LA JOLIE MUSE Large Soy Wax Scented Candle - Big 3 Wick Candles Home Fragrance Gift, 14OZ Crispy Cotton

September 27, 2019

LA JOLIE MUSE Large Soy Wax Scented Candle - Big 3 Wick Candles Home Fragrance Gift, 14OZ Crispy Cotton

LA JOLIE MUSE Large Soy Wax Scented Candle - Big 3 Wick Candles Home Fragrance Gift, 14OZ Crispy Cotton

The tin jar is so beautiful and matches to my table. I light it in the afternoon and it sends a rich and great smell throughout my entire house. This is my favorite brand by far!

I love this candle, the packaging is so pretty and elegant totally matching the light fragrant scent. Perfect for decor and room scent.

it is really pretty when I first saw it. The quality of candle looks good too. I sent this as a gift to teacher. It is a great buy with so good price

It not only came in a gorgeous box, but also in a sleek metal container with a lid that covers it. Smells great! I only light 2 wicks because it does have a full smell. It's a crisp, cotton with a hint of musk and I love it!

This candle smells good and the container looks very nice too. It looks expensive. However, the box ( not the product) came damaged so I can't give out as a gift. I keep it for myself and I am happy overall.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • NATURAL WAX: 400g/14OZ/ 3-wick, 100% natural wax
  • CRISPY COTTON SCENT: Opening notes sparkle with green fresh citrus followed by a bouquet of heart notes consisting of white gardenia, rose and jasmine. A peace velvety ylang-ylang, sandalwood musk base completes the fragrance.
  • PERFUME GRADE FRAGRANCE: Made with a premium, soft, highly refined perfume-grade fragrance to ensure the safety and originality. 100% natural wax guarantee the product as biodegradable and eco-friendly. Paraben and cruelty free!
  • EXQUISITE GIFT: Royal blue floral pattern adds a special touch to the contemporary tin candles, making these items a beautiful home decor and wonderful gifts for Christmas, Wedding, Anniversary and New Year.
  • 100% SATISFACTION: We provide full refunds & returns if there's any problem after receiving the product.

Description

Great gift choice for friends and family on occasions like Thanksgiving, Christmas, Wedding party, Anniversary.



Love the container and the fragrance is so wonderful. Will continue to order these for sure!

This candle has very nice smell. I love it the moment lit it. The mental jar is so stylish with elegant flower pattern! Overall great product and highly recommend!

I put this in my cart as a little something for me with all my Xmas shopping. It arrived in a beautiful box and smelled so lovely that I ended up popping a bow on the box (I didn't have the heart to put wrapping paper over the pattern) and giving it as a gift. Very happy with my purchase.

My husband thought the scent was too strong, but the 3 wicks allow you options to light 1, 2, or 3 of them, controlling the amount of scent in the air.

It's a pretty jar and a good scent.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar