Evlution Nutrition BCAA Lean Energy - Energizing Amino Acid for Muscle Building Recovery and Endurance, with a Fat Burning Formula, 30 Servings (Peach Lemonade)

September 17, 2019

Evlution Nutrition BCAA Lean Energy - Energizing Amino Acid for Muscle Building Recovery and Endurance, with a Fat Burning Formula, 30 Servings (Peach Lemonade)

Evlution Nutrition BCAA Lean Energy - Energizing Amino Acid for Muscle Building Recovery and Endurance, with a Fat Burning Formula, 30 Servings (Peach Lemonade)

Taste pretty good. I drink it every morning before my workout. Not sure if it does anything other than wake me up, but it does that well without any of the jitters or anxiety that comes with a lot of pre-workout drinks. Cherry Limeade is my favorite flavor.

This product helped me with reducing my muscle soreness on the day after my workouts. It also provides me with more energy and is assisting with weight control by helping to curb my appetite. The reason why I only gave this product 4 stars is because the peach lemonade flavor is not quite as good as I thought it would be. There is kind of a "chalky" taste. But I think its due to the additional ingredients added for weight control, from the normal BCAA Energy product.

Very easy, very simple to mix with water unlike other products, the only problem I see is that its almost half empty when you first open it, but definitely would buy again with a different flavor, not cuz it was bad but because they have so many flavors to choose from

This brand, specifically the Lean Energy formula is great. It is way more potent then the basic BCAA by Evlution. I enjoy the extra extra pep in my step during heavy workouts! GREAT price and flavor isn't half bad!

Better than expected. Flavor is great , not too sweet. Shortened my recovery time from leg day and I am a big baby ! Lol I was shocked with the results. It also gave me the energy I needed to push through my work outs.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • BCAA LEAN Energy is perfect for Anytime Energy, Endurance and Muscle Repair with a FAT BURNING formula!
  • Easy mixing capabilities, simply toss in a shaker or stir with a spoon and begin your fitness goals!
  • Make the best choice for energy: With zero carbs and zero sugars why turn to coffee, soda or sugary energy drinks?
  • Delicious flavors developed to make drinking BCAA LEAN Energy as enjoyable as the benefits.
  • BCAA Lean Energy has been designed to boost your anytime energy, recovery and performance needs whether they are before, in-between or after your workouts.*

Description

BCAA LEAN MATRIX CLA POWDER Supports metabolism and usage of stored fat for energy during exercise.* ACETYL-L-CARNITINE Supports performance levels while supporting utilization of fat for fuel during exercise.* MACA POWDER Peruvian superfood that's a rich source of antioxidants and phytonutrients to support your goals.* Ultrapremium BCAAs in proven 2:1:1 Ratio: L-LEUCINE Helps supply energy to muscles and support muscle protein synthesis.* L-ISOLEUCINE Supports muscle tissue development, recovery and lean body mass.* L-VALINE Plays a key role in supplying energy to muscles.* Recovery Energy and Endurance Boosters*: BETA-ALANINE Buffers lactic acid production from exercise* L-ALANINE Supports glucose production for usable energy, endurance and recovery* VITAMIN B&C COMPLEX Vitamin B6 and B12 help support energy levels through intense workouts plus Vitamin C's powerful antioxidant helps support against stress and support healthy immune system.* Natural Energizers: Green Coffee and Green Tea Natural Caffeine sources for cleaner energy and antioxidants.*



This product provides enzymes not readily found in other products as well as CLA; which helps with weight loss & building muscle mass. Nice orange flavour.

Tastes amazing, blends/dissolves super easily, and has a good amount of energy blend to it! The peach lemonade tastes more like peach candy to me. Kinda sour kinda sweet and the after taste stays in your mouth for a bit, but I'm definitely not complaining about that.

Got it when it was on sale, felt the I had to put more amount compare to other products, but work otherwise.

I started using this product about a year ago. I first tried the cherry limeade flavor and love it. Then when I saw the peach lemonade and had to try it. I love this one as well. Evlution BCAA LEAN is amazing. It gives me energy to work out, helps me recover quicker after workouts and the taste is amazing. I've tried other brands but they have been awful. I love this product and will continue to use it.

I absolutely love this product! It is the first time I have used BCAAs during my workout. I use this product during my workout and finish my drink afterwards and it helps so much with the recovery. It tastes delicious too, I prefer to mix double the amount of water (so 20ounces ) because it dilutes it down and doesnt make is as tart. Will be buying again.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar