BAILYDEL Women's Ultra Soft Ankle Leggings High Waist Seamless Stretch Pants Color Black Size XL-2XL

October 26, 2019

BAILYDEL Women's Ultra Soft Ankle Leggings High Waist Seamless Stretch Pants Color Black Size XL-2XL

BAILYDEL Women's Ultra Soft Ankle Leggings High Waist Seamless Stretch Pants Color Black Size XL-2XL

Just so you are aware, the tag comes with the name BALLYDEL, not Bailydel. I don't know if that makes a difference to you, but I love the pants either way.
They are soft and fit as expected. I ordered a lot larger than I need because of my own issues, but they fit just like the expensive LulaRoe brand. I haven't washed them, so I don't know how they will hold up. Great price. Would order again.

I love these leggings! I have every print! I was obsessed with lularoe and these leggings are made of the same buttery softness! I hope they continue to make more prints!!

These are great. I got them in two colors. Very comfortable and soft. I do think for some who are tall these might be a little short. I'm only 5'2 and they are the right length.

I don't know why there are no more positive reviews about this item. The fabric is very soft. These are not high compression leggings, so stay out if that is what you want. I loved that it was comfy and super comfortable. I am 5'8", 182lbs, and it fit me well.

The first thing I noticed was the softness of the fabric. Then I slipped them on, SUPER COMFORTABLE. They've been through a couple washings so far and have maintained their shape and elasticity. I keep looking for more from this brand at this price range, super happy with these leggings. The plus sizing that I went for was perfect.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • The All-way stretch leggings move with you and never go sheer.
  • The basics comfy and cute, printed spandex leggings! Elastic waistband leads to stretchy tapered legs to make the ultimate layering essential.
  • Get smooth and secure coverage from natural waist to ankle comfortable seamless leggings.
  • Ultra lightweight performance designed Leggings perfect for yoga, dance, jogging, everyday wear, and so much more!
  • The Leggings are designed with a mois-ture-wicking, chafe-resistant and all-way stretch fabric for your comfort. Plus, we've tested all our styles to make sure they aren't see-through, so you can remain confident as you stretch it out.

Description

The Leggings Features:
Pull-on styling
elastic waistband
Fit: Legging with a Slim fit
Garment Length: Ankle
Pull-on style
Features: No pocket
Full Stretch Leggings
Care and Cleaning: Machine wash & Tumble dry
All-way stretch leggings move with you and never go sheer
Elastic waistband stays in place for a silhouette-slimming look
Silky smooth material offers a streamlined second-skin fit
The leggings will pair well with a variety of looks from day to night.
Get smooth and secure coverage from natural waist to ankle comfortable seamless leggings.Opaque fabric, not sheer
Ultra lightweight performance design perfect for yoga, dance, jogging, everyday wear, and so much more!

The Every Wear leggings use Performance Fabric and shaping technology (completely waistband-free!) to provide comfortable control and sleek support. Added performance features like breathability and an antimicrobial finish offer a long-lasting, all-day wear that's ideal for women on the go.



Love it! I bought this for myself, and I love them so much I bought a pair for my best friend. She loves them as well. They hug your skin to where it doesn’t feel like you are wearing them. They are soft and don’t show your underwear when you bend down.

My granddaughter say these are some of the most comfortable leggings she has ever had!! Fit true to size!!

These are the softest most comfortable yoga pants I’ve ever had. Beautiful colors, high-waisted design stays put during the deepest bends, twists and stretches.

These are nice fit great but i was a bit disappointed because the description says they are fleece lined and that’s so not the case but I’m keeping them for spring remind me of lularue leggings

I absolutely love these. They are soft like my Lularoe leggings, but soooo much cheaper. I will be getting more colors for sure.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar