COOLMAX Raglan Sleeve Spiderman 3D Printed T Shirts Men Compression Shirts (Medium, Blue)

October 28, 2019

COOLMAX Raglan Sleeve Spiderman 3D Printed T Shirts Men Compression Shirts (Medium, Blue)

COOLMAX Raglan Sleeve Spiderman 3D Printed T Shirts Men Compression Shirts (Medium, Blue)

I'm the guy that asked "I'm 5'9" 160. What size would work best with me?" Ordered it before I got a response. I normally wear a Medium t-shirt and, though the seller responded with "Recommended size 2XL" (they were willing to accept a return if it did not fit), it fits perfectly! It fits just as you'd expect a shirt like this to fit - whether for working out or superheroing - snug, but not too tight and with no loose folds. If that's how you'd like yours to fit, go with your t-shirt size - it worked for me. Bonus points for getting it to me the NEXT DAY... during Christmas season no less! Very. Happy. Customer.

Shirt is cool and comfortable, but the design is not exactly the same as the product image. The blue is darker and the black stripe on the shoulder is missing, as well as the design of the bicep being a bit different as well. Otherwise a very cool looking spidey shirt.

Fits the body a bit snug for my size. The sleeves are way too long for me. I'm 6'3", 235 pounds and it looks real good on me. I am not muscular in any way but the shirt helps me look like I am. Not really too many places I can wear something like this. Maybe to the gym. I fits too tight to wear out. But a cool looking shirt none the less.

I receive this shirt amazingly fast! I figured it would be small...I went based of the chart I’m 5’7, 175lbs usually wear medium so I ordered two sizes up XL and it fits perfectly. Not too large not too lose and it looks amazing. I’m definitely ordering more!

Item works well and fits comfortably; recommended item!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Ergonomic compression fit for enhanced range of motion
  • Polyester 88%, Spandex 12% - Smooth and Ultra-Soft Fabric that provides extreme comfort with very little weight without restriction - Machine Washable.
  • Stretchy and durable material grabs your muscles tightly and improves your performance
  • Breathable, soft and moisture-wicking fabric keeps you dry and comfortable during your training
  • Perfect option during various indoor activities and outdoor excursion

Description

1.We Focus on High Quality Products, Every T-shirt Careful Inspection. Professionally Stretched Fabric, With Full Elasticity.
2.The Product Is a Compression Shirt. If You Don't Like The Compression, Please Choose To Increase One Size.
3.Computer Controls The Digital Printing Pattern, Don't Fade, Don't Change Color, Machine Washable.
4.Our Products Are Suitable For Gym, Outdoor, Running, Leisure, Party, Stage Performance, Cosplayer, Festivals, Etc.
5. We Provide High Quality, Cost Effective Products And Services. Our Service Department Provides Good Pre-sales Service And After-sales Service. We Will Answer The Customer's Questions Within 24 Hours, We Will Try Our Best To Solve The Customer's Problems And Make The Customers Satisfied.



This will be the besg buy you can get. the quality is amazing. I just can't believe how good it looks! If the product folks see this send me a link of your line of shirts please????

This shirt works as more than just a one time costume. It's not top-shelf quality but it is solid and fit what I was looking for. I have gotten compliments on it.

Love it

Great shirt

The colors are vibrant and the quality is better than what I expected.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar