COLROV Cute Dainty Anklets for Women Girls 14k Gold Foot Jewelry Beach Ankle Bracelets Color Golden

October 21, 2019

COLROV Cute Dainty Anklets for Women Girls 14k Gold Foot Jewelry Beach Ankle Bracelets Color Golden

COLROV Cute Dainty Anklets for Women Girls 14k Gold Foot Jewelry Beach Ankle Bracelets Color Golden

This ankle bracelet fits perfectly. I do not have any annoying drag with the securing chain. My ankle has not turned green, and I see no wear so far on the anklet itself. I've been wearing it for a week straight, open and under jean cuffs. With all kinds of shoes. I'm a US 8/9 in shoes and US 10 in pants. Very pleased with the product. Very happy I bought.

Nice jewelry but runs small

Fantastic

My wife said she loves her ankle bracelet. It looks really nice on her.

I have been looking for another anklet to replace the one I lost a few months ago! I ordered it one night and received it the following afternoon! Super quick. Also when I tried it on it just looks so great on. Loving the double layer. Seems to be very sturdy but dainty at the same time. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for an anklet. I might order a second one once back in stock


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • [Women Anklet Size]: 8.3" long with 2" Extender
  • [Ankle bracelet Feature]: Lead and nickle free,Reducing the possibility of rash or skin irritation
  • [Cute Anklet Material]: 14K Gold Plated, Color Will Last a Long Time Without Tarnish
  • [ Beads Anklet Usage]: Easy Go with Party, Dating and Variety Occasions with 90-Day Money Back Guarantee or Exchange,This women's chain ankle bracelets is a real elegant beautiful gifts for teen girls in summer,The fine charms womens layered anklet with 14K golden plated.
  • This womens summer charm rose gold anklet chains bracelet is a real great gift for your lover or friend in wedding,believe she will love this girls' fine boho infinity Anklets.

Description

Our Anklets Features:
1. Truly attractive and breathtaking design looks gorgeous and amazing.
2. Made of Copper and 14K Gold plated and it is nickel free, durable and long lasting.
3. Easy to match and suitable for any style of clothes.
4. Perfect for all occasions: anniversary, engagement, party, meeting, dating, wedding, daily wear, etc.

Women Anklet Maintenance:
1.Avoid chemicals
2.Avoid taking a shower while wearing
3.Avoid impact and scratch
4.Avoid wearing when sweating a lot
5.Wiping with a soft cloth
6.Avoid wearing when sleeping



This is a beautiful anklet! It's a nice length and rest right on top of my foot, sparkles and is feather light. You don't feel it at all. Impressed with quality, really a fine piece.

Got this about 2 months ago and have worn it daily, including in showers. No sign of wear and hasn't broke or gotten ruined in any way. I LOVE THIS PIECE!!

LOVE IT!! And my husband likes the way it looks on me as well.

It's a very nice anklets,the quality is so good that I have weared it for months still like new.

So classic and classy. Absolutely love it.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar