THE COMFY: Original Blanket Sweatshirt, Seen on Shark Tank, Invented by 2 Brothers, Warm, Soft, Cozy, Multiple Colors, 1 Size Fits All, Women, Wife, Girls, Friends

September 13, 2019

THE COMFY: Original Blanket Sweatshirt, Seen on Shark Tank, Invented by 2 Brothers, Warm, Soft, Cozy, Multiple Colors, 1 Size Fits All, Women, Wife, Girls, Friends

THE COMFY: Original Blanket Sweatshirt, Seen on Shark Tank, Invented by 2 Brothers, Warm, Soft, Cozy, Multiple Colors, 1 Size Fits All, Women, Wife, Girls, Friends

Wife loved it! Pup, not so much. Great gift for those with spouses who love to put their freezing cold body parts on your warm and toasty body.

My teenage son lives in sweatpants and a sweatshirt when he's home. Even in the summer. He loves to be comfy so I knew this would be perfect. I was right. He has yet to take it off in the past few days!

I bought this because it looked HUGE.... all of the other reviews people kept telling their height and I really wanted to know how roomy it was on a plus size person. I was disappointed in that I really wanted it to be more baggy on ME. I am 300 pounds and 5'4. I am definitely satisfied with the quality and comfort but I wish you would make a more plus size version. But great product otherwise!!! My sons will wear this one.

I saw this on Shark Tank a while ago and thought I'd buy this for my daughter (16) because shes always using my Hoodies to keep warm while watching TV or reading. I was really surprised how well made it was and the type of material. Super soft and well worth the money if you want something to lounge around that's comfy. She loves it so maybe one for the wife! - Ordered at 3pm, got it the next day 11am. Love the Prime!

I purchased one for my 13-yr-old niece and one for my ever-cold 50ish husband. Yes, they look not exactly fashionable. However, they're amazingly soft and warm. I wouldn't wear it in public (unlike the niece) but I'd happily snuggle into one indoors to combat the chill. :)


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ORIGINAL BLANKET SWEATSHIRT SEEN ON SHARK TANK: the softness of your blanket with the fit of your favorite oversized hoodie is here. The Comfy keeps you warm & cozy lounging at home, watching TV, camping, at a sporting event or anywhere you need to stay snuggly warm. It's the original blanket sweatshirt invented by 2 brothers who pitched their invention to ABC's Shark Tank & received backing from Barbara Corcoran.
  • LUXURIOUS COMFORT & PORTABLE WARMTH: pull arms & legs into the soft, fluffy sherpa to stay warm from head to toe. The Comfy covers you completely yet still allows you to move around freely & use your hands. Now you can take the warmth of your blanket wherever you go! It doesn't slip, slide off or drag on the floor either.
  • MAKES A GREAT GIFT for moms, wives, girls, friends, & children on Mother's Day, birthdays, bridal showers, weddings, anniversaries, & more! The Comfy is bound to bring an instant smile to whoever puts it on & keeps you warm year-round.
  • ONE SIZE FITS ALL: The Comfys large, oversized design is a perfect fit for all shapes & sizes. Just pick your color & get COMFY!
  • FEATURES & CARE-FREE WASH: The huge hood & pocket keeps your head & hands toasty warm. Keep what you need in arms reach in the pocket. Washing? Easy! Just toss in the wash on cold then tumble dry separately on low - it comes out like new!

Description

THE COMFY COLLECTION
It started as a passing idea; it's now on its way to becoming a worldwide craze. Meet... The Original Comfy. It's a giant blanket that's really a giant sweatshirt. (The other way around works, too.)
Its ultra-soft, ultra-luxurious, oversized design means you'll be wrapped in warmth and comfort whenever and wherever you need it. While it's perfect for lounging around the house on those chilly mornings, it's also made for when you're on the go; imagine having it at a sporting event, a camping trip, a cold movie theater, a cool evening on the patio-the possibilities are endless.
Best of all, there's no worrying about picking the right size - The Original Comfy is one-size-for-all, so all you have to do is pick your color and GET COMFY!



I ordered this because I saw it on a shopping channel. So I checked Amazon and they had them also and I ordered a pink one. It's perfect for fall and winter. You can use it inside or outside. Great for football games, walking in the snow or curling up by the fireplace. A great gift for someone who likes to be cozy!

This thing is amazing! My 5'3" self can sit on the couch all cuddled up and its super cozy. My 6'0" boyfriend wears it and never wants to take it off. The whole family wants one now!

When I saw The Comfy on Shark Tank I just knew I had to have one. I live near the beach and it is perfect for chilly mornings and cool evenings. I absolutely love mine. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the fabric. It feels so luxurious that I want to wear it all the time. I bought myself a navy blue one but I am already thinking of getting a couple more ordered for both my kids. Great product.

Cutest thing ever. Bought for 10 yr old grand daughter and can't wait to give it to her. I have one of my own and it it great, soft and warm. Kids love them as well as adults.

This is one of the best things to have with depression. Put one of these things on and you've instantly got the most warm and intimate hug that has no judgement. I put this on and fall asleep in minutes. 10/10

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar