Ebanel Korean Collagen Facial Face Mask Sheet, 15 Pack, Instant Brightening and Hydrating, Deep Moisturizing with Hyaluronic Acid Face Masks, Anti-Aging Anti-Wrinkle with Stem Cell Extracts, Peptide

September 15, 2019

Ebanel Korean Collagen Facial Face Mask Sheet, 15 Pack, Instant Brightening and Hydrating, Deep Moisturizing with Hyaluronic Acid Face Masks, Anti-Aging Anti-Wrinkle with Stem Cell Extracts, Peptide

Ebanel Korean Collagen Facial Face Mask Sheet, 15 Pack, Instant Brightening and Hydrating, Deep Moisturizing with Hyaluronic Acid Face Masks, Anti-Aging Anti-Wrinkle with Stem Cell Extracts, Peptide

These masks are just wonderful! The thick hydrogel hugs your face snugly, holds more liquid and stays moister far longer than the paper type sheet masks, enabling the serum/essence to absorb deeply into your skin. Just for clarification, I believe the 5 pack masks are hydrogel, while the 10 pack are paper sheet masks. Hydrogel is a thick gummy or jelly like material, which I had never tried before, but now that I have, I really feel it is far superior to the paper or fiber sheet masks.

Aside from the hydrogel, a couple of the other features I especially appreciate about these masks are;

1. They are super moist, packed with serum. A little too much, which is great, because before removing from the pouch, I open a corner of the package, and using a funnel, squeeze out some of the excess into a clean serum bottle for later use. I've been getting about 1/4 ounce of excess serum from each mask, enough to continue treating my face with, every day for a week. While leaving more than enough in the mask itself, to stay nice and moist for a good 30 minutes or more.

2. Other masks have clogged my pore and made me break out, or left my face with a "sticky" feeling. But after using these, my face feels smooth, soft and well hydrated, creating a great base for applying makeup. The improvement in my skin is definitely noticeable!

3. The ingredients are rather impressive, especially for the price! Lots of botanical extracts, stem cells, minerals, hyarolonic acid, collagen, etc., and NO alcohol, parabens, or sulfates. Similar masks in retail stores cost 4-5 times as much, if not more.

4. These masks are manufactured in the United States, which I paticularly appreciate after a horrific allergic reaction to a different brand. While researching for what might have caused it, I discovered a recent hygienic scandal with certain sheet masks made in Korea-- mold, hair, insects, etc. were found inside the masks, apparently due to lax manufacturing regulations, which permit Korean companies to have the sheets folded and stuffed in the packets by housewives, at their own homes, with their bare hands, while sitting on the floor! I have no way of finding out whether hat had anything to do with that severe allergic reaction, but after the fear of risking the danger of anaphylactic shock, I just feel more comfortable with U.S. manufacturing standards.

5. These masks are also cruelty-free, and most important (to me) they are hypoallergenic!

At 41 years old I do quite a few things for my skin. This is one of them. The decrease in lines and wrinkles, the glow it gives my skin, the completely removed weird tiny bumps from collagen diminishing in my body make these masks addictive. I do not ever go a single morning without one of these applied for 20 mins while I get ready for work. I use one again while I am watching tv in the evening. I buy it in two's every single payday just in case some day they quit making it i can have a stock pile. not even kidding, these are amazing. My skin looks better now than it did at 30 and 35. Drink collagen and hyaluronic acid. Use a natural moisturizer on your skin and then add these masks. you won't regret it!

I love this product. The cool and moisturizing effects alleviates provides a refreshing feel after a long 12 hour noc shift. It’s rejuvinating and does not have a strong odor. Having spent plenty of money on different skin care products like Roth, strivectin etc. I find this product to be a goldmine for the affordable price and the refreshing results it provides. I am just happy I found this. My colleagues at work were discussing Korean skin care products and this happened to be one of them. Since South Korea is widely known for there skin Care and plastic surgery this product is a plus. 👍👍👍👍👍

At first i didn't know if i should get these as i usually use a different brand but i gave these a shot and i do not regret it. I even ordered a second pack right after using half of these because that's how good it makes my skin feel. Really hydrates my face and makes my face feel smooth. I would recommend getting these if you are looking for a bargain of face masks. Love these! Will be buying more.

The stem cell masks with Collagen Hyaluronic Acid Peptile and Stem Cell Extract are AWESOME! My daughter and I have been using them and coming from a 13 year old, her opinion is that these masks make her skin so soft. I feel instant hydration and continue to feel the hydration hours after use. I love the fact that there are 10 masks which is a great deal for the price. I will continue to purchase this product as I love how it makes my face feel and look.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • INSTANT HYDRATION and BRIGHTENING face sheet mask with stem cell plant extracts, hyaluronic acid and peptide. Oil-free, alcohol-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free & cruelty-free.
  • LONG LAST MOISTURIZING, thick and juicy, unlike our cheap competitors, can apply up to 40 mins.
  • ANTI-AGING with COLLAGEN ESSENCE to create firmer, healthier and brightening skin with radiant confidence.
  • FOR ALL SKIN TYPES and PERFECTLY FIT: safe and gentle, fit for all face sizes. Use 2-3 masks per week for best result.
  • EASY to APPLY: simple unfold and apply onto face, no wash needed after. Proudly Made in USA from a Korean company!

Description

Ebanel's luxurious facial sheet mask is top-rated! Packed with hydrating vitamins and plant extracts, it is the perfect gift to pamper yourself for a spa-at-home experience!

(15 Mask Sheets in a Pack)

Contains the following Stem Cell Extracts:
1. Leontopodium Alpinum Cell Culture Extract (Edelweiss)
2. Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Callus Culture Extract

Note:: You may experience a slight tingling sensation due to the working mechanism of the above stem cell extracts which is normal.

The individually soaked, skin-friendly sheet mask contours to the face to lock in treatment and ensure maximum effectiveness.

✔ For dry, parched, mature skin
✔ Restore resilience and firmness
✔ Brighten skin tone
✔ Replenish moisture

Directions: After cleansing and toning, apply the sheet mask for 20-40 minutes. Then, remove the mask and pat the remaining essence into the skin for maximum absorption.

*Tip: Refrigerate prior to use for an extra cooling effect!

For awesome results, use 2-3 masks per week. The best time to apply this facial mask is right after your shower/bath or after exfoliation, but you can use one whenever you feel your skin needs some love or for a pick-me-up!

100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Buy with confidence! If you are not 100% satisfied, we provide a 30 day manufacturer money-back guarantee. Simply send the item back for a full refund.



This is probably one of the best masks I have ever used! IF I COULD LEAVE MORE THAN 5 STARS I WOULD!!! I have no idea what it does to my face, but it can make someone who is hungover look like they just left a week at the spa! Completely transforms your face and makes it glow and look healthy! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

I’ve used a couple of these this week and my face feels nice and hydrated afterwards. There is a gentle tingle about 10 minutes in so that’s always a good sign that the ingredients are doing work :) These are definitely some of my favorite masks I’ve used and I’ve used a lot! I’ll definitely buy again when I run out.

Ok, these masks are AWESOME! How I use them is I do a microderm or microneedling first. When I do this I have new skin ready for serum and w microneedling, I have tiny holes I used vitamin C and a few other serums to needle into my skin. What’s great is now I also have a mask w stem cells and other goodies to penetrate into my skin. I’m doing my happy dance bc my skin care is my top priority along w all the other stuff I do to keep fit—working out, etc. Thank you for these masks. Sincerely Deborah

I’m 41 and recently lost my husband. I lost 25-30 pounds in less than 2 months. My skin, especially my face were so dehydrated and my skin sagged. I started a skin routine morning and night and I love face masks. It has been a month and my skin looks and feels amazing. These masks are full of good ingredients including peptides, which is a staple in my routine. I’ve tried a lot of different masks that dry out within 10 minutes. These are well made and I can wear them for 20-25 minutes. I make sure that I get up extra early so I can do 20 minutes in a mask. My face even looks brighter. I no longer look like the aging widow.

I am 65 yrs old and these sheet masks hydrate my skin and give my jaw line a pick me up. I can see a visible difference. Best part is very reasonably priced.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar