay place underneath socks
  • Comfortable:they are super soft and so easy to get on and off. The material is thick and very durable.
  • LIFETIME GUARANTEE: Our consumer friendly lifetime warranty

Description

A perfect product for helping build leg muscles.
They really help add resistance when working out. You will feel more muscle
Weights are comfortable to wear and a great help in exercise and rehabilitation
These weights are very very beneficial for giving you strength when you need it



These ankle weights are confortable and easy to use. I used them on my daily walks or sometimes to work, when I can’t do my routine. Thay are very well made.

Bought for my girls age 10, 9 and 8 to strengthen their legs for their sport activities. Works well for them. Husband and I use them also. Great product. Works as expected. Would buy again.

Really good ankle weights. Great for working out and seem to be well made.

Pretty standard ankle weights, with Velcro that seems solid enough

Just what I needed

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar