CHULUX Smoothie Blender with BPA-Free Travel Bottles (20+14 Oz),Electric Personal Blender Stainless Steel 4-Blade for Juice,Shakes and Baby Food,300W

October 05, 2019

CHULUX Smoothie Blender with BPA-Free Travel Bottles (20+14 Oz),Electric Personal Blender Stainless Steel 4-Blade for Juice,Shakes and Baby Food,300W

CHULUX Smoothie Blender with BPA-Free Travel Bottles (20+14 Oz),Electric Personal Blender Stainless Steel 4-Blade for Juice,Shakes and Baby Food,300W

This Smoothie Blender Looks very good and Works very well. When compare other Named Brands this Works Same as others. The Motor is 300W. This was very Powerfull for the Blender. Here are Some of the Features I like before I brought and I am very happy with this after the Purchase.
1) Powerful Motor
2) Heavy Duty Blades
3) BPA Free
4) Stainless Steel Base
5) Skid Resistance Feet
6) Convenient
7) Portable
8) Safty Guaranteed
9) Dishwasher Safe
10) Elegant Design

Whats Included in the Package :
Package included:

1) 300W motor base unit with power cord
2) 2 Flip drinking lids with carrying hook
3) 20 oz jar
4) 14 oz jar
5) Bladed lid
6) Instruction

Over all, I am very much satisfied with the Purchase.

I got this blender for my husband for Christmas and he loves it! He says he loves this much better than Magic Bullet, which we have been using for years. The cup is thinner and fits in his cup holder in his car. He also likes the drinking lid better than the bullet too. I decided to buy this product based on price and others reviews. I am glad I did! Happy husband, happy life....or something like that.

Thought this blender is smaller,that doesn’t make it any less powerful.This blender has been able to handle everything I have ever thrown at it,from smoothie,to milkshake,even baby food! I really like that it comes with 2 bottles,a bigger one and a smaller one,so you can just blend and go.Not to mention it cuts back on things you have to clean,even though cleaning this is a breeze.

Actually loved this when first using it, then it started to not mix anything and hear either a grinding noise or just not blending. Purchased end of May and problem started in September. Now pretty much not usable. It was great and now not! :(....It supposedly has a one year warranty?
Did get in touch with Chlulux and true to their word they sent me a replacement for free and I do not have to pay postage for returning because I do not have to send it back. Now this is great!!!! customer service. It will arrive on Friday and put to immediate use. As I said prior it worked great in the beginning and have never seen one more powerful than this little unit with two bottles. True to their word, Chlulux again gave coupon to try one more time after we bought another brand and send that back as it had no power at all. New one arrived a day early and it works as good as the first one. Thank you Chlulux! Will buy from you again.

Chulux customer service is pretty solid -- worked with me to replace my blender given that it was under warranty. I'll check in again 2 months from now should that change. Otherwise, blender works well, as it did before, and we enjoy it!
---------
I bought it mid December and it worked wonderfully with daily, normal use (liquids, yogurt, chopped fruit). But now the motor is dying 🙁spins slowly and releases a burning plastic smell


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 【Mini but Powerful Blender】300W pure copper motor with ultra-fast 26,000 RPM and 4 pcs SS304 blades,pulverizes ingredients quickly,perfect for frozen fruit smoothie,baby food,breakfast drink,iced juice,milkshake or sports nutrition & protein shakes and keep healthy.
  • 【One-Touch Operation】Just push button to control blending,suit for single-serve smoothies in a rush morning.Non-slip feets makes blender stays firmly while mixing.Personal size easy to stock and save space.
  • 【Save Time+Reduce Mess】Blend and drink at same jar,perfect leakproofness for 14+20 oz portable mug,you can drink directly or use handy folding carry hook lid to take bottles to home,gym,office,school and travelling,fit for bike or car cup holder.
  • 【On-the-go Portability+Easy to Clean】Obtain vitamin and freshly nutrition at anytime and anywhere,meet demand for children,adult,fitness enthusiast,office staff,student and ect.All parts except for motor base are dishwasher safe.
  • 【Safty Guaranteed and 12-Month Warranty】The smoothie maker will only work when bottle is installed properly in the LOCK position,all parts which touch food are BPA-free material,come with FDA and ETL certifications to ensure health and safety.

Description



I've owned my Nutribullet for about 1 months now, and I still can't believe how amazing this product is!!! It makes getting healthy, nutritious food into your diet so incredibly easy. I can roll out of bed in the morning, grab an avocado, some nonfat plain yogurt, raw honey, flax seeds, and kale, blend up a delicious breakfast, AND clean everything up in less than 5 minutes. This blender is so seriously easy to clean. I love the cups that it comes with, too. It comes with a neat book full of recipes, if you're on the fence about buying this product JUST DO IT :)

I did a lot of searching before purchasing this item, and the reason why I chose this one was:
1. Two different sizes cups, 2. Affordable price 3. Available to carry 4. Good reviews
And I made the right decision! It is very easy to use, blends the fruits and vegetables well, and looks nice. I highly recommend this item!

It is compact and takes up little space and I like the cups that comes with it. They are very user friendly and easy to take with you on the go, but hard to clean without a brush. My only issue is, you have to make sure enough liquid is added to the shake and make sure you keep pressing on the button a little at a time to mix it. If you continuously mix it until down, the Blender will start to smell like it is burning. I have used it about 10 times and it is still going good, but just not as strong as I thought it would be.

My favorite blender ever!!!!! Great product for the price. I use it everyday to make smoothies, and its super easy to clean unlike some other blenders. The to-go cups are fantastic, already recommend it to my friends, and they love it too :)

Got this personal blender since I started my low sugar smoothie diet to fight against Gestational Diabetes. We have Nutri Ninja blender but I dont like having loads of stuff to wash right after and I just want something on the go. So I made some research and found this awesome blender from Keytone. Its pretty loud but its alright. I cut my ingredients into pieces to fit in or sometimes I gradually put my ingredients. Ofcourse if you want it to last longer, do not abuse it by putting bunch/bulk of stuff. Moreover, im impressed by it. It crashes ice cubes and frozen fruits and makes a perfect smoothie. I bought the extra 2pack bottles so that I could just prepare my breakfast, lunch and dinner smoothie all at once and enjoy the rest of my day.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar