tomtoc 7.9 inch Tablet Sleeve Bag Compatible with 2019 7.9 inch New iPad Mini with Pencil, iPad Mini 4/3 / 2 | Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 / Tab A 7.0 / Tab 3 7.0 | Nexus 7, with Accessory Pockets

September 18, 2019

tomtoc 7.9 inch Tablet Sleeve Bag Compatible with 2019 7.9 inch New iPad Mini with Pencil, iPad Mini 4/3 / 2 | Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 / Tab A 7.0 / Tab 3 7.0 | Nexus 7, with Accessory Pockets

tomtoc 7.9 inch Tablet Sleeve Bag Compatible with 2019 7.9 inch New iPad Mini with Pencil, iPad Mini 4/3 / 2 | Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 / Tab A 7.0 / Tab 3 7.0 | Nexus 7, with Accessory Pockets

Fits my Apple I pad mini perfect! I dropped it couple weeks after getting it and it protected my pad. Now if you throw it hard? I don't know? but it sure worked that day from standing height protected from any damage to mini pad. The color is great and outside looks like you could wipe if off easily. I don't think it would allow liquid to leak thru either. The inside is a nice & soft so mini pad slides easily in an out . Zipper seems good quality to hold up for years. The pocket on the one side holds so much more than it looks like it could. I put my charger, cord, Bluetooth ear buds, and a full size stylet pen with no problems. Could maybe get more in but I haven't tried. I DO RECCOMEND THIS c 7.9 inch Tablet Sleeve Bag Compatible with 2019 7.9 inch New iPad Mini with Pencil, iPad Mini 4/3 / 2 |.

I really like this case. I have an iPad mini and there is plenty of room for it even with the case I have on it without it being too big. Nice padding inside. I also really like that it has a zipper pocket for the charging cord/earphones etc.Looks pretty well made and I like the contrast detail. We shall see how it holds up but I am quite pleased.

Awesome little case for my iPad mini!!! The pockets are great for wires or headphones. Fits nicely in a purse and keeps it safe

Perfect fit for my iPad Mini 4. Lots of room for the charger and cable too. Plenty of cushioning yet not too big.

Very good quality. I purchased this because I was traveling & wanted a place to organize 7 passports so this cane in handy because they all fitted perfectly & the boarding tickets as well.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Maximum fit model size: 8 x 5.31 in: Designed for 7.9 inch 2019 New iPad Mini, i Pad mini 4/3/2/1, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0/ Tab A 7.0/ Tab 3 7.0, Nexus 7
  • Slim and lightweight, easy to put in another bag.
  • Soft internal fleece protects against bumps and scratches.
  • Two front pockets for small accessories such as charging cable and earphone.
  • Magnet opening of the front accessory pocket offers quick access.

Description

tomtoc Protective tablet Sleeve
This trendy, innovative protective sleeve is manufactured with only the highest-quality materials and utilizes the latest consumer technology to safeguard your iPad from any unwanted bumps, scrapes and knocks which may result in damage to your device.

Multi - Storages
The sleeve features a soft fleece side-mounted pocket with silk feel for your laptop, and provides two additional storages space for carrying accessories like kindle, cellphone, Cash and so on

Easy Access
A specially designed, smooth-action, top-loading zipper provides fast, easy access to both the device, whilst simultaneously preventing accidental slippage and/or opening. What's more Magnetic closures of the smallest storage allow for a hassle-free and safe and fast way to access to your cellphone, earphone and cash

Cutting-edge Design and Easy to Carry
Its sophisticated and modern yet simple and functional cutting-edge design provides the perfect look for both business and leisure. Being compact and slim, and can be easily carried on its own or stored inside another bag, backpack or suitcase

Top Quality Craftsmanship
tomtoc's commitment to first-rate craftsmanship can be seen throughout the tablet sleeve. Whether it's in its fine stitching accents or its internal and external material, tomtoc's tablet sleeve is made with an attention to detail and commitment to quality that is second to none.

Custom Design
Specially designed for 7.9 inch iPad Mini 4/3/2/1, is also compatible for other 7.0, 8.0 inch tablets:
Asus ZenPad 7.0
Asus Zenpad Z8s
ZenPad Z8
LG G Pad 7.0
Asus Google Nexus 7
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0

Package
1 x tomtoc 7.9 inch iPad Pro Sleeve
12-Month warranty and friendly customer service



Perfect fit and very, very safe. Love the extra pockets.

Perfect fit for my mini & Brydge keyboard. Well made with 2 pockets.

This was the perfect size for my iPad mini, including the thin cover I have to stand it with. I love that it has a zip pocket for my head phone and charger. My phone also fits perfect I. The smaller open pocket.

Great design and perfect fit for iPad mini 4

If you’re looking for something slim and nice. This is for you

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar