Newshe Jewellery Wedding Band Engagement Ring Set 2.4 Ct Round White Cz 925 Sterling Silver Size 9

September 19, 2019

Newshe Jewellery Wedding Band Engagement Ring Set 2.4 Ct Round White Cz 925 Sterling Silver Size 9

Newshe Jewellery Wedding Band Engagement Ring Set 2.4 Ct Round White Cz 925 Sterling Silver Size 9

I received my ring today. My first thought was that the center diamond was bigger than I had expected. My second thought was I was impreased by the quality of the band. It's a hard, heavy band which makes the ring feel sturdier and real. It's beautiful and I received compliments right away.

I noticed, however, that the diamond was whitish and did not have the depth that I wanted.

So, I baked the rings at 350 degrees for an hour. First, wash the ring with dish soap and water. Dry it with a cloth, without touching the cz. If you touch it, your fingerprint can get baked onto the stone. Without touching the stones, put the rings on aluminum foil. While the oven is still cold, put the rings in. Turn the oven on to 350 and set for 1 hour. When the hour is up, turn the oven off but do not take the rings out or the temperature change may make the cz crack. After the oven has cooled, carefully remove the rings. With them one more time with a dry cloth. Then, look at how they SPARKLE and the depth! The stone goes from white to a deep clear crystal.

I've tried this with 3 cz rings and a pair of earrings, and they all came out beautifully.

I wish I had taken a before picture, but I was just too excited to put them in the oven.

I almost never write reviews about products, but I felt this was necessary.
I purchased this ring, as a temporary replacement, for when my Vera Wang goes in for dipping/repairs/whatever. I ordered this one, because of the solid sterling, and the vintage metal work. I cringed when I saw the "2.4 carat" assuming it would look like something straight out of a gum ball machine, also it appears to be atrociously tall. Thanks to amazon's free return policy, I didn't hesitate to give it a try, and I'm glad I did. My Vwang has a .5 center stone, the center stone on this ring is larger, but isn't terribly obvious, because the halo drowns it out. I would have to say my ring is a good medium-height, and this one falls in to that category. Being that it's solid sterling silver, any scratches should buff out with a jewelry cleaning cloth. At the end of the day, IT'S A GREAT FAKE RING!

There are plenty of photos of this ring in every light, so I thought I would add some photos of my so you could see that it holds up just like the real deal!!! My true ring looks Exactly like all the photos posted of this, the clarity and radiance of the stone; the beautifully accented setting is just amazing!

I just got this yesterday and Everyone has already commented how gorgeous it is, that I was finally wearing my engagement ring again... But, It was this ring! My ring hasn't fit for a few months, after a year of surgeries on my arm and swelling and meds causing edema. I just got married in October and I did manage to wear my ring then, but painfully. My husband just came into the living room saying "Is this your $X thousand dollar ring sitting on the kitchen counter!?!?!" So I had him come put it on my finger, and it fit(at our wedding he didn't want to push my ring on, so I did lol); so he then looked at it quizzically and realized finally it was indeed not my ring!
My ring is platinum halo setting with a .9ctw E VVSI, so extremely colorless. Some state that makes this ring by Newshe look fake, but it truly looks genuine and like my own stone, and gives off the same colorful radiance as my own. It can be a telltale sign of some Huge CZ's, but this is about the same size in center, and thus passes to everyone until told otherwise. I'm very pleased with this purchase, and happy to be wearing a beautiful ring daily again, for however long until my own fits. I will absolutely travel with this set and leave my own safely in the safe to avoid mishaps in the future!

I really liked this ring when I received it and now I almost love it. When I first received it is was pretty but definitely leaned toward looking fake. I have since baked it twice and it looks way better! I baked it twice at 400° for one hour. Make sure the ring is very clean with no fingerprints or you will bake them onto the stone. You should put the rings in the oven on a baking sheet lined with aluminum while the oven is still cold and after an hour leave them in the oven until it is cool or you could crack the stone. You can crack open the oven a little bit after 15 or 20 minutes but don't open it too far. The center stone is a bit large so it still looks a tad fake and it sits very high on the finger but it's still so pretty! I've only been wearing it a few days so I'll update in a couple of months.

Purchased this for use on my mini-moon to Saint Lucia and honeymoon all over Eurpope from Amsterdam to Rome and tour guides kept asking me to leave my wedding ring at home when they say this on my finger. The size is a little large on my finger, but I used a silicone ring (ie. Qalo or Enso) to make sure this ring didn't fall off while scuba diving or sight seeing. This ring has not shown signs of wear and tear throughout all of my travels so far. (Knock on wood!)
I included comparison pictures of my wedding rings and information so you can compare the two and see the quality of this Newshe set.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • No stone fall out.warranty full refund within 60 days by missing stone!
  • 100% Solid Sterling Silver/ 925 stamp,nickel free.
  • High Quality AAA Cubic Zirconia,Round Brilliant Shape Engagement Wedding Ring Set!
  • Comes with a FREE Luxury Gift Box!
  • Center Stone Size:5.5mm,0.6carats,minimal wedding ring set and made for everyday wear!

Description

Women's beautiful petite 2 piece AAA grade cubic zirconia engagement wedding ring set.Crafted from 925 solid sterling sliver,the center of ring showcases one round cut 5.5mm AAA grade white CZ, accented by 139pcs brilliant white CZ.
Top quality stones display amazing enriched clarity just like real diamond! LOVELY GIFT: This is a lovely gift for your families, daughter, granddaughter, wife, mother, girlfriend, friends, lover. It's also a wonderful gift for Anniversary, Birthday, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day,Thanksgiving and Christmas!



Ok, so I wanted to wait to post this review after I have had the ring for a while. Let me just say that this is literally THE PERFECT SET for me!! My husband will not be with me until 2018, we got married in 2015, so I bought this set as something temporary until he can buy me a real diamond set. The first set I had a stone had fallen off of the side, it was my fault I feel as I had banged the ring up really hard. But it was no big deal, I just ordered another one, because I liked it that much! So I have had 2 in the past 3 years, however this last one the last 2 & I can’t say enough good things about it. & Well my husband is coming home and I honestly don’t want to get rid of this set, it is just so mesmerizing!!! I catch people staring at it daily and women questioning in their minds if this ring on my hand is real?!? I just simply smile :) I like James Avery jewelry and I absolutely love that this set matches my antique/unique jewelry that I already own. In thinking of telling my husband I don’t want a new set, this one is amazing and has held up extremely well. I never take my rings off, they are on 24/7, (work,lake,gym) & this ring doesn’t change. Do NOT look any further! The setting of this ring is so beautiful and unique, the stone sparkles luminosly and the sterling silver matches my personality :) This ring is a must have if you are looking for an inexpensive set.

It's a really pretty ring, but the center stone looks very fake. It fits nicely and is comfortable to wear, but the stones in it look like rhinestones, so it's not the look I was going for, going to return it. It actually looks less fake in the pics I added than it does in real life. UPDATE: I baked it in the oven on 400 for a total of 3 hours and it looks way better, so I'm keeping it. The 3rd pic is after baking, not sure you can tell a difference in the pictures, but in person it looks way better!

Looks really good and received many compliments from people. BUT...only after 2 days of wearing, some of the jewels fell off and now I have couple empty holes in my ring. Lucky for me it was in the areas where I can hide it, otherwise this purchase would have been a total waste.

**EDIT**
After posting my original review, the seller contacted me to see if they can do anything to edit my review. They offered to either send another one or even send me a different design. I asked to send another one. It arrived at a decent time and the ring looked good other than the fact it wasn't completely round but bit dented on one side. However the jewels has stayed put after couple weeks this time around. For the price I paid for the ring, I'm happy with the purchase and the customer service of the seller.

I wanted to wear this ring for a little bit before writing the review. I work in retail, so I can be kind of rough on rings. So far this one had held up fine! Even being hit on EVERYTHING! No stones have fallen out. I took some advice from other reviews, to bake the ring. Which I thought was crazy at first.... (350° for 1 hour, let the ring sit in the oven and THEN turn it on, and once the hour is over, let the ring stay in the oven until it is completely cooled off) I can tell a huge difference after baking it, before the center stone looked kinda like glass with no dimension. And after it is gorgeous and looks like a completely different ring! It brightened it up and gave the stone dimension.

This ring is very nice. The detail on the sides of bands are beautiful. Great buy for the price! Included pics in indoor and outdoor light.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar