Funko POP! Games: Destiny Hawthorne with Hawk Collectible Figure, Multicolor

October 06, 2019

Funko POP! Games: Destiny Hawthorne with Hawk Collectible Figure, Multicolor

Funko POP! Games: Destiny Hawthorne with Hawk Collectible Figure, Multicolor

Bought this for my son. He loves Destiny so he loves this by extension.

Love this for my D2 collection!

Great

This added to my son's Destiny collection. She's cute but doesn't stand up very well.

Just how I wanted it. Perfect!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Collectible Figure

Description

From Destiny, Hawthorne with Hawk, as a stylized POP vinyl from Funko! Figure stands 3 3/4 inches and comes in a window display box. Check out the other Destiny figures from Funko! Collect them all!



It’s a Funko. Delivered on time, no issues with product.

Great condition

I haven't opened the packaging but it seems I got exactly what I wanted. But then, who opens their funko pops anyway?

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar