MOVTOTOP Indoor Fitness Trampoline Rebounder with Safety Pad, Kids Adults Trampoline (48 INCH) …

September 21, 2019

MOVTOTOP Indoor Fitness Trampoline Rebounder with Safety Pad, Kids Adults Trampoline (48 INCH) …

MOVTOTOP Indoor Fitness Trampoline Rebounder with Safety Pad, Kids Adults Trampoline (48 INCH) …

 It is a great portable trampoline. My kids love it. What I like about it; it has safety frame and holders but my kids don’t want to depend on holders. We removed the holders. We keep it in our living room when they want to jump on it. Another cool part of it is not a leather which can be used outdoor as well even it rains.

This trampoline was much bigger than I was expecting. I literally just got home and set it up in less than 10 minutes. Got it for my daughter whose already jumping on it. She loves it. The quality is awesome. I’m expecting it to last a long time.

I would give this trampoline 4.5 stars. This is a sturdy trampoline with metal springs covered all around it. I purchased it mainly for my children so they can get some activity indoors in winter. I also use it to increase my heart rate. Jumping on it for the shortest amount of time can do that without much effort. The weight limit is large enough so everyone in my house can use it. Assembling this was easy. Folding it back though simple was not as easy. I figured keeping it on the top of my couch and folding helped. There are some you tube videos. I don’t fold it often,but it’s good to have instructions on there.
The instructions, especially for the handle bar could have been better. They go on 2 bottom legs. I had to redo them to finish the assembly.

All in all- Great quality product!!

Pretty easy to put together. Very sturdy and handles lots and lots of jumping with kids and adults.

Seems extremely well made. Took 5 mins to put together. I really like it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • - Perfect Elasticity: Consist of 40 durable and ultra-thick springs (3.2MM steel wire) and 8 steel pipe stands, you will enjoy a seamless elasticity so long you jump gently. That's not all, when you fall, the flexible pad will buffer pressure on your knees, easing any discomfort that may arise during jumping.
  • - Adjustable Handle: One unique feature that stands this fitness trampoline out from others is its designed adjustable handle. With this U-shaped adjustable handle (108-130cm) you can easily tweak the height to your needs. The handle will give you a solid balance while you go about your exercise routine.
  • - Steady Frame: This amazing fitness trampoline comes fitted with a super-thick steel pipe frame &foots with anti-slip rubber for reducing vibration and noise. Again, safety cover will prevent your foots from being scratched by springs during the movement, giving you a more stable and safe workout experience.
  • - Easy to install: One attractive features of our fitness trampoline is that it is easy to install and store. You don't need more than one hands or need to spend a bulk of your time getting it to fit. Also, this wide area trampoline (120*120*25.5cm) is not just suited for you but also perfect for your kids.
  • - 100% Lifetime Benefits: Our LIFETIME GUARANTEE ensures that for the first 90 days we offer a full refund if it doesn't meet your expectations and a replacement warranty for the lifetime of your purchase! Just contact us!

Description

Package: 1 × Indoor Trampoline with handle 1 × Instruction manual 1 × Pack of screw assembly tools



The size is perfect, a little larger than some indoor trampolines. It was easy to set up and offers a nice rebound effect. Seems sturdy but it has only been a week since it was put to use. I like that the bar is adjustable and easy to remove.

exactly as described ! my 6 yr old grandson is on it every day ! Gets his "silly's" out before bed !

Great size, my 65lb. 8year old loves it!

Love that it has so many legs and larger than normal.

It’s amazing, works really well. Strong and sturdy. If you are looking for a great mini trampoline this is the one.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar