Dual-Action Face Primer (Vitamin C+ Hyaluronic Acid) , Monica Ann Beauty; Foundation Primer that will Hydrate, Mattify, Brighten, and Blur for a Healthy Natural Glow!

October 06, 2019

Dual-Action Face Primer (Vitamin C+ Hyaluronic Acid) , Monica Ann Beauty; Foundation Primer that will Hydrate, Mattify, Brighten, and Blur for a Healthy Natural Glow!

Dual-Action Face Primer (Vitamin C+ Hyaluronic Acid) , Monica Ann Beauty; Foundation Primer that will Hydrate, Mattify, Brighten, and Blur for a Healthy Natural Glow!

I have extremely sensitive skin and the slightest thing irritates it. I tried many many many primers until I had finally settled with Smashbox Photofinish Primer, that is until NOW. Monica Ann Beauty's Dual-Action Facial Primer is my NEW favorite. I have been using it daily for over one month before writing a review so that it is fair and unbiased. Not once have I broken out or become irritated using it even with my crazy combination skin. It goes on so smoothly and keeps my makeup on all day long without soaking it all in. Let me tell you, it is a great feeling to go into the bathroom at the end of the day after going to work, running around with two very active boys, cooking dinner, cleaning, running errands, etc., and still finding my makeup looks just as good as it did when I applied it 14 hours earlier. No one has time to sit there and reapply or touch up; now you don't have to even worry about needing to check. On home days I will wash my face, apply moisturizer and then this primer to just keep my skin looking and feeling soft. Days I go out, I will either blend my foundation in with the primer or apply it right on top with some quick bronzer and finishing powder and I'm set for the entire day. I just bought two more bottles just to make sure I'm stocked in case they sell out! It's amazing, take my word for it and see for yourself.

Day 1: My husband commented on how soft my skin felt and how good it smelt.

1 week later: A HUGE pimple appeared on the side of my cheek, close to my jawline. Of course I played with it and it popped, leaving a mark that was beyond noticeable. I thought this mark would never go away. I applied The Dual Action Primer to it every morning... 3 days later the mark was healed! I still can’t believe it!!

This brand is incredible! I’m excited to see more from MonicaAnnBeauty!!! Thank you MonicaAnnBeauty!

If you typically use serum, moisturizer, and primer before applying makeup, try this primer out. It delivers all of the same benefits in one simple step. It helps me cut down on my morning routine with fewer steps and less wait time.

The actual primer is silicone based and very smoothing. It's a moist formula as opposed to a dry pore-filling primer. It creates a smooth base to apply makeup and is best for normal to dry skin. It is lightly scented and quite pleasant but not for someone looking to avoid any added fragrance. I have noticed that it keeps my skin bright and helps diminish spots just as well as my favorite Vitamin C serum. Keeps my skin moist all day without needing to add any additional moisturizers. Also works well on top of moisturizer to really lock in the hydration without foundation for a no-makeup day glow.

Additionally, the packaging is really pretty and looks great on my counter. It's an airless pump so the product stays fresh!

Really loving this primer!

I love this stuff.
I am 24, and a very animated person. I make a lot of faces, smile a lot and furrow my brow. Before this product, I would get crease lines in my make up by 11AM. Especially inbetween my eyebrows. After I started incorporating this into my make up routine in the morning, they're pretty much nonexistent. I have slight smile lines by the end of the day, but I guess it's a blessing rather than a curse that I smile so much. But seriously! Really love this stuff. Didn't break me out, dry my skin out or do anything funky. My only concern is the amount of product that's actually in the container. I can't see it, so how do I know when I'm going to run out? The weight of the bottle is so light. It's hard to tell how much you're actually getting. So far I've had my 1 bottle nearing a month, so I can't complain just yet haha. Thanks so much for making a great product.

This product is *AMAZING*...I’ve just reordered my 2nd bottle. I have combination skin so my T-zone gets a bit oily and I’m also starting to get fine lines. It goes beyond a basic primer, so you get a lot of bang for your buck. While it won’t get you completely matte it will keep your make-up put all day gives your skin a lit from within glow. Make-up just *glides* on and it has a really light pleasant scent. The hyaulronic acid in it helps with hydration and smooths the fine lines I’m starting to see. A little goes a long way and most days i use it without any foundation because it helps to even out my skin tone where I have some redness around my nose and cheeks.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Contains VITAMIN C to brighten the skin
  • Contains HYALURONIC ACID to plump and hydrate; offering a youthful, vibrant glow that improves the appearance of the skin over time. Hyaluronic Acid is known to be one of the best anti-aging ingredients that helps prevent wrinkles.
  • Translucent, matte coverage that can be worn on its own or under makeup to blur the skin of pores, redness, and wrinkles.
  • This product does NOT contain Parabens, Sulfates, or Phthalates
  • Cruelty Free and Made in the USA

Description

The perfect makeup application starts with the perfect complexion. The Dual Action Primer nourishes your skin with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C to ensure hydration and glow while allowing effortless makeup application and all-day staying power. The silky, soft texture smooths and evens out the skin for perfect application and wear every time. With this primer, you can feel confident that you are taking the best care of your skin. This product is a must-have in your everyday beauty routine!



This is one of the best products I have ever used! It smells amazing, goes on like silk and really smoothes out my face! I don’t wear makeup often so I wear this primer alone and My skin stays moisturized all day with a glow. When I do wear makeup, my foundation glides on so much smoother than usual. I highly highly recommend this product for both makeup and non-makeup users!! It’s a must have!

I think this might be the third review I’ve ever written for an amazon product, so that speaks to how awesome this stuff is. I’ve been using it for about a month now, and this is just like spreading whipped velvet on your face. It is so incredible soft and light it’s unbelievable. It’s not greasy in the least, and my skin feels so soft all day. I have been mixing it with some tinted primers to even out my skin tone before applying makeup. I would say that might be the only thing it’s missing. I have also definitely seen an improvement in the clarity of my skin since using this. I was having some random breakouts a few weeks ago, and it just disappeared. Do yourself a favor and try this stuff, you won’t be disappointed!

The concept of "primer" is new to me, and I'm still on the fence about whether it's a thing made up by the beauty industry - one more thing that we all need, to make our faces ready for other things we need! This is the first primer I've bought. I have to say it feels super silky and seems to make my skin very smooth and soft. I've had a couple zits since starting to use it, but I'm not sure if it's related.

In LOVE with this primer! A friend had recommended it to me & I will forever be thankful! I have such sensitive skin so naturally I break out with most beauty products out there however, NOT THIS ONE, this primer is GOLD! Added it to my daily routine, leaves my skin soft and glowing all day long. Not to mentjon, it smells great! Will definitely be reordering before mine runs out.

I’ve tried many different primers both high-end and drug-store quality, and this is by far the best one I’ve tried. It has a silicone texture, but is very rich and creamy; not drying at all. It goes on smoothly and makes my skin very soft. I love that it has vitamin C and hyaluronic acid, so it’s not just a makeup primer but also good for my skin. My skin tone has never looked better and my makeup looks fresher longer. I also love the clean floral scent. Will definitely keep ordering this.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar