CLPP'LI Womens Slip On Faux Fur Warm Winter Mules Fluffy Suede Comfy Slippers-Brown-8

September 10, 2019

CLPP'LI Womens Slip On Faux Fur Warm Winter Mules Fluffy Suede Comfy Slippers-Brown-8

CLPP'LI Womens Slip On Faux Fur Warm Winter Mules Fluffy Suede Comfy Slippers-Brown-8

Love them, but SIZE UP! I normally wear an 8.5 (sometime 9 in sandals because I like to have my heal not at the edge). I originally ordered a 9 and had to send them back, the 10 fits great! They're so soft and exactly what I was looking for.

For the price these are AMAZING! My old BearPaw slippers broke a few days after Christmas. Due to already having spent a large amount of money on Christmas I went looking for a cheaper alternative and these fit the bill.

These vs BearPaws/Uggs
-The white fabric/faux fur on these looks cheaper than BearPaws/Uggs. This "fur" has a slight shinyness to it. It doesn't make it look cheap though. It's just a different look.
-The sole of these is not as comfy as my old BearPaws. However, it is still very comfortable.

Sizing
-I completely agree with reviews. These run SMALL! I normally wear a 6.5/7 but based on reviews I ordered an 8. It fits perfectly with no extra room at all.

Overall
-I'm very happy with this purchase. These slippers look cute and seem to be well made. If you are looking for the BearPaw/Ugg look but don't want to spend that kind of money then these are perfect for you.

Been through MANY expensive slippers & I just havent liked them. AND found they didnt last long...When I saw these on my grandaughter I thought they were beautiful. When I tried them on I saw they were VERY well made & strong. when I asked how much she paid I was shocked...ONLY 20 bucks?? I couldnt believe it. I bought the same pair she has & I love them. They are much larger than other $50 buck slippers I have bought ...Usually I buy my size & they dont fit with socks which I like to wear with slippers...THESE are PERFECT....
I am sure the soles will stay put to which is a big problem with the more expensive ones....WILL BUY ANOTHER...for myself & kids

I'm liking these. They are pretty sturdy thus far. Nice plastic bottom so they're fine if you need to grab something from the car or take out the trash or check the mail. That doesn't mean they are outside shoes (I noticed strange comments of ppl complaining about that aspect... weird, it's a sturdy house shoe, buy a $300 Ugg if you want to go to war in it. This was like $16 prime for heaven's sake. Also, the most inexpensive but durable nice looking slipper I saw prime on here I might add...). The fur is remaining in tact for me. It's not real fur or real suede of course. I have a moderately wide somewhat fleshy foot. Nothing to tell the neighbors about but I find shoe shopping to not be my favorite activity due to most outside shoes rubbing and cutting in places. These feel secure but they do not hurt at all so if these run narrow or small I feel you may have pretty wide feet if I didn't experience issue with this. They look small/narrow but they fit nicely, while still being easy on/off. I don't like a slipper that's flapping on my foot all rogue as I don't want to go catapulting down the stairs or trip on rugs etc. These are a nice snug fit and you can hustle in them if need be with no mobility issues most loosey goosey slippers may provide (maybe some people like those, these aren't it). They look quality in appearance. Over the holidays I had people comment saying they look cozy/nice and seemed pleasantly surprised at the price for how they perceived the quality at a glance. Zero complaints here really.

I've been living in these literally for the last six months, and couldn't be happier. I wanted a comfy slipper that I could also wear outside and could slip into without that pulling up any heel piece that ends up underfoot anyway. This fits the bill. I was afraid the sole would be heavy, but it's not. It's rugged but light in weight. You can squeeze the sole with your fingers, so it cushions my feet even around the house on hard floors, and my legs don't get tired like with thin-soled slippers. Granted it's not the cutest slipper around and isn't machine washable, but I can walk on wet grass, pea gravel, or to the store in a pinch.

Normally I'm an 8, but ordered 9 so I could wear thick socks in the winter. Without socks it's a bit big, but it doesn't flop and stays on until I'm ready to slip out of them.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Slip On Design On Women Slippers
  • Warm Faux Fur Lining for lands end slippers
  • Faux Fur Trim house slippers
  • Synthetic Suede Upper & Synthetic Rubber Sole Unit
  • CLPP'LI items are quality & reliable with 100% no risk money back guarantee & 1 year warranty & 24/7 after-sale service. Please feel free to contact us via amazon message if you need any help.

Description

These Clppli slippers is the best slippers for women, which feature a warm faux fur lining and trim, synthetic suede upper, slip on design, and a chunky sole unit. Our women slippers have inner lining that make the fits a size smaller. We recommend ordering a size larger from your typical shoe size.

Clppli ladies slippers is made for comfort with contemporary style. Our lands end slippers is made from quality materials that provide an organic beauty that's wearable year round. It is great house slippers enjoyed by all women. Softness makes the bedroom slippers perfect for keeping your feet warm while doing. This perfect slippers will be an unique present for your Mum in cold days or a great gift for her in the coming Christmas. It will be also best present to strengthen your family relationships.

This totes slippers need hand or machine wash, gentle in cold water with like colors. Rinse carefully in cool clear water. Air dry flat. Do not use automatic dryer for these womens slippers.



Super soft and quiet when walking. I like that the sole is solid with grip but not clackity sounding when I walk on tile. Great slipper for the price. I am going to buy the other colors, but love this silvery gray.... Great item for keeping my toes warm while I work (at home medical transcription). Super easy to slip on too and does not feel like it will come off like some clogs do (with or without socks). I am super glad I found this!!

The slipper fits on my foot; just barely. I am a size 8 Woman's Foot and it just fits. There was no 'extra' length behind heel. So while it fits and is comfortable, and has a nice sole, just be aware it fits "EXACTLY" to size. A 8-1/2 will hang over a size 8. Order to size. If you think it will be too tight go 1/2 size up. But overal comfy

I'm loving these and highly recommend them. They are comfy and they're great for when you need step outside to the mailbox and such. I dropped 1 star because they do run somewhat small (I'd recommend you buy a size up) and I feel like they should be around the $15 mark (I paid $20 and would pay it again, but think $15 would be better). They feel like they're going to last and they look nice, but you if you look close you can see some of the glue and extra fluff on the seams. If they were around the $15 mark, I don't think I'd be so critical/but picking. I am wondering if they'll do well in the wash. I'll read other reviews to see if anyone else has tried and I'll try to remember to update this review if/when I wash them. Bottom line, I would buy them again. I have added them to my wish list in hopes that my mom will start getting me a pair each year for my birthday. 😁

I normally wear a size 9 in shoes. Thanks to the other reviewers who suggested sizing up, I am glad I did just that. The 10 is perfect with a half inch to spare at the heel. Although this house shoe is not a very flattering design for a slender feminine foot, the the comfort level is extraordinary! My feet fit snuggly into the shoe which covers very well for added warmth.
I would purchase again but id love to see less of a rugged style.

Bought these for my mom...she needed something with a good nonslip sole. Sent them to her as a gift, after she fell wearing a none brand "cute" leopard print "I gotta have'em" anyway (even if there too big) pair of house shoes....Well, she was surprised and in love. She couldn't wait to send me a picture! She said they fit well..She wears an 8 but, I bought her a 9 and they fit perfectly!

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar