TITAME Womens Fall Long Sleeve Cowl Neck Solid Button Tunic Blouse Navy Blue S

September 26, 2019

TITAME Womens Fall Long Sleeve Cowl Neck Solid Button Tunic Blouse Navy Blue S

TITAME Womens Fall Long Sleeve Cowl Neck Solid Button Tunic Blouse Navy Blue S

Great comfortable and stylish top! I didn’t think it was like a sweater though ... maybe more like a regular top! It’s a longer tunic top and works great with my straight leg jeans or will work with leggings! I’m usually a size 10 and ordered a medium but not to clingy. The neckline is super cute too! It’s perfect for me! It also washes perfectly and hang dries quickly. I’d buy it again!

This is a nice top. A bit too stretchy where you can't pull it a little to fit better, but am pleased.

I love the style of this shirt. I usually wear a size Medium, so that is what I ordered. It fits perfect! Also, when I washed and dried it, it did not shrink. That is a huge plus for me. I do plan on ordering the same shirt in a different color!

Perfect shirt for a casual day. It does keep me a little warm but that is fine I just don't need a jacket. Very comfortable.

This is a very nice shirt. I ordered a size larger than their size chart because I couldn't believe that I could wear a medium but it ended up that the top was a little to large. It recommended washing and line drying but I threw it in the dryer on low and it came out looking like new! It also shrank just a little so it fit better. I've worn it a couple times and love it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • NOTICE:Wter is the only authorized seller of Titame Clothing Brand. Please do make sure that you are buying from Wter, in case of buying fakes and low-quality products from unauthorized sellers. Thank you for your support and enjoy your shopping
  • Feature: Cowl Neck,Long Sleeve Knits Tunic Tops, Comfy Sweater,Casual Tunic Tops for Leggings
  • Occasion:Casual/Daily/Office/Formal/Home/Vacation/School/Work
  • Match Tips: Boots/Jeans/Leggings/Shorts/Belts
  • Style:Simple Casual Style,Plain,Work

Description

US Size:Small-US(4-6); Medium-US(8-10); Large-US(12-14); X-Large-US(16)

The Titame Womens Fall Casual Long Sleeve Cowl Neck Solid Knit Tunic Blouse Top

crafted with high-quality comfortable soft fleece fabric.

Its ribbed cuffs, collar and hem help create a secure fit.

Different colors making it easy to mix and match,

guarantee a clean and stylish look, perfect for everyday wear.

You can pair the Titame Womens Fall Casual Long Sleeve Cowl Neck Solid Knit Tunic Blouse Top with leggings and boots in fall,

while you can also put on a jacket over it in winter.

We pay attention to every step so that we can offer you the best that we have.

Our goal is to make you feel good and look good anytime anywhere.

Therefore we offer various kinds of garment for women of all ages,

school, work, casual, club, sport, beach, party, bras etc.

Titame is always by your side.



It fits great. Very warm and I got loads of compliments

This is lovely sweater. Light weight but warm. Recommend ordering based on the supplier’s sizing (see details section) rather than Amazon’s size chart.

This shirt fits really nicely. I love the style of the shirt because of the way that the collar lays and the way the button lays.

Very good quality, looks exactly like the picture and feels very soft and comfortable.

This is a beautiful sweater and fits just as I expected. I bought my usual size.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar