The Greenery Lab Perilla Fo-ti Natural Effective Hair Growth And Thickening Shampoo And Conditioner Set 16.9 FL. OZ. Each

September 19, 2019

The Greenery Lab Perilla Fo-ti Natural Effective Hair Growth And Thickening Shampoo And Conditioner Set 16.9 FL. OZ. Each

The Greenery Lab Perilla Fo-ti Natural Effective Hair Growth And Thickening Shampoo And Conditioner Set 16.9 FL. OZ. Each

I have used this product for about 2 months and I am happy with the results so far!
I do have a suggestion on how to best use this product set.
I completely wet my hair and massage in a pump of conditioner to my scalp as the first step. While the conditioner is on my scalp I detangle my hair. After a few minutes I rinse out the conditioner and follow the directions for the shampoo. After rinsing I apply more conditioner but only to the bottom half of my hair, I gently scrunch this conditioner into my hair rinsing and scrunching until the conditioner is almost completely out.

I know this method sounds a little excessive but it ensures that my scalp gets enough moisture to be healthy but never greasy, it has cut WAY down on how much hair I lose through washing/detangling, andddd scrunching the conditioner into the bottom half of my hair helps my curls to pop!

I bought this set for my family since I knew some of them are experiencing hair loss. I heard these products though a friend and decided to give it a shot. It's been a couple of weeks and and I'm getting a lot of positive feedback from them and I've also noticed a difference in their scalp and hair. It's less dry and their hair appears to be more full!

I have been using this product for quite a while and can see real results in having my hair grow back healthy. Strongly recommend for those who are worried in losing hair.

I really like this set.
The shampoo and conditioner lathers well and doesn't leave my head or hair feeling like there is left over grease or residue.
My hair afterwards always feel soft and voluminuous.
The smell has a refreshing and isn't overpowering. A little goes a long way.

Only used this product for a few weeks so far. I wanted to find a conditioner that is more natural, since major retailers have harmful ingredients. I was noticing that my hair ends and roots were beginning to get dry, so I decided to try this out. I'm happy with it so far. Think I'll purchase the shampoo next.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Fast Results! | In a few months get long lasting natural hair growth and thickening. Enrich your scalp with the best organic ingredients that boost hair fortifying. Fight off hair loss and hair thinness at an excellent price!
  • Hair Growth! | We bring out the best in nature's ingredients to awaken dormant hair follicles. Includes elements that fight against DHT blocking and testosterone loss.
  • Scientifically Proven! | EWG verified and FDA registered. Say bye-bye to harmful chemicals. Give your hair the best it deserves.
  • Diminish Hair Problems! | No more dandruff or dried our strands. Trusted by our customers, we took their feedback to improve make sure your experience top notch.
  • Easy and Convenient Solution! | Our minimal hair care routine is the key to ending your hair problems. Recommended to use The Greenery Lab products altogether.

Description

The set include two 16.9 fl. oz. bottles of each a shampoo and conditioner. The Greenery Lab Perilla Fo-ti Shampoo cleanses hair follicles, restores damaged scalp conditions, and protects from heat styling. It will leave your hair feeling revitalized, fresh, and tangle-free! The Greenery Lab Perilla Fo-ti Conditioner moisturizes hair follicles to nurture a healthy scalp. Leaves your hair feeling smooth, shiny, and nourished! Both products contain no parabens, no sulfates, and no silicon. We trust in natural ingredients!



Washing my hair. Lathers well. I’ll get back to u after the 4-6 weeks it takes to improve hair growth.

So Far I like the feel of my hair, the smell is great

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar