Leveret Women Boot Cut Pants (6, Grey)

September 10, 2019

Leveret Women Boot Cut Pants (6, Grey)

Leveret Women Boot Cut Pants (6, Grey)

I've now ordered pull on pants from Rekucci, Leveret, Lee, and Betabrand. Far and away the worst pants were the Lee ones. They had no stretch; I couldn't even get them on. Also, the pockets were identical on both sides and I was stumped as to which side was the front. The material was stiff and more like cotton. They didn't look work appropriate to me for a formal office.

The Betabrand pants are the softest and most comfortable fabric. Unfortunately, sizes were limited to S, M, L so you can't get a custom fit. Also, the softer fabric means visible panty line. You have to wear a thong which somewhat defeats the comfort of the pants. The Rekucci pants had the stiffest material, making them less comfortable. Also, the very wide waist band can roll when sitting. They fit a little looser than the Leveret in the same size. Both the Betabrand and Rekucci were sufficiently long to wear heels, and will need hemmed (which I prefer). The best of the bunch are definitely the Leveret. The fabric was softer than the Rekucci and the waist was more comfortable. The fit was a bit snugger than the Rekucci in the same size, but still no visible panty line. My only complaint is the regular are too short. I will be ordering the tall next time to be able to wear them with heels. All of the pants are sufficiently dressy to wear to work, and I work in a pretty formal office.

I can't believe I have not tried pull up work pants until now! What a wonderful idea. I love these pants. Just as soon as I finish this review I will be buying 4 more for the rest of the week.

Loves:
*These are pull up work pants with belt loops.
*The belt loops are important to me because I tuck in my work shirts and like the finished look of a belt.
*I have a small waist and a somewhat large bottom. When I try on pants, if I can get them over my bottom, they are huge in the waist. If they fit my waist, I am afraid they will rip a seam when I sit down. I can't believe I can squat in these and they fit my waist and bottom.
*Elastic but not clingy. These are stretchy but they don't cling or hike up. No adjusting required before sitting or standing up from sitting.
*Perfect length (I am 5 9")
*No Ironing. No Lint brushing.
*They have a nice waist line. Because of my larger bottom, I cant wear low rise pants with 2" zippers. These come up over my hips just below my belly button and hug my waist with no bunching.

Hubby said (after I wore these all day for 2 days in a row) "I guess you really like those huh?" This are so comfortable and look as good as my $100 tailored suit pants.

Minor improvements:
*I wonder if these will stay nice after many washings.
*Pockets a little smaller than "Lee Pull Ons" *** UPDATE: these do NOT have pockets.
*May not last me very long. Seams don't seem very strong.

Update: I have now purchased all three of these. The Grey is my favorite color of the three.

IMPORTANT: Do not dry these in the dryer. They shrink a little bit. Mine got shorter. Wash them inside out also. If you line dry them, they dry like you just pulled them out of the bag, new.

These are the best pants I've ever bought for work. They are almost as good as wearing yoga pants!! They are sturdy yet comfy and pull on and off easily without stretching the waistband. I just ordered another color and Im sure I'll buy even more soon. More flattering than my traditional work dress pants as they are more fitted, even though they arent too tight. Love the stretch.

I looked through all of the reviews and the Amazon description before I bought these, but I couldn't find an inseam length. So I bought the pants and measured them myself. 31 and 1/8 inch inseam. They're too short for me, but they have a 1 and 1/4 hem that I may try to take out.

Several reviewers have mentioned that they shrink after washing. The sizing is snug right out of the packaging, and I'm afraid the length may shorten after washing. For those interested, the material is 22% nylon, 74% rayon, and 4% spandex. I thought the pants would be more comfy, but the material isn't as soft as I'd imagined.

If you're average height and order a size bigger than you are, these would be a great buy. They look like work pants, and the stretch waist is more comfortable and forgiving than regular button or clasp closures.

I now own 9 colors in these pants - I LOVE THEM. Can be dressed up or down and are very comfortable and stretchy. For reference, I'm 5'-4" @155 lbs - skinny legs & rear but with a sad mom-of-twins belly - so I get a size 8 to accommodate their waist part, which is not as stretchy (stretchy enough though) as the rest of the pants are. If you like a looser fit around the rear & hips, go up in size. If you like fitted, stay with your size and you'll get a mildly firm, yet comfortable, stretchy hold. Also, the waist is now made a little tighter than last year, so if you have a bigger waistline/belly (like me - I'm an apple shape with skinny legs & rear but problematic belly & waist), go up a size for that, too. They hold their shape well and don't fall off or "roll" down the waist like other pull-up pants do. If you are on the tall side, the hemline might be too high - I'm 5'-4" and they're a perfect height. Their customer service responds very fast and are extremely accommodating .... especially if you are a loyal customer like me.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Stretchable elastic rubber
  • no zipper, no snaps
  • Made in Cambodia

Description

These Boot Cut Original Comfort Pants are made of polyester, rayon, nylon and spandex. The boot cut leg shape slims the hips and elongates the leg. Our soft comfort waistband is the perfect support for a slimming effect and a smooth silhouette. TIP: Try one size smaller than your regular size for a smoother fit that will hug your waist. 49% Polyester, 27% Rayon, 21% Nylon, 3% Spandex Imported Front pockets Decorative back pockets Decorative fly Belt loops



This is an edit because I have washed these and they did not shrink or change in the way they fit. They had a 31" inseam before being washed in cold water and dried by hanging them up. They still have a 31" inseam now that they're dry. They also still look good. I did have to iron at the "silk" setting in order to get the seam back, but that's standard for most pants.

This is a second edit. The black, navy, and oatmeal all fit true to size. The white, grey, taupe, and khaki all fit really SMALL and they're going back. I dropped down from 5 to 4 stars due to this fact. If you order the "wrong" color, you'll probably need to do a return.

These are my new favorite pants! I have a 31" inseam and the pants fall about 3/4 of an inch above the floor when I have on one inch heels. If they do shrink a small amount they'll still be long enough. They run true to size for a pant that's intended to be form fitting, If you don't like form fitting pants then you might consider going up one size. Previous reviews mentioned them stretching out with wear throughout the day, however, I didn't experience this. They retained their shape, and the knees didn't get loose like they often to in pants made of this material. These are pull on pants with faux pockets and a faux flap over the zipper so they could be worn with a shirt tucked in, if you don't mind showing off your shape. They are form fitted through the rear and thighs and flare slightly right above the knee which makes them look like traditional dress pants, even though they stretch and are non-binding. They have a slight sheen and a small amount of sound as you walk but it isn't bad. I've returned other clothes before when they make noise because it bothers me. These don't bother me. They are very flattering and make you look slimmer all over. I've had numerous people tell me I look like I've lost weight...how have I lost "so much" weight, and then they hear I haven't, they want to know where I bought these pants.

I bought these based off of the review AliceL posted because she bought multiple brands of yoga/stretch dress pants. (Girl, you're an absolute angel.)

These pants are extremely comfortable. I bought them because I'm in massage school right now and needed comfortable, professional looking pants that I could easily move around in. They aren't too thick or too thin in material. As long as you follow the directions of washing them in cold water inside out and NOT putting them in the dryer, they should maintain their shape. Yes, they can get a little wrinkled depending on how you set them out to dry, biti haven't found it to be a big deal. I ordered two pairs of size 10 and I am 5'8" at 155-160lbs. I will absolutely be buying more of these pants in the future and have recommended these to my other classmates.

Pants fit me awesome. I didn't realize it has a mock fly, no zipper or button, just designed to look like it does. Also have mock pockets. But fits amazingly even with my long legs.

I was a little leery of buying trousers without trying them on, but took the plunge and bought these in black. They are very comfortable. So comfortable, in fact, I have bought a second pair and and am contemplating maybe a third. I'm on the tall side (5'8) and these are long enough for me to wear a 3" heel. Did I mention they are VERY comfortable?

These are my favorite pants for work. I work as a manager in a manufacturing plant, and there are times I need to look a little dressier for a meeting or tour or something. These fit the bill perfectly. Super comfortable, and they look simple and professional. I have two pairs and the most recent pair I ordered (in gray) seems to be a lot more supportive in the tummy area, which I love, since I just had a baby a few months ago. Not tight, just supportive.

I also appreciate how inexpensive these are compared to actual slacks. Win!

LOVE. Thank you!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar