MADETEC 10ML Essential Oils 100% Pure and Natural Oils for Aromatherapy Diffuser Humidifiers (Cinnamon)

September 24, 2019

MADETEC 10ML Essential Oils 100% Pure and Natural Oils for Aromatherapy Diffuser Humidifiers (Cinnamon)

MADETEC 10ML Essential Oils 100% Pure and Natural Oils for Aromatherapy Diffuser Humidifiers (Cinnamon)

Perfect oil to calm the mind and spirit. Whether it be in a bath or scented neclace, it does the trick. Also love that it came with the phone package inside of the Box to keep it safe.

I have been using oils in my beauty routine for about 5 years now and have just recently started wanting to start using essential oils to help improve my mental and physical health . This lavender oil is where I decided to start and I am not at all disappointed. I added a few drops to my body, face, and lip moisturizers, I made a basic fabric refresher spray, I have added it to my baths, and the laundry. My skin is improving in terms of dryness and my house smells great!

The scent of this oil is phenomenal and fairly strong, so a little goes a long way. And the price, is awesome for anyone who may be on a budget. I will definitely be purchasing more of the lavender, as well as trying the other oils as well that this brand supplies.

I am particular when I'm purchasing essential oils. I only buy pure, undiluted, no additives, fillers, bases or carriers added. And therapeutic grade. This one fits all the requirements! The price is right too. I use this lavender oil all the time...in my diffuser, humidifier, homemade lotion, baby balm. I love just opening the bottle and breathing deeply a few times...instant stress relief. It works very well for all of my needs!

New mom of three! This organizer is great next to the couch where i often nurse our youngest. I can keep diapers, wipes, my breast pump pieces, hand sanitizer/lotion, TV remote and hair ties right next to me! It looks so much nicer than having all those things strewn all over the place (or moved by one of my other littles). I like the design and the fact that it doesn’t have a cheap/fake fabric smell! This piece will likely be used for other things in the near future (car organizer)!

A few drops diluted in my moisturizer is all that is needed to help with seasonal allergy congestion. My son unfortunately inherited my allergies as well and this works perfect on him as well. A little goes a long way so be careful- you can always add more but cannot take away. A tip for sleeping- putting a few drops in your humidifier for a much clearer sleep!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100% Pure: provides 100% pure essential oils. No additives, fillers, bases or carriers added.
  • Therapeutic Grade: Using the latest steam-pressing techniques. can ensure the purity and the safety of each essential oil.
  • 4 Kinds of Favorites Essential oils: lavender, peppermint, eucalyptus, Cinnamon.

Description

MADETEC Eseentail Oil
Take care of your beauty - from the inside and out. Dive into fizzy bubble baths, relax with aromatherapy, and pamper your skin with luxurious masks,

Note
The Oil must be diluted before used on the skin .
Check for allergy by applying a tiny amount to the back of your hand or behind your ear.
Do not use during pregnancy and avoid contact with eyes.
If you get an allergic reaction from using this, stop and contact your doctor.
Keep out of reach of childreen.Store away from heat and light .

What's in the Box
1 x Pure Essential Oils
1 x Package



Have had it for a a couple weeks now (beginner and 50+ so bought the 30 foot version). My partner and I both use it. Love the quality and the dimension it adds to our workouts. I really like the handles. The grip is great.

I had a question for the seller and got a response in less than a day.

It gets heart rate up fast and is easy to use and anchor.

Very happy with the purchase.

Good smell. Good for relaxation

Super cute and functional diaper caddy! I ordered a wicker one a while back and had to send it back because it was unwieldy, bulky, and took up a ton of space. This one is perfect: ton of pockets and compartments, durable cloth that can basically fit anywhere and is very portable (for trips to grandparents'), and you can reconfigure the compartments (take partitions in or out, depending on what you're storing). Also, my number one concern with getting anything that's cloth is that they're stored who knows where and they arrive with a chemical smell: this did not. Hooked it up to my Uppababy to test it out, and it looks and works great. Would purchase again--highly recommend!

Just as described. It came with a long thin silicone(ish- not sure of the material) straw. But it works with regular straws as well. Keep in mind that in a full size cup a normal straw will not reach the bottom of the cup once you use this. and it will not have this much space to drink at the end of the straw. But this works perfectly for the purpose! Cute and clean! I got the set of 2 for around $6

Lavender is my favorite!! This is a great oil for the money

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar