Fiream Girls Cotton Appliqued Dresses Casual Short Sleeves Ice Cream Dresses(18011,7T/7-8YRS)

September 25, 2019

Fiream Girls Cotton Appliqued Dresses Casual Short Sleeves Ice Cream Dresses(18011,7T/7-8YRS)

Fiream Girls Cotton Appliqued Dresses Casual Short Sleeves Ice Cream Dresses(18011,7T/7-8YRS)

Lovely dress and as other reviewers have mentioned, a fine copy of the clothing that Boden produces for children, but at less than half the cost. The colors really pop in person, and she wouldnt let me put it in the wash, but insisted on wearing it immediately. This giraffe dress does have some loose threads on the front appliques that I had to cut off, but they are at least sewn on and not just printed so the look is more adorable. Will update review if after machine washing there is significant shrinkage or if the fabric comes apart. The shoulders are a bit roomy too, but again I went up a whole size. And be prepared, this one is rather shapeless when you go up a size, but I imagine the fabric getting a bit softer and more fitted after it goes through a wash.

FYI- my daughter is 3yrs old, wearing a size 5T in this pic, which is fairlying big on her. But I wanted to plan for possible washing shrinkage and to have it last more than one summer if possible. She normally wears in exact fit clothes a 3T or 4T, depending on brand. She's about 38" and about 38-39lbs.

So cute. LOVE the applique and so does my 3 year old. Fit as expected and quality is good. The shoulders open like an infant's onesie which is kind of odd for a toddler... but at least getting it on and off is made easier. That does not deter from my love for this dress. Everyone complements the cuteness!

This dress is so cute! However, we ordered a 3T hoping my 2 year old would grow into it. It already fits her pretty well though, but it's pretty short. We put little shorts on under it the other day but they were constantly peeking out! I think we'll put leggings under it from now on.

My daughter is 5 years old, 43" and 42 lbs. She wears mostly size 5s but I purchased this in a size 6 just to be safe. I'm glad I did because while at first it seemed really big, it shrunk quite a bit (2 inches in length) after washing on cold delicate and drying on low heat (to be fair I think it said somewhere you're supposed to line dry which just ain't happening here unless it's a really expensive item). Anyway, I like the fit a lot better after washing. It seems to have a better shape and be a lot less bag-like. I was worried the colors might bleed but they didn't at all. There is a sort of defect in the fabric- a permanent wrinkle of sorts where the interfacing on the back pulled the fabric together but it's small and not noticeable. Also, there is no beige- it's red and white stripes, which is not a problem as far as we're concerned.

We tried it belted (before we washed it) just to see what that would look like and I think we may wear it that way to give it a little more shape (with a black and white one instead). I'm including that picture just to give you an idea of what that looks like.

Overall, I would say this is a really cute dress that I think you'll be happy with if you don't expect it to be the $60 dress it's imitating. I got this at a discount for my review but I will order more from this company at full price. I've attached several pictures so you can get an accurate idea of what to expect when you order this dress.

These are such adorable dresses and excellent Mini Boden knock-offs. The material is good quality, soft and washes well. My daughter loves the fun animal appliques and she really enjoys wearing these. The only thing is that I bought size 2T in several prints and the cut/fit differs with each one. Some are longer than others but it's not really that big of a deal for me. Just wish they were a little more consistent.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description



    I ordered this dress along with another top from Fiream. It arrived within a few days of placing my order. The overall quality is good. Nice material. It is not cheaply made. The button closure on the back of the dress has an elastic loop which I prefer. I ordered a size 2T and it appears to be true to size. See photos for details.

    Cute for the price, but you do get what you pay for. Washed and dried well. Had a lot of threads hanging around the houses, doors, windows after washing, but worth the money especially when my granddaughter grows so fast

    Quick delivery and product is exactly as described!

    Too cute. Comfortable for play.

    I ordered a 5-6 which ended up being prefect for my daughter who just turned 5 and usually wears a 4/5. I had a feeling it might run on the smaller side and sure enough it did! Appliqiue looks exactly as pictured and will work out great for her to wear to preschool!!

    Get it Now

    Share this :

    Previous
    Next Post »
    0 Komentar