Gianna's Home 12 Piece Rustic Farmhouse Melamine Dinnerware Set, Service for 4 (Solid Ivory)

September 27, 2019

Gianna's Home 12 Piece Rustic Farmhouse Melamine Dinnerware Set, Service for 4 (Solid Ivory)

Gianna's Home 12 Piece Rustic Farmhouse Melamine Dinnerware Set, Service for 4 (Solid Ivory)

I bought two sets of these dinnerware and I love them! The color and the quality is what I expected. The only reason I was dissatisfied was the shipping and handling. On each set I received, each of the dining plate was broken. It could be the shipping and handling reason, but I wish amazon his time will have the packaging to be more secure for fragile products. You can’t use paper for plates but bubble wrap. I would pay more than to receive broken pieces.

These are AMAZING !!! Lighter than the photos shown but gorgeous to look at. The are a HARD PLASTIC , but look like ceramic.

There very nice perfect size and would order more..there very nice but when they arrived one plate had a huge crack in it, and I’m not going to return the full order just for one plate!

I love these dishes! The plates are a great size and have just enough depth to them that food doesn't spread to the side of the plate.

Love these plates! I got 2 sets dark gray and the off white color. Everyone didn't realize... they were PLASTIC! very high quality.... heavy .... I use everyday! The only down side ... can't put in microwave... but, that wasn't important to me.... quality and style is... and for the price to have unbreakable dishes... priceless ;)


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • MELAMINE HARD PLASTIC - Made of heavyweight, durable melamine, a HARD PLASTIC material that feels like ceramic but is lighter and less prone to chipping and breaking than ceramic. Suitable for casual use indoors and outdoors. Also is great for dorm rooms, camping and RVs. Melamine is BPA free and dishwasher safe but DO NOT MICROWAVE as it is not recommended for use in the microwave.
  • DURABLE - High quality melamine is chip, break, scratch and shatter resistant. Our melamine dinnerware is heavier than many other melamine dinnerware available.
  • VERSATILE - Extremely versatile, will be a great complement on any table!
  • SERVICE FOR 4 - Includes: 4 each 11 in. dinner plate, 8.5 in. salad plate and 7.5 in. bowl

Description

Gianna's Home presents our 12 piece Rustic Melamine Dinnerware set. The set includes Service for 4: 4 each 11" dinner plate, 8.5" salad plate and 7.5" bowl. This set is heavyweight, and durable. It is perfect for home, dorm rooms, camping, picnics, beach and vacations. Melamine is a plastic material that feels like ceramic but is lighter and less prone to chipping and breaking than ceramic. Dishwasher safe but DO NOT MICROWAVE as it is not recommended for use in the microwave.



These dishes look amazing in person. If you look quick they could pass as ceramic dishes. They seem heavy duty to take a little abuse before breaking and with two younger kids that’ll come in handy I’m sure! These will be our every day dishes as my husband hates eating off ceramic so hopefully they hold up with every day use and dishwasher cleaning so time will tell but at first glance And use I am excited and hopefull these will be what I was looking for! :) Will be ordering more for sure!

These are beautiful! I am thrilled that they are sturdy enough for every day use, but stay shiny and pretty enough for those special, company meals. They are lighter weight yet more durable than ceramic, which is what I was initially looking for, but how beautiful they are just made them perfect!

Beautiful dishes!...was not aware that they are hard, thick plastic ( but VERY durable ) They don’t even look plastic... I was so surprised because there’s NOTHING about them that looks plastic. They shine like ceramic plates & look AMAZING! Totally surprised ( as you can probably tell lol ) & I LOVE them! Will definitely buy more of them in the future 👍

My only complaint about the dishes is that some of them have very little of the "rustic" accent on them and a few have white lines on them, almost like they were scratched and the color came off. I've only had them for a week (I live on an island in the Caribbean and things come by a very slow boat), they seem durable and are much sturdier than my previous dishes.

I bought this set for my kids because we were sick of using plastic plates and wanted something durable but nice looking. We love the set and will probably buy another one!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar