Bowbear Tricolor Winter Knit Infinity Scarf with Beanie, MTW + Black

September 20, 2019

Bowbear Tricolor Winter Knit Infinity Scarf with Beanie, MTW + Black

Bowbear Tricolor Winter Knit Infinity Scarf with Beanie, MTW + Black

Love it! Got it for under $12 on sale. Love it so much, I just ordered another color and a higher price.

For the price, this is a really great set. The infinity scarf is thin and somewhat cheap, like many scarves are these days, but it is soft and cute. The off white, almost beige beanie was surprisingly of good quality and I get lots of compliments on it every time I wear it. It doesn't fit flat to the back of the head, but is designed to hang out loosely while the band fits more snugly. This enables you to tuck your hair, loose or tied back, inside if you want. I've worn this in snow and wind and it's very comfortable. I do recommend!

I really love this scarf and harry combo. The items are well made and a great price. They're not not thin or unbearably thick. I plan on getting these on more colors. I've had them for a few months and I haven't had a issue with any snags or loose threads either. Worth the money.

As expected and the scarf is soft and not at all stiff or cheap feeling

I love this set! I have big hair and a big head and it fits perfectly!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Available in various colors.
  • Great protection against the cold.
  • Size: Scarf: 70 circumference x 18W inches Beanie: 19 inch circumference, 9.5 inch height. Beanie with pom pom: 7-12W x 10.5H inches (includes pom pom). Pom pom 3 inches across.
  • Made out of acrylic.
  • Fluff your pom pom by blow drying gently with a dryer if it looks flat.

Description

A soft and stylish scarf and beanie set to keep you warm during the chilly season. The scarf features a colorful design that can be worn double looped or long. The beanie is thickly knitted and can be slouched down for a casual look. The perfect winter accessories for keeping warm while looking fashionable.



Bought two sets for each of my Ohio daughters. Your mom is always telling you to wear you hat, to keep your body heat. No need to make them pick this one, it is the only one they are wearing in the freezing temperatures. They also like it is oversized to fit all of my daughter's long thick hair.
I'd get me one too if I didn't live in Hawaii.

There isn't anything I dislike about this set and strongly recommend purchasing! The scarf and hat combo is perfect for every use during cold weather. It's excellent quality and I received several compliments. The package arrived on time and I an even ordering another as a gift!

Scarf is super soft. Impressed with the quality!
I have a small head for an adult and not very much hair so the hat is fairly large on me. Not sure how much I’ll wear it, but it’s also a good quality.
Neither of my items had strong smells to them like previous reviews stated.

Amazing hat! I have a smaller shaped head and most winter hats are big on me and always have a lot of extra room at the top. Shockingly this hat fit perfectly! Very cute and extremely comfortable. The scarf was nice quality as well.

The hat is a bit small for me but i have a rather large head and hair so I understand not all hats are going to fit me. I do love the scarf though. The fabric can be a bit itchy against my neck if I get too warm.

Get it Now

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar