BestGot Kids Headphones Over Ear with Microphone for Girls Adult in-line Volume with Transport Bag Foldable Headphone with 3.5mm Plug Removable Cord (White/Pink)

October 08, 2019

BestGot Kids Headphones Over Ear with Microphone for Girls Adult in-line Volume with Transport Bag Foldable Headphone with 3.5mm Plug Removable Cord (White/Pink)

BestGot Kids Headphones Over Ear with Microphone for Girls Adult in-line Volume with Transport Bag Foldable Headphone with 3.5mm Plug Removable Cord (White/Pink)

Needed headphones for my 6 year old to use at school with his iPad. I tried a couple of others and it was not long before the cable was so wound up he could not use them any more after the many times I spent hours untangling. Especially when the cable splits in a Y and goes to each ear. These are great. They have a single cable that goes to one ear and seems to be very heavy duty. The cable even unplugs from the headphones so I am guessing it can be easily replaced if needed. So far they have held up well and sound good too.

After going through several pairs of buds I've come to appreciate these over the ear headphones. The sound quality is great and the volume/music control is a highly underrated feature. The headphones also fit comfortably and, much to my fiancee's disappointment, they allow me to zone out without blaring the volume.

I first purchased a pair for my fiancee for Christmas (it wasn't the only gift so stop judging!), but unfortunately our dog ate the cord. I liked them so much that I bought myself a pair but would allow the fiancee to use the cord when she needed it (fyi the cord plugs into the headphones themselves and whatever device you're listening to). After only receiving headphones without the cord I informed the seller who promptly sent two (2) replacement pairs of headphones. Even though all I really needed was a cord, I now have four (4) pairs of these great headphones. I was tempted to take a star away but was too pleased with the service.

If you're expecting Beats quality headphones then a) I'm shocked you're actually looking at these because you're probably used to the finer things in life and b) don't expect to get the same quality headphones for 1/10 the price. To use a sunglasses analogy, Beats are the $200 Costa/Mauis and these are the $30 Iron Mans. I've always considered myself an Iron Man.. man. ;-)

These are awesome. I was looking for something for my 2 year old. I was afraid they would be too big for her, but they fit perfect. When we opened the package her response was "my purple". Sound quality is great and I love the volume control, I can lower her volume and she doesn't fuss because I don't have to take the headphones off of her.

I wanted something I could use for listening while running that wouldn't fall out of my ears, that had a control button, volume control, and mic for calls. I also wanted something that wouldn't break or flake out on me, and that wasn't expensive.

I've been using these headphones for at least a month now, and so far so good.

The sound quality is quite good. Bass and general volume are decent, and it blocks out external noise well.

They're comfortable on my ears, and they stay on my head.

The volume control is a slider, and it has just the right amount of tension so it's easy to adjust the volume, but it won't slide down automatically.

I really like the detachable cord. It's sturdy and very well designed to prevent tangling.

On other headphones I've purchased, the plastic arch broke easily. So far these appear to be more sturdy and I'm not as worried about them breaking.

I consider these headphones to be a great value for the price, giving me everything I was looking for, and I highly recommend them.

I bought them for my grandson. I tried them very shortly before he got home from school. When he got home, he put them on and left them on until supper. We had to make him take them. They very effectually cancel noise, so much so that my daughter had to take them off his head! I'd say they are very good. He especially liked the mic so he can talk to his friends on the phone. They have lasted longer than any other headphone s we have bought him so far. 🙌


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • These are best wired headphones for Kids Boys Adult . Headphones perfect for children and adults, can be used by people of all ages.High quality sound, the headphones provide immersive listening experience in natural sound. The headphones give a powerful and crisp sound, making your overall listening experience just that much better.You are free to get lost in your music.
  • The packing with cloth bag, so you can easily put it in the suitcase or bag, more easy to carry it. Built to stay comfortable, high quality PU ear cushions, adjustable headband design allow for comfortable all day listening. Getting better hearing enjoyment for travel, work and anywhere in between.
  • Heavy Bass headphone, excellent sound effect and HIFI strong low bass speaker,3.5mm plug and 4.3 ft. cord, compatible with all 3.5mm jack devices Microphone with high integrity ,compatible with MP3, MP4, PC,PCD,DVD,most smartphone. When you take them everywhere and listen all day, they have to be comfortable.(This item is passive noise isolating, NOT active noise cancellation(ANC), it can't cancel the noise completely)
  • The headphone features in-line control to allow you to answer calls by pressing the button when being used on a Phone or Tablet or Computer and play/pause a song when used in a device that supports inline control with music / Flat . For Calls: Short press to answer/hang up. For Music: Press pause/play.
  • Gentle reminder: Depending on your head/ear size/shape, it may be a little tight for someone to wear which is designed to avoid sound leakage. In case of that and to get both audio and wearing comfort, please take off the headphone every 1-2 hrs to get your ears relax and protect them from muggy environment in use.

Description

BestGot Wired Headphones

Created with a Unique Design, BestGot Headphones features a stylish look and acoustic features to maximize the sound range.
Answer calls ,Skip songs and adjust volumes with the controller, While a built-in signal wire for the microphone reduces interference, to provide more stable calls. Fully compatible with most Android deveces, Partially compatible on IOS devices.
For Calls: Short press to answer/hang up.
For Music: Press pause/play.

Included Accessories
1.Headphones
2.Cable with in-line control and microphone
3.Slight waterproof bag

Note: Please pull out both sides of the headphone out of the appropriate distance, and then wear headphones. Note do not put the headphone on the head and then pull out the extension, otherwise it is easy to damage the headphone.

Electrical Specification:
Driver: 40mm
Directivity:Omni-directional
Sensitivity:103dB±3dB
Frequency Response: 20Hz~20KHz
Impendance: 32Ω±15%
Plug: 3.5mm
Cord Length: 1.3m



Fantastic sound. They do get a little warm but that is part and parcel of over the ear headphones. They fold nicely and there is a velvet drawstring bag they come in. Made from very sturdy plastic but do not feel heavy. I think I might get another pair for work.

We bought these headphones for our boys (age 3 and 4) to use on a series of 6 plane rides plus time traveling in a car. They held up great and our kids loved having their own headphones. I have a love/hate relationship with the cord being separate from headphones. I love that it is separate and it doesn't get bent or ruined when the kids put them away in the storage bag, but the downside is that it is also easier for the cord to get lost. Having a bag included to store the headset and cord in was a wonderful idea, kuddos to whoever thought that through. I love that these headphones fold up for storage, I feel that the compact design makes them less likely to bust while in storage and getting transferred from place to place. Overall, definitely a good product for the price!
We have had 2 problems but they were easily resolved.
1- When we first opened the package, we plugged in the cord and there was no sound from the headpiece even though volume on ipad was all the way up. After a few minutes we figured out that the volume adjuster on the cord was turned all the way down.
2- One of the earpiece cushions fell off. It easily snapped back in to place and we haven't had it fall off again. I'm really not sure how it even came off in the first place.

***UPDATED*** I originally gave this product a 2-star review due to the reasons listed below. The only reason I am not deleting my prior review in favor of this 5-star one is so that if someone else has the same thing happen with their headphones, they'll know they're not alone!

Here is my original review:
These took three months to become unusable. I bought these for my son to use with his kindle, and he loved them at first, especially the cushioned part. After the first month and a half, only the left side worked. Bought a new cord/jack and it worked okay for another month and a half. Tonight he told me that he couldn't hear his internet video he was watching. After testing three different cords, comparing against ear buds and my other son's headphones, and trying them out on two kindles and a cell phone, we figured out that they only work on apps that are "on" the kindle, like Candy Crush or Minecraft, but they are totally useless on anything streaming from the internet, like websites or Netflix -- the voices are extremely faint and the music is not only weirdly jarbled, but there are these bizarre sounds that I can't describe that intermittently come on over the other sounds. Sadly, I bought three of these headphones. One pair still works fine, and we've already had to swap out a new cord on the other because it, too, was only down to the left side working. Unfortunately, I'm outside my return window.

**UPDATE**
After posting the not-so-great review above, I received an e-mail from the company less than 24 hours later, informing me that they wanted to make things right and were shipping me a replacement. They mentioned that the only way to make their headphones better is by taking their customer feedback to heart, and asked for an opportunity to redeem themselves. Two days later, a box arrived. Imagine my surprise when I opened the box to discover not one, but FIVE NEW PAIRS OF HEADPHONES to replace the one that had fizzled out. Not only does my son now have a working pair of headphones to replace the headphones that broke, but we've got backup in the event that any of the rest of them have the same problem (which, statistically speaking, hopefully they won't). Thank you, BestGot!!!

We already absolutely LOVE these headphones because the sound quality is AMAZING, plus the cord has a volume button that turns sound up and down, answers calls, and pauses and plays video games. Not only that, they are very nicely priced for the wonderful quality you get. The best part of all though, is dealing with their customer service team! My twins just woke me up this morning (grrr!) because they were fighting over the one cord they had, so I emailed Best Got, and they responded within 5 minutes, saying they don't sell the cord alone, but that they'd mail me one for free!! I mean what?? How wonderful! Thank you so much Best Got, for making our lives a lot more peaceful! I would recommend these and the team that comes with them to everyone looking to make a very smart purchase!

Good quality
Fits perfectly on my 3 year old's head.
You can't hear his tablet, which is great, I'm so happy that these headphones contain all of the noise.

I tried to put them on my head but they were a tad bit too small... I have short hair and am a woman with a small head. So I'm assuming these are best made for kids and teens.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar