Keyboard Case Compatible with 2017 iPad 9.7" (5th Gen) & 2018 New iPad 9.7" (6th Gen) & iPad Air, Bluetooth Folio Hard Back Cover/Aluminum Keyboard Base with Auto Sleep/Wake -Ultra Slim (Gold)

September 26, 2019

Keyboard Case Compatible with 2017 iPad 9.7" (5th Gen) & 2018 New iPad 9.7" (6th Gen) & iPad Air, Bluetooth Folio Hard Back Cover/Aluminum Keyboard Base with Auto Sleep/Wake -Ultra Slim (Gold)

Keyboard Case Compatible with 2017 iPad 9.7

 This is a new version of a keyboard I have purchased before and I absolutely love that the ipad holder easily disconnects with the keyboard if I need to use it as simply a tablet and not my normal writing machine. These keyboards last so long. I writed upto 10,000 words a day on them all week long and they hold a charge beautifully and don’t get those stuck keys so many keyboards get.

The keys are fairly comfortable but at times require a certain extra amount of force to make them work. In particular the left shift key is sometimes troublesome but acceptable. The case is heavier than expected and renders some apps useless without removing your iPad from the case, which is kind of the reason it was purchased, right? Also, the bottom heavy case, kind of necessary to make portable use comfortable makes your iPad about as heavy as a modern laptop.
That said, if you want a mini-laptop this is a good quality case. my Air 2 works well with it and it is a pleasure using a keyboard to type. I use my iPad mostly for work and occasional entertainment. It’s nice being able to take a small unit in the field for various work and creative endeavors.
If you play games you’ll need to reconsider this case. It doesn’t go into tablet mode. Instead, you have limited range of motion with the opened case. Think laptop and you have the idea.
In general I am pleased with the case with the exception of the left shift key which sometimes doesn’t respond to the same pressure level as the other keys. Also, the case bottom scratches fairly easily but not to an obnoxious level. With these minor caveats in mind this is a likeable product that has excellent utility.
Btw, if you’re a lefty be prepared to get used to using your iPad differently. This may sound trite but as a left handed user much of my setups were designed to work with controls and the lightning port on an opposite side. As I use devices like audio/midi interfaces it’s a bit of a problem which will require some workplace changes for some.
Other than these issues this case and keyboard is a welcomed addition.

I only just bought this item last evening, but my initial impressions are very favorable and I expect to get a long period of good use from it in conjunction with my new 2017 iPad. The keyboard is probably the sturdiest I've used with any tablet (iPad or Android) in the last five years. It's attractively designed with multi-color backlights (be aware that using the backlight feature will substantially decrease the time you can use the keyboard between recharges from 180 hours to 5 hours), made of real metal (aluminum, I believe), and is far sturdier on first glance than the Zagg keyboards I've been using since late 2015 with my employer-issued iPad, which are prone to having their hinge break after extended use. I don't think that'll happen with this keyboard. The Bluetooth setup routine is also very simple - just power up the iPad installed into the keyboard cover, press Fn/C, go to Settings/Bluetooth, make sure the keyboard is visible in the device list, select it and let it pair. It takes only a few seconds. Charging up the keyboard also only takes a couple of hours. My only real problem is that if you want to use your iPad as a "portrait" tablet, you'll have to remove it from this keyboard (and get a different cover to protect it), because there isn't an option to open the keyboard so that the keys can be protected while you're using the iPad in portrait mode. Aside from that, this keyboard seems an excellent choice if you want to use your 2017 iPad as a laptop!

This keyboard is great, especially for the price when you compare what apple charges for keyboards. I ordered several similar ones to try and this was the winner. It’s aluminum not cheap looking plastic like some of the others. The keyboard lights up and the color selections are great. I especially like the white keys instead of the painted ones some of the others had. I don’t think they will wear well. I like the cut out for the apple logo on the back. I ordered the rose gold color which matches the new 2018 gold colored iPad perfectly. Great color. This one seems much more solid compared to the others available on Amazon. The one thing I’m bummed about which I wish they would offer is the ability to turn the screen like some of the others. BUt, at the end of the day, this one is just a nice case and keyboard all around so I decided to keep it despite not having that feature.

Although I have owned this case for only a few days, I can say that, so far, I like the fact that it does a good job of protecting my new iPad 9.7. It is also attractive (I have the rose gold iPad and case). It was easy to connect to Bluetooth and to insert the iPad into the case. The reason I gave this case 4 stars and not 5 is that the directions were in very small print and could have been better written and, more importantly, due to the layout of the keyboard. There is a lock key right above the delete key (and I have already inadvertently locked the iPad!). Also, the shift key on the left is large (maybe this keyboard was designed for a leftie?), but the same key on the right is the same size as the letter keys and is placed right above the end key and right next to the page up key--so I have to be very careful when I hit the shift so as not to hit one of those keys. Overall, though, for the price it is a nice keyboard case.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ✅ COMPATIBLE IPAD MODELS: This highly-versatile iPad case is fully compatible with the latest iPad 2018 6th Gen (model A1893 / A1954), iPad 2017 5th Gen (model A1822 / A1823) , and iPad air 1 (model A1474 / A1475 / A1476). This case is designed only to fit the above 9.7-inch tablets. Please confirm your iPad's model number at the back of your iPad.
  • ✅ ULTRA SLIM AND PORTABLE DESIGN: Bring the real laptop-style experience to your iPad with this ultra-slim keyboard case. This iPad case is intuitively designed to blend perfectly with your iPad's body for a more comfortable, faster and more convenient typing experience. It is incredibly light for the perfect on-the-go use. All keys are specially engineered to match the felt and thickness of a Mac Book for comfortable, fast and accurate typing.
  • ✅ STURDY & CONVENIENT STRUCTURE: This iPad 2017 / iPad 2018 / iPad Air keyboard case is made of high-grade aluminum alloy and hard plastic protection making it the ideal clamshell casing for home and travel use. The aluminum build is very sturdy and offers your iPad much-needed protection, keeping your iPad safe from scratches, bumps, and spills. This precision-made iPad hard case has powerful hinges to keep your iPad at ergonomic angles for the perfect viewing and typing experience.
  • ✅ LONG BATTERY LIFE: This iPad keyboard case has a built-in rechargeable lithium battery that will give you up to 6 days of continuous operation without backlights and 5-10 hours of backlit constant use from a single charge.
  • ✅ 2- YEAR WARRANTY: We offer you the best warranty and lifetime support. Our free 24-hour email technical support service and a 24-month manufacturer's warranty will help you rest easy knowing that a great team is ready to help every step of the way. Every purchase comes with a 100% satisfaction and a hassle-free 30-day money-back guarantee. This iPad case is compatible with the latest iPad 6th Gen, iPad 5th Gen, and iPad air 1 making it ideal for the ultimate work and entertainment experience.

Description

The Tezzionas iPad keyboard cover for your iPad.

Your iPad does a lot for you but you could always get more out of it. One way to do this is accessorizing to make your iPad do more for you. The iPad keyboard case is an accessory that you just have to get to enjoy the full iPad experience.

With a keyboard case you can make your iPad into a notebook laptop and get all your typing done faster. The iPad Keyboard is compatible with a range of iOS devices like the 6th generation and 5th generation 9.7" iPads and the iPad air 1.

Ultra slim and portable

The keyboard case is meant to complement your iPad in every way. It seamlessly blends with your iPad which easily slides into place to allow for faster typing. You will also like the fact that the keyboard is practically weightless allowing you to carry it so that you can use your iPad on the go. The case also has keys with the Mac Book design which makes it easier to type more accurately.

Sturdy form

The iPad 2017/2018/ iPad Air keyboard has a strong build that guarantees long years of service before you have to worry about a replacement. Made from high-quality aluminum alloy and tough plastic, the keyboard offers clamshell casing that gives your iPad the extra protection it needs to keep it from scratching and also protects from spills. The case is also fitted with hinges that allow you to turn the iPad in ergonomic angles for comfortable usage. The adjustable folio cover has a 130-degree adjustable angle which makes it easier to type and view your device.

Long battery life

Enjoy hours of usage with the in-built rechargeable lithium batteries that give you up to 6 days of operation with the back light turned off. With the back light on, you can get 5-10 hours of operation from a single charge.

With the Tezzionas keyboard you can finally enjoy hassle free usage of your iPad while protecting it better accidental damage.



The first keyboard I ordered had to be replaced because it quit working after a few months. I was able to return that keyboard and the seller replaced it. I received my current keyboard on April 2, 2018, and it seemed to have stopped connecting to my iPad after a year. I ordered a new one this time with the square trade 4 year ($14.99) warranty. When I got the new one and read the instructions, I realized I could reconnect the old one by pressing the fn + C (with the Bluetooth symbol) at the same time. I like the size of the keys, the ease of use and the color matches my iPad. It has a few disadvantages : it is about 1/2 pound heavier than the Zagg, it does not have an on/off button, so I can never “dictate” on it without disconnecting the Bluetooth and if you want to use it while walking on the treadmill, it is so secure in the case, it is difficult to remove. I solved that problem by using an old iPad at the fitness center. In spite off those disadvantages, it does make using my iPad so much easier than having to type on the screen, plus I can position my screen at an any angle I choose and it stays.

Purchased for wife & pkg arrived in good condition. Her review-- I've found the keys to be quiet & respond well to touch like my laptop. The size of keyboard is ok for small hands, but may not be preferred by a person with large hands for touch typing. The #1 thing I don't like is the reduced size of the right shift key & the pageup/down keys are in annoying location. I didn't buy a convenience keyboard to relearn typing skills, & basic typing keys should be left in same location as a laptop. (control & fn keys also switched) This could be solved by rethinking the design layout as a few other keys were added with functions that could be combined. I will use this keyboard until a better design comes on market for a comparable price. The clamshell fit my ipad 9.7 and does not tip when it is fully opened for typing. The clamshell is very smooth material and needs to have pads to prevent movement on smooth desktop. I also find it hard to hold on to it and I'm afraid I may drop it. The case closes well and I have only charged the keyboard one time in two months with light use. A little redesign from mfg could make this a 5 star case.

 Five stars. The gold color is a perfect match with my iPad. It’s easy to set up. Just turn on your Bluetooth and connect with the keyboard. Then you are all set. The keyboard feels good to type. It’s the same with my laptop. Now I can travel with it and don’t have to bring my laptop with me everywhere.

So far so good . . . I’ve had this keyboard case for about three weeks and it’s been great. I’ve used it every day. The keyboard is compact, but I don’t feel restricted by its size. (Granted, someone with big hands might feel differently.) I type quickly and this is no problem. Yes, I do occasionally inadvertently hit the “pgup” key instead of the “shift” key with my right little finger, but it’s not that big of a deal. My goal was to turn my iPad into a replacement for my bulky work laptop and this helps me do that. I’ve traveled hile

I saw the five star reviews on Amazon and decided to go with this keyboard case. I’m very pleased with it. The feel of the keyboard is really great, very similar to a laptop. It paired with my IPad without me even thinking about it. It’s so nice to be able to type emails on my iPad with a real keyboard!! The case is a little heavier than i would like but I’m not going to complain because it will protect the iPad very well. Sliver color is exactly what I expected. Reasonable price - so don’t hesitate. It’s a great purchase!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar