CLARKS Women's Brinkley Lonna Slide Sandal, Navy, 10 M US

September 10, 2019

CLARKS Women's Brinkley Lonna Slide Sandal, Navy, 10 M US

CLARKS Women's Brinkley Lonna Slide Sandal, Navy, 10 M US

This is my fourth pair of these shoes. I love them. They are very comfortable, and I can walk in them all day. Right now I have a neuroma in my right foot, and these have been the only sandals with enough cushiion, and wide toe base that I have been able to wear the past few months. I like the style too, as they do not look clunky. I will have surgery soon, and it is cold outside, but in the meantime, I am wearing these as slippers, and get much relief.

I like this sandal as a quick slip-on and off shoe. The fit is fine and it is comfortable to walk in. I doubt this would be a good choice for a wide foot unless it specifically comes in a wide width. Is fine for a narrow or medium width foot. I would have given this a five star rating except for the fact that the top straps could have been padded a bit better for a more comfortable fit against the top of the foot. The strap comfort is just "okay" but not as much as what I would normally expect to find in a Clarks shoe. This is why I think a wide width foot would find the top of the sandal uncomfortable. This basically is a "slide type of flip-flop" to me and not what I would call a "sandal". I still like them and have been wearing them.

I now have two pairs of these shoes, black and greystone, and I am very well pleased with both of them . The Greystone is really more light khaki, which goes well with tans as well as grey. When you put them on they seem to tilt you backwards a little, but you soon adjust to the feel, and they are fine. My foot is rather narrow and I ordered 8M, but with the adjustable strap they fit well and are very comfortable. As a matter of fact, I intend to order more colors.

I have several pairs of the thong style version of these Clarks and I love them. This style is so pretty and has a dressier look than flip flops. They are very comfortable and I can't wait to wear them this summer.

The only reason I rated these as a 4 instead of a 5 is because they are not sold in half sizes. As a half-sizer, most often I have to size up. I should have sized down on this pair, as the length is a bit longer than I like. These fit very well (not clumsy, in spite of the longer length) and have excellent arch and heel support. I wear these all day on ceramic tile floors. They are my "indoor shoes" at my daughter's house in Florida. I love Clarks!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Heel height 1.25"
  • Adjustable
  • Clarks cushion soft

Description

A casual sandal with clarks collection comfort. comfy synthetic straps with topstitching have a hook-and-loop closure for an adjustable fit. synthetic linings, a lightweight, supersoft eva foam-padded footbed and flexible tpr outsole make this women's sandal fun to wear all day long.



This is the second pair of these sandals I have bought - first black, now navy. They are incredibly comfortable. I volunteer at the airport weekly so I am on my feet for 4 hours on tile. These are the only shoes that keep my feet from hurting!

I like these sandals because they are light weight, comfortable and cute. I bought the neutral beige shade so they will go with most everything. I'm still breaking them in, but so far they seem comfortable. I thought they were leather uppers, but they are actually fabric, so I'll have to see how they are in hot weather. But so far they are great.

Needed a half size but wasn't offered. So I took the larger since it is a summer shoe. It feels comfortable and being white I will be wearing it often this summer. I also like that it has a Velcro strap for a better fit.

Because of a minor accident where I ending up losing the nail on my little toe, I needed sandals that would protect my foot while healing without putting any pressure on my little toe. These sandals accomplished that.

I really like these Clark sandals. The sole offers support but is still flexible. I don't have to struggle to keep them on my foot, and the wide soft straps are very comfortable.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar