Fiream Little Boys' Cotton Clothing Short Sets(Blue,3T)

September 20, 2019

Fiream Little Boys' Cotton Clothing Short Sets(Blue,3T)

Fiream Little Boys' Cotton Clothing Short Sets(Blue,3T)

I love it 👍🏻 My baby is 2 and he looks beautiful

This outfit is so cute on my little boy.. must have!!

Sooo adorable! The design is too cute and it's well made and feels durable. I like that it has the buttons on top near the neck to make it easy to get on and off.
It runs true to size or maybe even a smudge big which is great to get more wear out of them.

Bought this set for an astronaut theme bday party and can’t be more satisfied!! Soft and comfortable and look so cute on my baby:) The only thing is size run a little bit small, my baby is 12 months old and 1-2 yrs fits Ok. He will outgrow pretty soon though. Wish they’d be a little bit bigger. So you might want to buy one size up if you want your baby to wear it longer.

This T-shirt set is fairly soft, breathable and cozy with bright colors. My son likes it so much. Even without wash and the weather still chilly, my little son asked to wear the shortsleeve T-shirt outside his sweatshirt.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100% Cotton.
  • Great gift for boy.
  • Short sleeve boys set for summer.
  • High quality,comfortable and breathable,ideal For summer.
  • The Brand Only Belongs To Fiream.

Description

Size Chart:
2T:Shoulder:10cm,Bust:12cm,Length:15cm,Sleeve:12cm3T:Shoulder:11cm,Bust:13cm,Length:16cm,Sleeve:13cm4T:Shoulder:11cm,Bust:13cm,Length:17cm,Sleeve:14cm5T:Shoulder:11cm,Bust:13cm,Length:18cm,Sleeve:15cm6T:Shoulder:12cm,Bust:14cm,Length:19cm,Sleeve:15cm7T:Shoulder:12cm,Bust:14cm,Length:20cm,Sleeve:16cmDue to manual measurement,please allow 0.5inch-1inch/1-3cm error



I bought this for my one-year-old nephew's first birthday. I gave it to him yesterday and his mother was thrilled with the outfit. It looks very well-made and it is 100% cotton. I highly recommend this outfit. It is absolutely adorable .

This set is exactly as pictured. However,I choose the size of 2T, it is a little too large for my 27 months old son, maybe he is thin and short. Otherwise, the shirt is soft and comfortable. Can't wait to try it on my son in this summer.

It is low price, yet it comes in a set.
shirts and pants are really cute.
Looks soft , and comfortable for my nephew.
I really like the design of it. Price is affordable and nice.
Good quality, and material is safe for baby.

Super cute, poor quality stitching. I can't see this lasting more than a few washes and wears. Perfect for pictures or a few outings.

Soft fabric. The shirt design is very sweet. I should like to suggest, though, that the drawstring openings be given a more finished look. They look frayed right out of the packaging. Also, the wide elastic waistband does not have much give. The drawstrings are too short.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar